In the latest sign of Libya's descent into chaos, gunmen stormed a luxury hotel used by diplomats and businessmen in the capital on Tuesday, killing 10 people, including an American, a French citizen and three people from Asia.
The Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL) continues to execute doctors in Mosul, Iraq, who refuse to treat wounded jihadists returning from the front lines. The terrorist group reportedly murdered ten more doctors this week.
Following the Taliban's mid-December attack on a school in Peshawar, Pakistan, teachers are receiving guns and training to use them as part of a bid to beef up security.
Hezbollah jihadists reportedly fired missiles that killed two Israeli soldiers in an army vehicle along the border with Lebanon on Wednesday morning. Another seven were wounded in the attacks with light to moderate injuries, according to Israeli media reports.
Contrary to what the Obama administration had initially claimed in its public comments, top U.S. diplomatic officials knew the U.S. compound in Benghazi, Libya, was under terrorist attack on September 11, 2012.
A recent article by the Pew Research Center delves into the question of how different European states view themselves and their neighbors and the results are almost comical. Among the eight EU nations surveyed, the Greeks have an overwhelmingly higher opinion of themselves than other countries do, while the Italians are the most self-effacing.
The terrorist group known as Daesh, "Islamic State," ISIS or ISIL has threatened to behead President Barack Obama and turn the United States into a Muslim province, installing sharia law and incorporating America into its fledgling caliphate.
For Goldberg, Obama can do no wrong when it comes to Israel--and only Israel. In his efforts to cover for Obama, he has fumbled away much of his credibility on the issue. There is not much for Netanyahu to fear from the habitual criticism of a pundit who has so clearly departed from reality. But as an example of how American Jewish liberals are tying themselves in knots trying to reconcile their partisan loyalties with the facts of Obama's failures on Israel, there is no finer specimen.
Baga Sola (Chad) (AFP) - Lying on his side, Moussa Zira shows the gaping wound where the bullet entered his thigh the night Boko Haram came to his village near the now devastated northern Nigerian town of Baga.
ISIS-linked group takes credit for hotel bombing in Tripoli Libya; Libya's oil production plummets because of conflict; S&P lowers Russia's bonds to junk status
Breitbart Texas confirmed Tuesday that “an Islamic Tribunal using Sharia law” is indeed operating in Texas. But not to worry: an attorney for the tribunal assures us that participation is “voluntary,” and one of the Sharia judges, Dr. Taher El-badawi, says it’s devoted only to “non-binding dispute resolution.”
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- House passes bill aimed at expediting natural gas exports28 Jan 2015, 10:28 AM PDT
- DEA chief: US abandoned plan to track cars near gun shows28 Jan 2015, 9:40 AM PDT
- Rule of law questions loom for Holder replacement28 Jan 2015, 8:14 AM PDT
- AG nominee backs Obama on immigration actions, cites 'right' to work for all residents28 Jan 2015, 8:04 AM PDT
- Pentagon insists no decision reached on Bergdahl case, despite desertion charge claim28 Jan 2015, 7:36 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Famed SC civil rights protesters have convictions erased28 Jan 2015, 10:15 AM PDT
- As pet reptile grows, Lithuanian student realizes it's probably not a lizard28 Jan 2015, 9:32 AM PDT
- Stock market rises at midday after strong earnings from Apple; investors await Fed statement28 Jan 2015, 9:15 AM PDT
- Abandoned puppy shoots to 'Bowl' fame28 Jan 2015, 9:05 AM PDT
- Female Gitmo guard testifies she felt 'less a soldier' when barred from touching inmates28 Jan 2015, 9:01 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Pulse of the NBA28 Jan 2015, 10:22 AM PDT
- Nets' Teletovic to be discharged, full recovery likely28 Jan 2015, 10:17 AM PDT
- Serena vs. Keys in Aussie semis28 Jan 2015, 10:14 AM PDT
- Rounding Third: It's getting close to A-Rod time28 Jan 2015, 10:06 AM PDT
- Ronaldo receives two-game ban after red card28 Jan 2015, 9:46 AM PDT