Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s address to a special joint session of Congress on Tuesday was so successful that many of his critics conceded that he had defied their expectations. Some, however, took issue with the fact that he invoked
In Email Scandals, Hillary Clinton, Huma Abedin, Economics of Political Privilege, Finally Take Center Stage
A veritable firestorm has erupted over how Hillary Clinton trusted confidante Huma Abedin and other close aides to interact electronically on government business in risk-prone ways that, until now, were insulated from proper scrutiny, between January 21, 2009 and February 1, 2013, while Mrs. Clinton served as Secretary of State.
A Japanese island that imported cats to deal with an infestation of mice that overran fishermen’s boats is now overrun with cats.
Who is America’s greatest national security threat at the present time?
Women’s rights activist Sara Khan penned a letter to reach out to young Muslim girls who want to join the Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL). Women and men in the terrorist group reach out to young girls via social media with promises of a great life to serve Allah. Khan provides the girls with a huge dose of reality.
South Korean media say U.S. Ambassador Mark Lippert has been attacked while giving a lecture and taken to a hospital for treatment.
The Assyrian International News Agency reports that four more Assyrian captives taken by the Islamic State during raids on their villages in Syria have been released.
The prime minister of Iraqi Kurdistan, during a press conference in Italy, cited the fight to defeat the Islamic State (ISIS, ISIL) as a “top priority” for his government.
It's hard enough choosing the right gown for the Oscars, the prettiest frock for Junior Prom. But how do you select the burqa that best befits a jihadi gala?
The Tampa Tribune brings us the amazing and outrageous story of local helicopter mechanic Ryan Pate, who worked as a contractor for a company called Global Aerospace Logistics, headquartered in the United Arab Emirates. Pat was arrested in the UAE for an offending Facebook post.
Hillary Clinton, the all but declared candidate and frontrunner to win the 2016 Democratic Presidential Nomination, spent Tuesday in the heart of Washington-- mere blocks away from the visiting Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu-- yet still refused to issue any comments or statements about the extraordinarily high profile visit. Nor, apparently, has there been much pressure from the mainstream media for her to comment.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Hillary Clinton says she's asked State Department to make emails public5 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Ben Carson apologizes for remarks on homosexuality4 Mar 2015, 7:59 PM PDT
- Krauthammer: Clinton 'clearly constructing a system in which you control access'4 Mar 2015, 6:52 PM PDT
- Ariz. House approves bill allowing concealed-carry for public buildings4 Mar 2015, 6:33 PM PDT
- Quds force leader, commanding Iraqi forces against ISIS, alarms Washington4 Mar 2015, 5:08 PM PDT
Fox News National
- American Airlines passengers forced to use emergency slides after landing in Denver4 Mar 2015, 10:46 PM PDT
- Former Ohio substitute teacher given jail time for showing high school class graphic movie4 Mar 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Florida police rescue wounded dog tied to train tracks4 Mar 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- New York City public schools to close for 2 Muslim holidays4 Mar 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Los Angeles County firefighters rescue dog trapped in tiny space in West Hollywood, California4 Mar 2015, 6:25 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Top-25 College Basketball Game Capsules4 Mar 2015, 10:02 PM PDT
- Ivanovic, Errani advance to Monterrey QFs4 Mar 2015, 9:54 PM PDT
- No. 3 Duke routs Wake Forest4 Mar 2015, 9:48 PM PDT
- Landeskog has goal, 2 assists as Avalanche beat Penguins 3-14 Mar 2015, 9:48 PM PDT
- BMW Championship headed to Aronimink in 20184 Mar 2015, 9:46 PM PDT