Iranian Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei was hospitalized on Wednesday and is in critical condition, according to Israel Hayom, which cited Arab sources in the region.
Two days before Mark Lippert, the U.S. ambassador to South Korea, was attacked by an enigmatic knife-wielding crackpot named Kim Ki-Jong and slashed in the face, North Korea was promising "merciless strikes" against America and South Korea, and warning that "the situation on the Korean peninsula is again inching close to the brink of a war."
In an effort to ease Gulf state officials’ concerns about an Iran nuclear deal, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry affirmed that America would not “take our eye off Iran’s destabilizing actions” in the Middle East.
Gulf News tells a story of ISIS' viral evil spreading into Yemen, which was hardly suffering from a shortage of villainy: "Inspired by the video of Daesh (Islamic State/ISIS) burning to death the Jordanian pilot Muath Al Kasaesbeh, a group of boys set about re-enacting the atrocity in their Al Dahthath village in Yemen’s northern province of Ibb."
A video recently surfaced that shows Iraqi soldiers executing a small child at close range in Tikrit in Anbar province, where the army launched an offensive against the Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL). The Shiite soldiers accused the 9-year-old boy of fighting with the terrorist group.
President Idriss Deby of Chad told reporters during a joint press conference with Niger's head of state that his military knows the whereabouts of Boko Haram leader Abubakar Shekau, and that it was in the "best interests" of the terrorist leader to surrender.
21-year-old Adam Dandach of Orange County has been indicted on several charges after allegedly attempting to travel to Syria in 2014 with the stated intention of joining the so-called "Islamic State" (ISIS, also known as ISIL or Daesh).
In a decision that took place while Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State, the Department's Inspector General issued a blistering report on the behavior of the US Ambassador to Kenya which included the ambassador's ill-advised use of private email accounts.
The Islamic State (IS/ISIS/ISIL) is eager to confront U.S. forces on the ground in Iraq, reports Al-Monitor.
“Doublespeak” involves manipulating language to deliberately disguise or distort words and their meaning. It is a subterfuge a speaker utilizes to leave a listener confused. In the U.K., Muslim advocates have perfected it to an art form.
Valentine’s Day 2015 will be infamous for more than the release of the film version of 50 Shades of Grey. It also witnessed the world’s first recorded polygamous gay marriage, as Joke, 29, Bell, 21 and Art, 26 tied the knot. Watchers of The Hangover Part 2 will not be surprised to learn that the marriage took place in Thailand, in the Uthai Thani Province.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Clinton used personal email – but ousted ambassador was chastised for doing the same5 Mar 2015, 12:14 PM PDT
- Majority of House members sign letter blasting Obama bullet ban proposal5 Mar 2015, 12:13 PM PDT
- Bill giving Congress say on Iran deal delayed by Senate Dems5 Mar 2015, 9:31 AM PDT
- Justices will hear gay marriage cases on April 285 Mar 2015, 9:30 AM PDT
- Obama controls Clinton’s fate in email scandal5 Mar 2015, 8:39 AM PDT
Fox News National
- The latest on the Boston Marathon bombing trial: Dad of slain boy recalls color of son's skin5 Mar 2015, 2:15 PM PDT
- Key facts and questions about the Jodi Arias murder case5 Mar 2015, 2:15 PM PDT
- Woman who lived above apartment where 93-year-old mom's decomposed body was found is charged5 Mar 2015, 1:45 PM PDT
- Dad accused of punching 3-month-old son who doctors say had 17 broken bones, skull fractures5 Mar 2015, 1:45 PM PDT
- Homeowners association denies playhouse for girl with leukemia5 Mar 2015, 1:40 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Toronto's Panik fined for diving5 Mar 2015, 1:21 PM PDT
- Georgia Tech's Georges-Hunt to miss ACC tourney5 Mar 2015, 12:36 PM PDT
- Extra Points: Ryan foreshadows his plan in Buffalo5 Mar 2015, 12:34 PM PDT
- Dolphins re-sign OL Fox5 Mar 2015, 12:25 PM PDT
- Kurt Busch won't be charged in Delaware5 Mar 2015, 11:48 AM PDT