Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s address to a special joint session of Congress on Tuesday was so successful that many of his critics conceded that he had defied their expectations. Some, however, took issue with the fact that he invoked
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu returned home Wednesday to positive reviews of his speech in Congress the day before. If it had been his intention to use the event to boost his campaign, however, he made little impact, enjoying a modest bump in the polls, at best. In one poll, the speech received rave reviews, with 44% of respondents saying it boosted their opinion of him, versus 12% who said it hurt their image of him. However, his Likud party was still in second place.
It does not matter whether they attended the speech, boycotted the speech, or read the transcript of the speech. Democrats, surprised by how convincing Benjamin Netanyahu's speech to Congress on Tuesday turned out to be, have simply decided to lie about it. Netanyahu said "we should give up on any diplomatic path," according to Rep. Jared Huffman (D-CA). He failed to provide "viable alternatives," according to President Barack Obama. None of that is true, as the transcript shows.
In Email Scandals, Hillary Clinton, Huma Abedin, Economics of Political Privilege, Finally Take Center Stage
A veritable firestorm has erupted over how Hillary Clinton trusted confidante Huma Abedin and other close aides to interact electronically on government business in risk-prone ways that, until now, were insulated from proper scrutiny, between January 21, 2009 and February 1, 2013, while Mrs. Clinton served as Secretary of State.
A Japanese island that imported cats to deal with an infestation of mice that overran fishermen’s boats is now overrun with cats.
Who is America’s greatest national security threat at the present time?
Women’s rights activist Sara Khan penned a letter to reach out to young Muslim girls who want to join the Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL). Women and men in the terrorist group reach out to young girls via social media with promises of a great life to serve Allah. Khan provides the girls with a huge dose of reality.
South Korean media say U.S. Ambassador Mark Lippert has been attacked while giving a lecture and taken to a hospital for treatment.
The Assyrian International News Agency reports that four more Assyrian captives taken by the Islamic State during raids on their villages in Syria have been released.
The prime minister of Iraqi Kurdistan, during a press conference in Italy, cited the fight to defeat the Islamic State (ISIS, ISIL) as a “top priority” for his government.
It's hard enough choosing the right gown for the Oscars, the prettiest frock for Junior Prom. But how do you select the burqa that best befits a jihadi gala?
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Quds force leader, commanding Iraqi forces against ISIS, alarms Washington5 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Hillary Clinton says she's asked State Department to make emails public5 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Florida drops appeal of court rulings striking down welfare drug test law5 Mar 2015, 12:36 AM PDT
- Ben Carson apologizes for remarks on homosexuality4 Mar 2015, 7:59 PM PDT
- Krauthammer: Clinton 'clearly constructing a system in which you control access'4 Mar 2015, 6:52 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Veterinarian detained for 6 months in Southeast Asia returns to Portland, Oregon4 Mar 2015, 11:31 PM PDT
- US Justice Department finds racist, profit-driven law enforcement practices in Ferguson4 Mar 2015, 11:03 PM PDT
- Lost limbs and lives: jurors hear graphic accounts of Boston Marathon bombing4 Mar 2015, 11:00 PM PDT
- American Airlines passengers forced to use emergency slides after landing in Denver4 Mar 2015, 10:46 PM PDT
- Former Ohio substitute teacher given jail time for showing high school class graphic movie4 Mar 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Warriors rally past Bucks5 Mar 2015, 12:13 AM PDT
- Blazers rally past Clips in OT5 Mar 2015, 12:10 AM PDT
- National Basketball Association Game Capsules4 Mar 2015, 11:52 PM PDT
- Davis returns to lead Pelicans past Pistons4 Mar 2015, 11:49 PM PDT
- Rory McIlroy looks at present, with questions building toward Masters and possible Grand Slam4 Mar 2015, 11:47 PM PDT