President Barack Obama is sending National Security Advisor Susan Rice and UN Ambassador Samantha Power--widely seen as among the most anti-Israel members of his administration--to address a prominent pro-Israel gathering next week. The move is described by the Associated Press as an effort to mend fences after the administration had withheld speakers from the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) policy conference. In reality, it is a further slap in the face.
In a new report by the Pew Research Center, China leads the pack of the world’s 25 most populous nations in government restrictions on religion.
Arab countries moving Yemen ambassadors from Sanaa to Aden; Yemen's banks deteriorate as the economy collapses; US CPI continues in deflation, as Europe offers negative interest bonds
The latest ISIS terror video is apparently running behind schedule—it was supposed to be released on Wednesday—but all indications are that it will include a threat to murder their Christian hostages, including women and children, if the bombing campaign against the Islamic State is not halted.
WASHINGTON—Rep. Ryan Zinke (R-MT), an Iraq War veteran, candidly told the moderator of a CPAC panel discussion that he would not have gone to war in Iraq.
In testifying before the Senate Armed Services Committee on Thursday, Director of National Intelligence James Clapper confirmed that Iran was behind a cyber-attack against Republican mega-donor Sheldon Adelson’s Sands Corp. in 2014.
In light of escalating terrorist activity in its western Xinjiang region, the Chinese legislature is considering its first terror-specific criminal code—which, in its current form, would make any speech the government deems to "undermine public security" a criminal violation.
On Thursday, former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin declared that Americans will never “submit” to radical Islam and urged President Barack Obama to “wake up” and realize its existential threat. Addressing the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC), Palin who is considered the conservative movement’s
Scotland Yard is trying to have a fifty-page "how-to" manual published by ISIS for foreign recruits taken offline.
A domino show showcased this month in Gonabad, Iran, culminated in an "explosive" finale, with the falling dominoes launching a model missile into an Israeli flag to raucous applause.
Is there any dirty job for the Obama Administration that Susan Rice is not prepared to do?
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Trump’s tantalizing talk of running: Why the media aren’t buying27 Feb 2015, 3:00 AM PDT
- ATF pushes bullet ban, threatens top-selling AR-15 rifle27 Feb 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- No deal? House eyes stopgap to buy time as DHS funding deadline nears27 Feb 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Indiana bill would allow baby boxes for surrendering infants27 Feb 2015, 12:22 AM PDT
- 32,000 emails recovered in IRS targeting probe amid allegations agency chief may have lied26 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
Fox News National
- College's decision to auction part of rare book collection upsets donor's descendants, faculty27 Feb 2015, 4:45 AM PDT
- South Carolina prison officials say they contained a disturbance at Lee County prison27 Feb 2015, 4:32 AM PDT
- Second autopsy shows Mexican man was shot in back, lawyer says27 Feb 2015, 2:23 AM PDT
- China defends its activities in South China Sea after US official calls them 'aggressive'27 Feb 2015, 2:16 AM PDT
- Former Notre Dame President Rev. Theodore Hesburgh dies at 9727 Feb 2015, 1:40 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Stacy Lewis shoots 64 to lead LPGA Thailand by 3 after round 227 Feb 2015, 4:05 AM PDT
- Lewis moves 3 clear in Thailand27 Feb 2015, 3:31 AM PDT
- Buffalo students look to build better NFL schedule27 Feb 2015, 1:25 AM PDT
- Nishikori, Ferrer advance to semis at Acapulco27 Feb 2015, 1:17 AM PDT
- Nishikori, Ferrer advance to semis at Acapulco27 Feb 2015, 1:16 AM PDT