Iranian Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei was hospitalized on Wednesday and is in critical condition, according to Israel Hayom, which cited Arab sources in the region.
A week away from the second anniversary of Pope Francis’ election to the papacy, the Pew Research Center has released its latest report on the Pope’s popularity, and far from diminishing, the Pontiff’s approval rating in America continues to soar.
The Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL) has developed a significant volume of propaganda as they extend their caliphate through Iraq and Syria, based both on their military prowess and attempts to depict their civilians as living the good life. A tourism brochure advertising the alleged high quality of life in Mosul, Iraq is their latest effort to entice the world to join them.
Two days before Mark Lippert, the U.S. ambassador to South Korea, was attacked by an enigmatic knife-wielding crackpot named Kim Ki-Jong and slashed in the face, North Korea was promising "merciless strikes" against America and South Korea, and warning that "the situation on the Korean peninsula is again inching close to the brink of a war."
In an effort to ease Gulf state officials’ concerns about an Iran nuclear deal, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry affirmed that America would not “take our eye off Iran’s destabilizing actions” in the Middle East.
Gulf News tells a story of ISIS' viral evil spreading into Yemen, which was hardly suffering from a shortage of villainy: "Inspired by the video of Daesh (Islamic State/ISIS) burning to death the Jordanian pilot Muath Al Kasaesbeh, a group of boys set about re-enacting the atrocity in their Al Dahthath village in Yemen’s northern province of Ibb."
A video recently surfaced that shows Iraqi soldiers executing a small child at close range in Tikrit in Anbar province, where the army launched an offensive against the Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL). The Shiite soldiers accused the 9-year-old boy of fighting with the terrorist group.
President Idriss Deby of Chad told reporters during a joint press conference with Niger's head of state that his military knows the whereabouts of Boko Haram leader Abubakar Shekau, and that it was in the "best interests" of the terrorist leader to surrender.
21-year-old Adam Dandach of Orange County has been indicted on several charges after allegedly attempting to travel to Syria in 2014 with the stated intention of joining the so-called "Islamic State" (ISIS, also known as ISIL or Daesh).
In a decision that took place while Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State, the Department's Inspector General issued a blistering report on the behavior of the US Ambassador to Kenya which included the ambassador's ill-advised use of private email accounts.
The Islamic State (IS/ISIS/ISIL) is eager to confront U.S. forces on the ground in Iraq, reports Al-Monitor.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Clinton created multiple email addresses on private server, data show 5 Mar 2015, 6:40 PM PDT
- Krauthammer on Clinton email scandal: 'She's a Clinton. And what the Clintons do is, never clear the air'5 Mar 2015, 5:55 PM PDT
- Exclusive: Internal cable from Clinton State Department office barred use of personal email5 Mar 2015, 4:17 PM PDT
- Aide tied to past Clinton scandals surfaces in controversy over emails5 Mar 2015, 3:53 PM PDT
- Fox News Poll: Walker seen as strong leader among GOP, Clinton’s honesty ratings drop5 Mar 2015, 2:54 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Philadelphia police officer dies after being shot in head at video game store5 Mar 2015, 5:51 PM PDT
- Federal agency seeking bids to keep thousands of rounded-up wild horses on private pastures5 Mar 2015, 4:00 PM PDT
- Motorist killed, 43 students taken to hospital after Washington State school bus crash5 Mar 2015, 3:17 PM PDT
- Missouri woman admits role in 2001 arson fire that killed 15-year-old son5 Mar 2015, 3:00 PM PDT
- No murder charge for 15-year-old girl held in brother's slaying; she will get probation5 Mar 2015, 3:00 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Bolts strike early, often against Leafs5 Mar 2015, 8:24 PM PDT
- Flyers trip up Blues with 3rd-period burst5 Mar 2015, 8:17 PM PDT
- Pominville, Wild come alive in 3rd to edge Capitals5 Mar 2015, 8:14 PM PDT
- Flames edge Bruins in SO5 Mar 2015, 8:13 PM PDT
- Wisconsin wins Big Ten title by beating Minnesota5 Mar 2015, 8:09 PM PDT