The Islamic Republic of Iran has executed approximately sixty-four of its own citizens in the first few weeks of January, according to recent reports by the Iran Human Rights Documentation Center and Iran Focus.
Countless bomb threats continue to be disseminated against airliners on social media. On Tuesday, Southwest Airlines reported two threats against a flight that was traveling from San Francisco to Atlanta. As the threats continue to roll in, civilian airliners have demonstrated a noticeable change in their responses to the criminal acts.
The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), a Hamas-derived unindicted terrorism financing coconspirator, recently demonstrated that there is more than one way to implement Sharia. CAIR’s feigned lofty concern for free speech following Paris’ Charlie Hebdo massacre is part of a duplicitous strategy seeking to impose non-violently Muslim blasphemy norms while deflecting any criticism of Islam.
Tuesday marks the seventieth anniversary of the liberation of the Nazi Auschwitz death camp in southern Poland. The Nazis who ran the execution site were responsible for the slaughter of over one million people within a five-year timespan, with the vast majority of them being Jews. In Auschwitz alone, from 1940-1945, the Nazis killed roughly six-hundred people per day, twenty-five per hour, one every 144 seconds.
January 27 marks the 70th anniversary of the liberation of the Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camp. Located in occupied Poland, Auschwitz-Birkenau was the most infamous German death camp, in which over a million Jews, Romani, and others whom the Nazi regime deemed unfit for life were gassed and murdered.
Iranian control of Yemen gives the Mullahs the option of cutting off the sea lanes connecting the Mediterranean to the Indian Oceans. This is a very real threat, as the Iran-backed Houthi rebels consolidate control over Yemen. Most of the West's oil and most of Western trade with the Far East depends on these sea lanes.
The State Department won't allow key witnesses to testify about Benghazi, saying it must protect their safety.
With the rise of the Islamic State, the rich, 2,000-year history of Christianity in Iraq--historically home to a large Christian population--has been significantly threatened. Many historic Christian monuments have been targeted for destruction, leaving the responsibility to preserve the nation's Christian history to the monks remaining there.
Though both China and the Vatican have made efforts in recent months to better diplomatic relations, Beijing’s recent announcement of its intention to ordain Catholic bishops in 2015 without the Pope’s approval is sure to extinguish whatever good will had been achieved.
Almost 500 cases of female genital mutilation (FGM) were identified by hospitals across the UK in just one month in late 2014.
This past Saturday afternoon, Pope Francis met with Diego Neria Lejárraga, a 48-year-old Spaniard who was born a girl but underwent a sex change operation eight years ago.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Obama floats offering first-ever drilling leases in Atlantic27 Jan 2015, 10:22 AM PDT
- Gowdy says admin is slow-walking Benghazi docs, Cummings claims GOP is moving at 'glacial' pace27 Jan 2015, 10:19 AM PDT
- Obama administration asks Congress for enhanced trade-deal authority27 Jan 2015, 9:53 AM PDT
- Senate Dems back down on Iran, say won’t support sanctions bill yet27 Jan 2015, 9:42 AM PDT
- End of extended unemployment benefits credited for job surge27 Jan 2015, 8:05 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Prosecutors seek 12-year sentence for Venezuelan financier who ran massive Connecticut fraud27 Jan 2015, 10:31 AM PDT
- Florida woman accused of drowning puppy in airport toilet27 Jan 2015, 10:10 AM PDT
- Snowstorm sasquatch? Watch out for the Boston yeti, seen strolling around and hailing cabs27 Jan 2015, 10:02 AM PDT
- 17-year-old Ohio murder suspect caught after escape charged with kidnapping, other counts27 Jan 2015, 10:01 AM PDT
- Historic gold nuggets stolen from Wells Fargo museum in San Francisco27 Jan 2015, 9:54 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- From afterthought to legend27 Jan 2015, 11:07 AM PDT
- Lance Armstrong says he'd probably dope again27 Jan 2015, 11:05 AM PDT
- HScott Motorsports brings Michael Annett on board as team expands to 2 Sprint Cup entries27 Jan 2015, 10:38 AM PDT
- Extra Points: Kraft flexes his muscle27 Jan 2015, 10:29 AM PDT
- Darlington's return to Labor Day weekend will be run under the lights27 Jan 2015, 10:24 AM PDT