WASHINGTON—Gen. Lloyd Austin, the top commander of U.S. military efforts against the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS), told a congressional panel that Iran poses the “most" serious threat to the region he oversees.
The leadership of Syria’s Nusra Front Sunni jihadist group, which seeks as its primary goal the overthrow of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, may push away from Al Qaeda in hopes to receive aid and assistance from the Gulf States, according to sources who told Reuters.
The Pope had strong words Tuesday for the self-righteous, calling them "fake saints." Their heart does not belong to the Lord, he said. “It belongs to Satan, the father of all lies, and this is fake holiness.”
The Islamist terror group Boko Haram has taken control of a territory in Nigeria the size of Ireland. It continues its efforts to expand within the west African nation and establish an Islamist Caliphate, now with the support of the Middle Eastern Islamic State (ISIS) terror group. While headlines are quick to mention the dead, it is Nigeria's internally displaced, now numbering upwards of one million, who continue to suffer as they flee the group.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s address to a special joint session of Congress on Tuesday was so successful that many of his critics conceded that he had defied their expectations. Some, however, took issue with the fact that he invoked
The headless corpse of Mansour Saad Awad, an Egyptian Christian, has been found by Libyan security forces on the outskirts of the town of Mechili, in eastern Libya. The victim of the barbaric murder worked in a poultry farm in the area. No one has yet stepped forward to take credit for the slaying, but the m.o. matches the preferred execution style of the Islamic State (ISIS).
Dr. Sebastian Gorka, Breitbart News’ National Security Editor and Chair of Military Theory at Marine Corps University, sat down with radio host Lars Larson at the 2015 CPAC (Conservative Political Action Conference) to discuss a range of foreign policy and
India's western state of Maharashtra has introduced a ban on beef so strict that even possession could land you in jail for five years, media reports and the chief minister said Tuesday.
In his weekly “general audience” Wednesday, Pope Francis once again employed forceful language in addressing the issue of the elderly in society, saying that the quality of a civilization is shown by the way it treats its older members. Many modern societies make no room for the elderly, he said, and carry in themselves “the virus of death.”
(Reuters) - The U.S. military estimates around 12,000 Russian soldiers are supporting pro-Moscow separatists in eastern Ukraine, U.S. Army Europe Commander Ben Hodges said on Tuesday.
McLEAN, Va. (AP) — A former taxi driver from Northern Virginia who was recently placed on the FBI's list of most-wanted terrorists has been captured in Somalia, a U.S. law enforcement official said Monday.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Hillary’s private email fiasco: Why she remains a huge media target4 Mar 2015, 3:14 PM PDT
- No entitlement reform: Hillary email scandal reveals core weakness 4 Mar 2015, 9:02 AM PDT
- Defense secretary: ‘Mistake’ to have ‘blurted out’ Mosul offensive plans 4 Mar 2015, 7:22 AM PDT
- Sportsmen group accused of being ‘green decoy’ for environmentalists4 Mar 2015, 6:13 AM PDT
- Hillary Clinton's email server traced to Internet service registered to NY home4 Mar 2015, 3:42 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Mayor de Blasio: NYC public schools to close on 2 Muslim holidays4 Mar 2015, 7:46 AM PDT
- Nevada sheriff calls for change after youth camp's 4th riot in 4 months leads to brief escapes4 Mar 2015, 7:45 AM PDT
- Fingerprints of Aaron Hernandez and his alleged victim found in car4 Mar 2015, 7:33 AM PDT
- Feeling flush? Bus agency hiring someone to find bathrooms for drivers that pays up to $97,0004 Mar 2015, 7:30 AM PDT
- Hotels, restaurants and wholesalers expand as consumer spending lifts US economy4 Mar 2015, 7:16 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Gajdosova, Nara advance in Kuala Lumpur4 Mar 2015, 9:28 AM PDT
- Pelicans look to bounce back vs. Pistons4 Mar 2015, 8:06 AM PDT
- Nuggets bring momentum to Twin Cities4 Mar 2015, 8:03 AM PDT
- Hornets, Nets jockey for position4 Mar 2015, 8:01 AM PDT
- Blazers, Clippers tangle in Western Conference clash4 Mar 2015, 7:56 AM PDT