LEIPZIG, Germany – Wednesday night saw a flare of violence and an accompanying police operation on a scale without precedent in recent German history. A group opposing militant Islam in Europe has called a demonstration, the city is deafened by
The Spanish government raided the homes of two sets of brothers identified as Islamic State recruits, described by authorities as "highly radicalized" and plotting an attack that may have involved "self-immolation" in the West.
Two planes that had just touched down on Sunday afternoon at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport were immediately isolated, reportedly due to multiple bomb threats.
Among the sweeping changes France is proposing in the aftermath of this month's terrorist attacks in Paris are new measures to fight Islamic radicalization in its prisons. It is an enormous problem brought into starker relief because two of the suspects in the attacks earlier this month were products of the French penal system.
Former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin blistered President Barack Obama for making time to give interviews to YouTube bloggers while brushing off Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH) invited Netanyahu to address Congress in March, and the
Former Obama adviser Dennis Ross, who left the White House in 2011 amidst rumors of clashes with Valerie Jarrett, has co-written a strident op-ed in Politico urging President Barack Obama to take a tougher stance with Iran.
Insolvent Greece is at the center of the European Financial Crisis that has led to a 20 percent devaluation of the exchange rate of the euro against the U.S. dollar. Polls indicate that in parliamentary elections on Sunday, the main leftist and center-right parties will finish one and two.
The New York Times reports in-depth on Belgium's recent foiled terror plot and the journey of Abdelhamid Abaaoud, a primary suspect, from jihadist recruit in Syria to recruiter of his 13-year-old brother.
Just three days after the March for Life in Washington commemorating the Supreme Court decision that paved the way for abortion on demand in the U.S., an estimated 45,000 French pro-lifers marched in Paris Sunday in protest of their government’s
In the past five years, Boko Haram has forced over 1.6 million people to flee Nigeria -- and, increasingly, border areas of Cameroon -- due to numerous attacks intended to expand their "caliphate." The Muslim group recently attacked Maiduguri, the capital of Borno State and the largest city in the northeast.
Israel's premier says he will go "anywhere" he is invited to speak about the country's stance regarding Iran's nuclear program.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Federal judge issues two-week stay of own ruling overturning Alabama gay marriage ban26 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Koch event drawing 2016 hopefuls Rubio, Paul, Cruz, Walker 25 Jan 2015, 1:55 PM PDT
- Obama seeks wilderness designation for Alaska refuge, sets up battle with GOP 25 Jan 2015, 12:42 PM PDT
- WH, Feinstein make clear US won't negotiate with ISIS over hostages, interfere with Japan25 Jan 2015, 11:47 AM PDT
- Republican White House hopefuls court evangelicals toward 201625 Jan 2015, 11:44 AM PDT
Fox News National
- 2 planes evacuated in Seattle, 3rd flight diverted to Dallas25 Jan 2015, 6:39 PM PDT
- Cops: Man kills co-worker, then himself at NYC Home Depot 25 Jan 2015, 4:01 PM PDT
- San Francisco Zoo takes bite out of Valentine's Day with scorpion, cockroach adoptions25 Jan 2015, 3:46 PM PDT
- Fire officials: 4 children fall through ice into pond in Maryland; 2 in critical condition25 Jan 2015, 3:45 PM PDT
- Dog gets 2nd chance at Utah animal sanctuary after escaping euthanasia in Indiana25 Jan 2015, 3:02 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- No. 12 Utah dispatches Washington25 Jan 2015, 8:25 PM PDT
- Jimenez surges on back nine to win in Hawaii25 Jan 2015, 8:19 PM PDT
- Raptors outlast Pistons25 Jan 2015, 8:12 PM PDT
- James, Cavaliers beat Thunder for sixth straight win25 Jan 2015, 8:09 PM PDT
- Maryland pulls out comeback win over Northwestern25 Jan 2015, 8:09 PM PDT