An official U.S. State Department transcript revealed that Georgetown University had “organized and funded” a recent trip for members of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood to the United States.
The Obama administration “has given the Iranians 80 percent of what they want” in the negotiations over Iran’s nuclear program with the P5+1 nations, according to an Israel Channel 10 news report.
A German carnival that planned a Charlie Hebdo float in its parade has dropped the idea in light of the January 7 Paris terror attack on the satirical magazine's headquarters.
The shortages in Venezuela have become so severe that even long-time Chavistas--supporters of the socialist government of the now deceased Hugo Chavez--are reaching a breaking point.
Riyadh (AFP) - Saudi Arabia's new King Salman further cemented his hold on power, with a sweeping shakeup that saw two sons of the late King Abdullah fired, and the heads of intelligence and other key agencies replaced alongside a cabinet shuffle.
Police armed with pistols in heavily gun-controlled European countries are realizing a hard lesson fast--jihadists with no respect for the law are side-stepping gun control and stockpiling weapons that will give them the upper hand in a standoff with officers.
Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood, hailed as a moderate voice andwelcomed by officials in the Obama administration just this week, issued separate statements on its English and Arabic websites this week that appear to contradict each other.
Dutch authorities have released few details about the bizarre case of 19-year-old Tarik Zahzah's attack on the main news studio of television station NOS on Thursday. To get the obvious question out of the way first, the police say there is no evidence that Zahzah, who is half-Egyptian, acted on behalf of organized terrorism.
Ansar Bayt al-Maqdis, now known as the Sinai Province after pledging loyalty to the Islamic State (ISIS), has claimed responsibility for a series of attacks on Thursday throughout the Sinai that resulted in the deaths of dozens.
Israel’s Likud Party has petitioned the country’s elections committee to ban the Obama-connected V15 (Victory 2015) organization that is allegedly working together with another group, OneVoice, in an attempt to sabotage Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s chances at reelection.
A Saudi Imam has followed the footsteps of Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and delivered an extensive sermon proclaiming that Muslims had initially discovered America, and that Christopher Columbus' voyage there was a plot to kill pre-Columbian Muslims.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Federal judge expresses skepticism about constitutionality of no-fly list30 Jan 2015, 2:08 PM PDT
- Oregon governor deflects questions over fiancee's consulting payments30 Jan 2015, 1:47 PM PDT
- Republicans fume over ex-Gitmo inmate’s Taliban outreach, WH says no regrets30 Jan 2015, 12:11 PM PDT
- Dalai Lama, Obama reportedly to appear together in public for first time30 Jan 2015, 10:22 AM PDT
- David Duke considers run against Scalise30 Jan 2015, 10:10 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Ohio judge stays order to return seized tigers, other exotic animals to Ohio sanctuary owner30 Jan 2015, 2:46 PM PDT
- Ohio reschedules executions for 7 death row inmates meaning no inmate put to death in 201530 Jan 2015, 2:46 PM PDT
- Chicago's retired Cardinal George says his doctors have run out of cancer treatment options30 Jan 2015, 2:00 PM PDT
- 3rd man charged in alleged conspiracy to overthrow Gambian government30 Jan 2015, 2:00 PM PDT
- Hong Kong businessman charged with damaging Montana house after getting drunk at wedding30 Jan 2015, 2:00 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Jets place Halischuk on IR, bring Galiardi back30 Jan 2015, 2:49 PM PDT
- Wolfsburg blitzes Bayern30 Jan 2015, 2:47 PM PDT
- Ronaldo-less Madrid takes on Sociedad30 Jan 2015, 2:39 PM PDT
- Rockies acquire Hale from Braves in four-player trade30 Jan 2015, 2:37 PM PDT
- Goodell: 'opportunity for us to get better'30 Jan 2015, 2:32 PM PDT