WASHINGTON, D.C.-- A record crowd of 16,000 received Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to a long standing ovation on Monday at the 2015 AIPAC (America-Israel Public Affairs Committee) Policy Conference.
Secretary of State John Kerry, possibly concerned along with the Obama Administration that the nuclear deal they are making with Iran has some details they would rather keep secret, gave an implied warning to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who will speak to Congress on Tuesday, that he better not spill any details of the deal in his speech.
The Assyrian International News Agency reports a dash of good news from the bubbling cauldron of horror that is the Islamic State.
With Benjamin Netanyahu’s address to Congress to discuss Iranian nukes on March 3, one need ponder President Obama’s continuing rebukes of the Israeli Prime Minister for doing so.
Chairman of the House Foreign Affairs Committee Rep. Ed Royce (R-CA) highlighted Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's upcoming address to a joint session of Congress on Tuesday as a critical event and expressed his concern over the unprecedented contention he has been witnessing surrounding Netanyahu's appearance.
Yesterday, terrorists threatened to “behead” Tasmanian Senator Jacquie Lambie if she did not help “introduce sharia law in Australia.”
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's address Monday morning to the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) seemed a curious addition to his visit, a kind of undercard bout before the main event. It turned out to be one of his best speeches ever, the perfect setup for his address to a special joint session of Congress on Tuesday. The 34 Democrats who are boycotting the address are likely feeling that they made the wrong decisions. Here are 5 reasons why.
The U.S. is now considering launching airstrikes against Islamic State (ISIS, ISIL) targets inside Mosul for months prior to sending in Iraqi ground troops to recapture the city.
People in the Islamic State’s (ISIS/ISIL) way in the Middle East are desperate to fight against the terrorist group as the jihadists expand their caliphate. Syria’s Assyrian Christian population has increasingly expressed frustration over the lack of international funding and arms for their militias, while ISIS continues to kill and abduct hundreds.
Residents of Yuen Long, Hong Kong took to the streets on Sunday to protest against "parallel traders," Chinese mainland smugglers who buy products in Hong Kong to sell on the mainland for a mark-up. Up to 38 individuals were arrested during the protests, while video shows protestors bloodied and recovering from pepper spray.
In a rare interview, the head of the Vatican police force, or “Gendarmerie,” Commander Domenico Giani, said this weekend that the Islamic State (ISIS) threats against Pope Francis are "real" and not just media propaganda. “This is what emerges from the talks I have had with Italian and foreign colleagues,” he said.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Hillary’s foreign fundraising mess: Even the liberal press is fed up 2 Mar 2015, 4:13 PM PDT
- History of Obama-Netanyahu tensions 2 Mar 2015, 12:22 PM PDT
- Supreme Court nixes quick release of ObamaCare argument audio2 Mar 2015, 11:55 AM PDT
- Federal judge blocks Nebraska's gay marriage ban2 Mar 2015, 11:44 AM PDT
- Obama: 'Now is the moment' for police to make changes2 Mar 2015, 11:13 AM PDT
Fox News National
- 15 horses rescued after Massachusetts barn roof collapses2 Mar 2015, 12:40 PM PDT
- Attorney: Former Atlanta Public Schools superintendent charged in cheating scandal has died2 Mar 2015, 12:17 PM PDT
- Hawaii police officer on leave after vehicle fatally strikes Michigan bicyclist2 Mar 2015, 12:00 PM PDT
- Tulsa oral surgeon accused of pulling wrong teeth while under influence of medications2 Mar 2015, 11:46 AM PDT
- Cops: Pennsylvania man taped nude women in mall fitting rooms, shared videos on porn sites2 Mar 2015, 11:45 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Bulls' G Butler (elbow) out 3-6 weeks2 Mar 2015, 12:24 PM PDT
- Coastal Carolina set to chase another big season2 Mar 2015, 12:22 PM PDT
- Kentucky tops men's hoops poll again2 Mar 2015, 12:18 PM PDT
- Broncos use franchise tag on WR Thomas2 Mar 2015, 12:18 PM PDT
- Sharks, Blackhawks trade forwards2 Mar 2015, 11:58 AM PDT