The White House released a list of its high-ranking officials who took part in a video conference with President Obama late Tuesday. Among them appears Sahar Nowrouzzadeh, who apparently has formerly worked for the National Iranian-American Council.
According to a poll by the Levada Center, the enormous economic progress under Soviet Union dictator Josef Stalin justified all the “sacrifices” made by Russians, including the genocide of his own people.
A number of our citizenry quietly wonder not whether Obama loves America, but does he actually like who we are as a society and what are the origins of his agenda to profoundly change America though social engineering.
North Korea suggested Russian schoolchildren vacation at North Korean youth camps. This is the latest attempt between the two countries to build a strong relationship.
Islamic State terrorists conquered large areas of the Yarmouk Palestinian refugee camp in the Syrian capital Wednesday and are battling Palestinian faction Aknaf Beit al-Maqdis for control, media reports indicate.
What does post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) look like? If you are wondering, just visit the Veteran Vision Project (VVP) website.
Journalist Murat Saka with Turkey’s Hürriyet Daily News decided to spend a year on the streets in Istanbul in the Aksaray and Kumkapi with African sex workers. He put together a photo essay in the publication.
The French UMP (Union for a Popular Movement) Party is facing controversy following the discovery that a large part of a bill presented to the French legislature in remembrance of the Armenian genocide was plagiarized from Wikipedia. Former French President Nicolas Sarkozy is a member of the UMP.
The President of the Chamber of Tourism of Venezuela's Andean state of Mérida has warned tourists hoping to enjoy the state's mountain vistas over the Easter holiday that they will have to bring their own soap and toilet paper to Mérida's hotels.
Mark Wahlberg is on his way back to Boston to pursue a leading role in an upcoming CBS Films project about the events surrounding the five-day manhunt for Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, an alleged co-conspirator in the 2013 Boston Marathon bombings.
General Muhammadu Buhari has officially won Nigeria's presidential elections, after running for the chief executive office in 2003, 2007, and 2011, and ruling the country as a military dictator between 1984-1985. In his acceptance speech, Buhari thanked his predecessor, Goodluck Jonathan, for conceding defeat peacefully and congratulated Nigerians for having, like him, "embraced democracy."
Yesterday, according to a PassBlue report prominent Indian anti-prostitution activist Ruchira Gupta revealed: “I was surprised that the UN was trying to censor [me and told] me not to speak on prostitution, when my work was with victims of prostitution.”
There is nothing more characteristically Italian than pizza, and yet Italy is suffering from a dramatic drop in pizza makers, with young Italians less and less interested in the trade. Now it is estimated that more than 2 out of every 5 pizza makers are foreigners, and there are some 6,000 vacant posts for pizza makers in the country’s restaurants.
A renowned Turkish prosecutor and two Marxist gunmen have been killed after the left-wing terrorists took him hostage amid a countrywide blackout.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu blasted the emerging Iran deal on Wednesday, calling it "unconscionable" that world powers were about to sign an agreement with the "murderous" regime even as it continued to vow to destroy Israel.
A German police officer has been found guilty of murder for killing a man he met on an Internet chat forum devoted to cannibalism. The German news agency DPA reports the regional court in the eastern city of Dresden sentenced
Regional forces have retaken a town in northeastern Nigeria where Boko Haram members were said to have fled after suffering losses elsewhere, Niger’s military said Wednesday. The situation in the town of Malam Fatori near the Niger border had been
Yemen crisis continues growth into major war and humanitarian crisis; Pakistan debates Saudi Arabia's call for help
Russian President Vladimir Putin received massive blacklash from countries at the Arab summit when he submitted a letter that stated he could not “express support for the Middle East.” The leaders at the summit accused Putin of hypocrisy since he is a known ally of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.
Trita Parsi, the founder and president of the National Iranian-American Council (NIAC)–an alleged pro-Iranian regime lobbying group–has been spotted in Switzerland engaging in conversation with the Ayatollah’s delegation.
Sometimes you run into a story so full of heartless evil that it's a struggle to capture the darkness in a headline. Sometimes you read a story that just gets worse with every passing word. The murder of Shirley Souza in Brazil is such a story.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- New Jersey Sen. Bob Menendez indicted on corruption charges1 Apr 2015, 12:55 PM PDT
- One foot out the door? Iran talks enter double overtime, White House repeats ‘walk away’ threat1 Apr 2015, 12:51 PM PDT
- Illinois eyes bans on powdered alcohol, caffeine, e-cigs1 Apr 2015, 11:53 AM PDT
- California governor orders mandatory water restrictions amid drought1 Apr 2015, 11:40 AM PDT
- Political beef? Lawmakers urge Agriculture, HHS depts to dismiss dietary guidelines1 Apr 2015, 11:36 AM PDT
Fox News National
- McDonald's: Workers to get pay hikes at company-owned stores 1 Apr 2015, 1:49 PM PDT
- Disabled Canadian replica pirate ship towed to shipyard after crew rescued by Coast Guard1 Apr 2015, 1:34 PM PDT
- Coroner: Man, woman bled to death in murder-suicide from wounds son blamed on chain saw1 Apr 2015, 1:12 PM PDT
- Detroit mother whose 2 children were dead found in freezer charged with murder, torture1 Apr 2015, 1:03 PM PDT
- Lawyers for Durst: Arrest warrant invalid, FBI illegally searched New Orleans hotel room1 Apr 2015, 1:01 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Bears sign LB Acho1 Apr 2015, 1:23 PM PDT
- Serena reaches Miami SFs with 700th win1 Apr 2015, 1:19 PM PDT
- Serena reaches Miami semis1 Apr 2015, 12:28 PM PDT
- Bengals re-sign Tate1 Apr 2015, 12:12 PM PDT
- Tennis federation suspends Brazilian ranked 1,117th for 2 years, recognizes 2 Romanian bans1 Apr 2015, 12:07 PM PDT