LEIPZIG, Germany – Wednesday night saw a flare of violence and an accompanying police operation on a scale without precedent in recent German history. A group opposing militant Islam in Europe has called a demonstration, the city is deafened by
Israel's premier says he will go "anywhere" he is invited to speak about the country's stance regarding Iran's nuclear program.
Measles outbreak being blamed on the 'anti-vaccine movement'; Russians re-invade Ukraine, targeting Mariupol port city; Yemen appears to be further destabilizing after president Hadi's resignation; U.S. policy in Yemen affected by Houthi takeover
Two Marines were killed late Friday afternoon when a Third Marine Aircraft Wing UH-1Y Huey helicopter conducting training crashed. The accident occurred at Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center in Twentynine Palms, California.
“It’s an ugly thing that we Christians are divided,” said Pope Francis Sunday. “Jesus wants us united in one single body,” he said. In his weekly Angelus message, the Pope spoke of the week of prayer for Christian unity, which
Top Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL) preacher Abu Assad Ansari demanded more volunteers join the fight with the terrorist group as Kurdish forces pushed to regain villages around Mosul, Iraq.
Ukraine endured another violent day as over 30 died and 102 were wounded in Mariupol from attacks by pro-Russian separatists. The majority of those killed were innocent civilians, including two children.
On Friday, White House spokesperson said that President Barack Obama would not meet with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu when he visits Washington, D.C. in March due to a policy of not meeting with foreign leaders prior to their election campaigns, "to avoid the appearance of influencing a democratic election in a foreign country." However, that excuse proves empty against the historical record, as Bill Clinton met then-Prime Minister Shimon Peres in 1996.
On Breitbart News Saturday at the Iowa Freedom Summit, former Ambassador to the United Nations John Bolton said President Barack Obama is “delusional” for declaring in his State of the Union address last week that ISIS was on the run.
After Saudi Arabia sentenced blogger Raif Badawi to public flogging, seven of the nine members of the US Commission on International Religious Freedom (USCIRF) stepped forward to ask the Saudis to commute his sentence or, if not, to whip them instead.
The government of the Philippines has admitted that it relocated nearly 500 homeless citizens out of Manila during Pope Francis' visit earlier this month. While reports have surfaced that hundreds had been hidden in prisons with little food or water, the government insists they were provided shelter at a luxury resort.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Obama seeks wilderness designation for Alaska refuge, sets up battle with GOP 25 Jan 2015, 12:42 PM PDT
- White House, Feinstein make clear US won't negotiate with ISIS over hostages, say won't interfere with Japan25 Jan 2015, 11:47 AM PDT
- Republican White House hopefuls court evangelicals toward 201625 Jan 2015, 11:44 AM PDT
- Grassley to hospitals: Explain why you’re suing low-income patients25 Jan 2015, 9:43 AM PDT
- White House Chief of Staff McDonough defends Obama on taxes, Israel, terrorism and Yemen25 Jan 2015, 8:29 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Opening statements expected soon in murder trial of ex-New England Patriot Aaron Hernandez25 Jan 2015, 12:14 PM PDT
- Woman mistakenly gets bag full of cash at Burger King drive-thru, returns $2,631 bank deposit25 Jan 2015, 11:53 AM PDT
- National NAACP leader visits Colorado Springs to urge action in wake of bombing attempt25 Jan 2015, 9:17 AM PDT
- Trouble in New Orleans: Crime on rise in Quarter, police ranks depleted and Mardi Gras is here25 Jan 2015, 9:02 AM PDT
- TSA seizes record number of guns from 2014 air travelers, including 94-year-old 25 Jan 2015, 8:17 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Jazz lock up G Millsap25 Jan 2015, 12:07 PM PDT
- Ajax held to draw by Feyenoord25 Jan 2015, 10:43 AM PDT
- Action Express makes up laps, sets up stirring finish in final hours of Rolex 24 at Daytona25 Jan 2015, 9:10 AM PDT
- Raptors return home to face Pistons25 Jan 2015, 9:05 AM PDT
- Rivals meet in ACC affair25 Jan 2015, 9:05 AM PDT