In my years of working with victims of Boko Haram terrorism in northern Nigeria, I have never seen anyone like him. After the mass abduction of 276 Chibok schoolgirls, I have worked closely with about 20 who escaped, half of whom I have placed in US schools. Although it is now nine months since the April attack, not one of them escaped after that first week.
When trying to make sense of Barack Obama's foreign policy, it is difficult to escape the conclusion that a great deal of it has been meant to reward, placate, or at least avoid angering Iran.
When the mayor of Paris threatened to sue Fox News for "slandering" her city by reporting on Muslim-dominated "no-go zones," liberal media outlets forgot their own years of reporting on those zones to bash their hated right-leaning cable news adversary. Among the longtime observers who pushed back against no-go zone denialism is author Mark Steyn, who has mentioned these hostile, unassimilated communities in his columns and books for years.
The Obama administration “has given the Iranians 80 percent of what they want” in the negotiations over Iran’s nuclear program with the P5+1 nations, according to an Israel Channel 10 news report.
A German carnival that planned a Charlie Hebdo float in its parade has dropped the idea in light of the January 7 Paris terror attack on the satirical magazine's headquarters.
The shortages in Venezuela have become so severe that even long-time Chavistas--supporters of the socialist government of the now deceased Hugo Chavez--are reaching a breaking point.
Riyadh (AFP) - Saudi Arabia's new King Salman further cemented his hold on power, with a sweeping shakeup that saw two sons of the late King Abdullah fired, and the heads of intelligence and other key agencies replaced alongside a cabinet shuffle.
Police armed with pistols in heavily gun-controlled European countries are realizing a hard lesson fast--jihadists with no respect for the law are side-stepping gun control and stockpiling weapons that will give them the upper hand in a standoff with officers.
Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood, hailed as a moderate voice andwelcomed by officials in the Obama administration just this week, issued separate statements on its English and Arabic websites this week that appear to contradict each other.
With the anniversary of the arrest of opposition party leader Leopoldo López approaching, the Venezuelan government has approved new legislation which would allow the Bolivarian National Guard to use "potentially lethal force" against protesters calling for the fully free exercise of the freedoms of expression and assembly.
Dutch authorities have released few details about the bizarre case of 19-year-old Tarik Zahzah's attack on the main news studio of television station NOS on Thursday. To get the obvious question out of the way first, the police say there is no evidence that Zahzah, who is half-Egyptian, acted on behalf of organized terrorism.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Michelle Obama defends 'American Sniper' at veterans event30 Jan 2015, 6:39 PM PDT
- Juan Williams on Romney’s decision not to run in 2016: “Mitt, your time has passed”30 Jan 2015, 6:14 PM PDT
- ISIS chemical weapons expert killed in airstrike, US officials say30 Jan 2015, 5:55 PM PDT
- 1,000 'criminal aliens' released by ICE committed new crimes, Grassley says30 Jan 2015, 5:22 PM PDT
- Romney exit resets 2016 field, gives boost to Bush30 Jan 2015, 4:11 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Wisconsin team tries to defend national snow sculpting championship in Lake Geneva30 Jan 2015, 4:30 PM PDT
- Brandeis University president step down at end of school year, take job at Yale Law School30 Jan 2015, 4:15 PM PDT
- New York City pharmacist who tried to make ricin, weapons-grade toxins, sentenced to prison30 Jan 2015, 4:00 PM PDT
- Attorney wants mistrial declared in Vanderbilt rape case, says juror did not disclose rape30 Jan 2015, 3:31 PM PDT
- Commission: Consolidate GI Bill Benefits, Delay Transferability30 Jan 2015, 2:47 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Hawks top Blazers as win streak reaches 1830 Jan 2015, 8:24 PM PDT
- Motiejunas, Rockets hold off Celtics30 Jan 2015, 8:23 PM PDT
- Cavs beat Kings for 9th straight win30 Jan 2015, 8:12 PM PDT
- National Hockey League Game Capsules30 Jan 2015, 8:09 PM PDT
- Despres gets Pens past Devils in OT30 Jan 2015, 8:08 PM PDT