WASHINGTON, D.C.-- A record crowd of 16,000 received Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to a long standing ovation on Monday at the 2015 AIPAC (America-Israel Public Affairs Committee) Policy Conference.
(Reuters) - U.S. President Barack Obama said on Monday thatIran should commit to a verifiable freeze of at least 10 years on its nuclear activity for a landmark atomic deal to be reached, but said the odds were still against sealing a final agreement.
President Barack Obama took a stab at Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in an interview with Reuters on Monday, on the eve of Netanyahu's controversial speech to a special joint session of Congress on Tuesday morning. Obama said that Netanyahu "made all sorts of claims" about the interim nuclear deal with Iran that turned out to be untrue. Yet Obama mischaracterized Netanyahu's remarks, and misrepresented Iranian compliance with the terms of the interim deal.
Demonstrators in San Francisco stood in solidarity with Russian opposition supporters overseas on Sunday to protest the assassination of activist Boris Nemtsov--the opposition leader and staunch critic of Russian President Vladimir Putin--as well as what dissidents call Putin's destruction of the Russian constitution.
The Arab world is rife with political turmoil and violence. The Sunni Muslim Islamic State in Iraq and Syria and other jihadi terrorists are continuing their savagery within its boundaries, and Iran’s theocratic terrorist rulers are still exporting and/or solidifying their brand of the Shiite Muslim Islamic Revolution to Arab countries and territories. And the Obama administration appears unable or unwilling to effectively deal with each emerging crisis there.
The Pakistani government is issuing arrest warrants for parents who refuse to vaccinate their children for polio. Unfortunately, the disease is still endemic to Pakistan.
Secretary of State John Kerry, possibly concerned along with the Obama Administration that the nuclear deal they are making with Iran has some details they would rather keep secret, gave an implied warning to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who will speak to Congress on Tuesday, that he better not spill any details of the deal in his speech.
The Assyrian International News Agency reports a dash of good news from the bubbling cauldron of horror that is the Islamic State.
With Benjamin Netanyahu’s address to Congress to discuss Iranian nukes on March 3, one need ponder President Obama’s continuing rebukes of the Israeli Prime Minister for doing so.
Chairman of the House Foreign Affairs Committee Rep. Ed Royce (R-CA) highlighted Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's upcoming address to a joint session of Congress on Tuesday as a critical event and expressed his concern over the unprecedented contention he has been witnessing surrounding Netanyahu's appearance.
Yesterday, terrorists threatened to “behead” Tasmanian Senator Jacquie Lambie if she did not help “introduce sharia law in Australia.”
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Hillary’s foreign fundraising mess: Even the liberal press is fed up 2 Mar 2015, 4:13 PM PDT
- Trump hires Iowa operative amid 2016 chatter2 Mar 2015, 3:20 PM PDT
- Air traffic control system a hacking risk, watchdog says2 Mar 2015, 3:19 PM PDT
- GOP: Our plan would help people losing ObamaCare subsidies2 Mar 2015, 2:53 PM PDT
- Frustrated students walk out over new common core testing2 Mar 2015, 2:27 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Oregon family tries to free daughter jailed in Japan for bringing in medicine with amphetamine2 Mar 2015, 2:15 PM PDT
- Plea deal for second suspect in Spokane beating death of WWII veteran Delbert 'Shorty' Belton2 Mar 2015, 2:01 PM PDT
- Border Patrol pushing to hire more women2 Mar 2015, 1:50 PM PDT
- Sentences reduced for Amish jailed in hair-chopping attacks2 Mar 2015, 1:49 PM PDT
- Connecticut man charged with raping Massachusetts woman he met on dating app Tagged2 Mar 2015, 1:30 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- '15 Season Preview: FCD hopes to take next step2 Mar 2015, 3:27 PM PDT
- Patriots use franchise tag on K Gostkowski2 Mar 2015, 3:25 PM PDT
- Kurt Busch begins NASCAR's process for reinstatement2 Mar 2015, 3:17 PM PDT
- Lovejoy returns to Pittsburgh2 Mar 2015, 3:12 PM PDT
- Harrington skyrockets up world rankings2 Mar 2015, 3:08 PM PDT