In my years of working with victims of Boko Haram terrorism in northern Nigeria, I have never seen anyone like him. After the mass abduction of 276 Chibok schoolgirls, I have worked closely with about 20 who escaped, half of whom I have placed in US schools. Although it is now nine months since the April attack, not one of them escaped after that first week.
When the hastily written interim report was read aloud before all the bishops gathered for the Vatican marriage summit last October, it was met with consternation and disapproval. At the time, it was generally assumed that Pope Francis had never seen the text, but now the Cardinal in charge of organizing the summit has claimed that the document was “seen and approved by the Pope.”
Hezbollah backs down from war with Israel; Clashes between Nusra front and Free Syrian Army spreading in Syria; Jundallah takes credit for massive mosque attack in Pakistan; Egypt's military begins 'wide military offensives' in North Sinai; Greece clashes with eurogroup 'No more bailout, no more troika!'; In Denmark you are now paid to take out a mortgage
Authorities in Mumbai, India, arrested Shirin Dalvi, editor of the Uru Daily Avadhnama newspaper, for printing a cartoon from Charlie Hebdo. It appeared on the front page of the January 17 edition. Residents in Mumbra in Thane complained to the police about the cartoon.
When trying to make sense of Barack Obama's foreign policy, it is difficult to escape the conclusion that a great deal of it has been meant to reward, placate, or at least avoid angering Iran.
When the mayor of Paris threatened to sue Fox News for "slandering" her city by reporting on Muslim-dominated "no-go zones," liberal media outlets forgot their own years of reporting on those zones to bash their hated right-leaning cable news adversary. Among the longtime observers who pushed back against no-go zone denialism is author Mark Steyn, who has mentioned these hostile, unassimilated communities in his columns and books for years.
The Obama administration “has given the Iranians 80 percent of what they want” in the negotiations over Iran’s nuclear program with the P5+1 nations, according to an Israel Channel 10 news report.
A German carnival that planned a Charlie Hebdo float in its parade has dropped the idea in light of the January 7 Paris terror attack on the satirical magazine's headquarters.
The shortages in Venezuela have become so severe that even long-time Chavistas--supporters of the socialist government of the now deceased Hugo Chavez--are reaching a breaking point.
Riyadh (AFP) - Saudi Arabia's new King Salman further cemented his hold on power, with a sweeping shakeup that saw two sons of the late King Abdullah fired, and the heads of intelligence and other key agencies replaced alongside a cabinet shuffle.
Police armed with pistols in heavily gun-controlled European countries are realizing a hard lesson fast--jihadists with no respect for the law are side-stepping gun control and stockpiling weapons that will give them the upper hand in a standoff with officers.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Michelle Obama defends 'American Sniper' at veterans event31 Jan 2015, 12:00 AM PDT
- Texas bill would allow teachers to use deadly force against students30 Jan 2015, 11:00 PM PDT
- 1,000 'criminal aliens' released by ICE committed new crimes, Grassley says30 Jan 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Romney exit resets 2016 field, gives boost to Bush30 Jan 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Juan Williams on Romney’s decision not to run in 2016: “Mitt, your time has passed”30 Jan 2015, 6:14 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Police: Atlanta area man shot dead trying to rob dog breeder31 Jan 2015, 8:36 AM PDT
- Aaron Hernandez won't be allowed to watch the Super Bowl31 Jan 2015, 8:33 AM PDT
- Judge: Funeral home wrongly sold Lee Harvey Oswald's casket31 Jan 2015, 8:21 AM PDT
- 19th-century painting sold for $5,000 fetches $5.2M just over a year later31 Jan 2015, 5:41 AM PDT
- With Senate hearings nearing for next defense secretary, a pile of daunting challenges awaits31 Jan 2015, 5:30 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Flames eye bounce-back effort against Oilers31 Jan 2015, 8:28 AM PDT
- First-place Bolts try to extend run at home vs. Blue Jackets31 Jan 2015, 8:26 AM PDT
- Jets hope to avoid longest skid since October in clash with Jets31 Jan 2015, 8:23 AM PDT
- Spurs aim to continue home dominance over Clippers31 Jan 2015, 8:22 AM PDT
- Flyers try to extend perfect start to homestand vs. Leafs31 Jan 2015, 8:20 AM PDT