LEIPZIG, Germany – Wednesday night saw a flare of violence and an accompanying police operation on a scale without precedent in recent German history. A group opposing militant Islam in Europe has called a demonstration, the city is deafened by
The New York Times reports in-depth on Belgium's recent foiled terror plot and the journey of Abdelhamid Abaaoud, a primary suspect, from jihadist recruit in Syria to recruiter of his 13-year-old brother.
Just three days after the March for Life in Washington commemorating the Supreme Court decision that paved the way for abortion on demand in the U.S., an estimated 45,000 French pro-lifers marched in Paris Sunday in protest of their government’s
In the past five years, Boko Haram has forced over 1.6 million people to flee Nigeria -- and, increasingly, border areas of Cameroon -- due to numerous attacks intended to expand their "caliphate." The Muslim group recently attacked Maiduguri, the capital of Borno State and the largest city in the northeast.
Israel's premier says he will go "anywhere" he is invited to speak about the country's stance regarding Iran's nuclear program.
Measles outbreak being blamed on the 'anti-vaccine movement'; Russians re-invade Ukraine, targeting Mariupol port city; Yemen appears to be further destabilizing after president Hadi's resignation; U.S. policy in Yemen affected by Houthi takeover
Two Marines were killed late Friday afternoon when a Third Marine Aircraft Wing UH-1Y Huey helicopter conducting training crashed. The accident occurred at Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center in Twentynine Palms, California.
“It’s an ugly thing that we Christians are divided,” said Pope Francis Sunday. “Jesus wants us united in one single body,” he said. In his weekly Angelus message, the Pope spoke of the week of prayer for Christian unity, which
Top Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL) preacher Abu Assad Ansari demanded more volunteers join the fight with the terrorist group as Kurdish forces pushed to regain villages around Mosul, Iraq.
Ukraine endured another violent day as over 30 died and 102 were wounded in Mariupol from attacks by pro-Russian separatists. The majority of those killed were innocent civilians, including two children.
On Friday, White House spokesperson said that President Barack Obama would not meet with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu when he visits Washington, D.C. in March due to a policy of not meeting with foreign leaders prior to their election campaigns, "to avoid the appearance of influencing a democratic election in a foreign country." However, that excuse proves empty against the historical record, as Bill Clinton met then-Prime Minister Shimon Peres in 1996.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Koch event drawing 2016 hopefuls Rubio, Paul, Cruz, Walker 25 Jan 2015, 1:55 PM PDT
- Obama seeks wilderness designation for Alaska refuge, sets up battle with GOP 25 Jan 2015, 12:42 PM PDT
- WH, Feinstein make clear US won't negotiate with ISIS over hostages, interfere with Japan25 Jan 2015, 11:47 AM PDT
- Republican White House hopefuls court evangelicals toward 201625 Jan 2015, 11:44 AM PDT
- Grassley to hospitals: Explain why you’re suing low-income patients25 Jan 2015, 9:43 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Cops: Man kills co-worker, then himself at NYC Home Depot 25 Jan 2015, 4:01 PM PDT
- San Francisco Zoo takes bite out of Valentine's Day with scorpion, cockroach adoptions25 Jan 2015, 3:46 PM PDT
- Fire officials: 4 children fall through ice into pond in Maryland; 2 in critical condition25 Jan 2015, 3:45 PM PDT
- Dog gets 2nd chance at Utah animal sanctuary after escaping euthanasia in Indiana25 Jan 2015, 3:02 PM PDT
- Cops: Man kills co-worker, then himself inside Home Depot store in Manhattan25 Jan 2015, 3:00 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Top-25 College Basketball Game Capsules25 Jan 2015, 4:26 PM PDT
- Strong second half carries Butler past Seton Hall25 Jan 2015, 4:25 PM PDT
- James, Cavaliers beat Thunder for sixth straight win25 Jan 2015, 4:24 PM PDT
- Sharp shooting carries Louisville past Pitt25 Jan 2015, 4:23 PM PDT
- Northern Iowa survives against Illinois State25 Jan 2015, 4:11 PM PDT