Since 2008, the world has become a significantly more dangerous place. In every region, new threats have emerged or old ones have reasserted them. The scorecard is clear: the bad guys are winning and America’s interests are being undermined daily.
Al Jazeera’s New York and Washington, D.C. journalists have reportedly received strict orders from Qatari management: please don’t use the words “terrorist,” “militant,” “Islamist,” “jihad” and “extremist” in your reporting.
(Reuters) - Three American contractors were killed and a fourth was wounded by an Afghan soldier at the military airport in the capital Kabul, an Afghan air force official told Reuters on Thursday.
British historian William Oddie has called Barack Obama “the most anti-Catholic American president in living memory” because “across the whole spectrum of contemporary moral issues, he is passionately committed to a series of views which run directly contrary to those of the Church.”
A court in Albuquerque has sentenced Pedro Leonardo Mascheroni, a U.S. physicist of Argentine descent, to five years in prison for attempting to sell an undercover FBI agent U.S. nuclear secrets, as well as promising a bomb that could severely impair functions in New York City.
As if dealing with a terror state that wants to turn the northern half of their country into Lower Jihadistan isn't bad enough, Iraqi officials find themselves staring at a mountain of terrorist corpses they cannot get rid of, because the home countries of ISIS fighters don't want their dead expatriates back.
The Pajhwok Afghan News reported the Taliban captured Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL) leader Mullah Abdul Rauf Khadim along with 45 supporters. The United States detained Khadim at Guantanamo Bay, but released him to Afghanistan in 2007.
The House of Representatives’ senior ranking Democrat, Nancy Pelosi, said on Wednesday she was concerned that if Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu spoke to the U.S. Congress in March, it may result in negative ramifications for the ongoing nuclear talks with Iran.
At his daily morning Mass Thursday, Pope Francis preached on false models of Christian living, warning his hearers against privatizing salvation and forming elite church cliques, rather than living as members of the people of God.
China plans to hold a large scale military parade in order to commemorate the 70th anniversary of the end of World War II and, reportedly, to "frighten Japan."
Riccardo Pacifici, the president of Rome's Jewish community, had an eerie and awful experience when visiting Auschwitz with a TV crew to commemorate the liberation of Auschwitz: he found himself locked inside the camp.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Whitewashing savagery: Al-Jazeera English bans use of ‘terrorist’ for mass killers29 Jan 2015, 3:41 PM PDT
- SC Sen Lindsey Graham explores 2016 GOP presidential run29 Jan 2015, 12:35 PM PDT
- Local Connecticut mayor reportedly getting threats after praising Sharpton29 Jan 2015, 11:46 AM PDT
- Keystone bill clears Senate hurdle29 Jan 2015, 11:27 AM PDT
- Bush, Walker to speak at RNC spring retreat29 Jan 2015, 11:04 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Prosecutors, defense present cases in Aaron Hernandez trial29 Jan 2015, 11:59 AM PDT
- Survivalist in Pennsylvania police barracks ambush pleads not guilty29 Jan 2015, 11:50 AM PDT
- Small aircraft lands on New Jersey highway29 Jan 2015, 11:48 AM PDT
- Oklahoma attorney general says he'll request new execution date if alternative drugs are found29 Jan 2015, 11:48 AM PDT
- Long-awaited trial set to open in missing-child case of Etan Patz, who vanished in 197929 Jan 2015, 11:46 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Elliott to replace Gordon in the No. 24 car next season29 Jan 2015, 12:25 PM PDT
- Former Mets GM Minaya joins MLBPA29 Jan 2015, 11:31 AM PDT
- Austin Dillon looks to join 'chaos,' take next step in his 2nd year driving No. 3 car29 Jan 2015, 11:10 AM PDT
- Toronto FC signs Cheyrou29 Jan 2015, 10:39 AM PDT
- Retired G Martin Brodeur joins St. Louis Blues as adviser, won't rule out return to Devils29 Jan 2015, 10:28 AM PDT