Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s address to a special joint session of Congress on Tuesday was so successful that many of his critics conceded that he had defied their expectations. Some, however, took issue with the fact that he invoked
The Assyrian International News Agency reports that four more Assyrian captives taken by the Islamic State during raids on their villages in Syria have been released.
The prime minister of Iraqi Kurdistan, during a press conference in Italy, cited the fight to defeat the Islamic State (ISIS, ISIL) as a “top priority” for his government.
It's hard enough choosing the right gown for the Oscars, the prettiest frock for Junior Prom. But how do you select the burqa that best befits a jihadi gala?
The Tampa Tribune brings us the amazing and outrageous story of local helicopter mechanic Ryan Pate, who worked as a contractor for a company called Global Aerospace Logistics, headquartered in the United Arab Emirates. Pat was arrested in the UAE for an offending Facebook post.
Hillary Clinton, the all but declared candidate and frontrunner to win the 2016 Democratic Presidential Nomination, spent Tuesday in the heart of Washington-- mere blocks away from the visiting Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu-- yet still refused to issue any comments or statements about the extraordinarily high profile visit. Nor, apparently, has there been much pressure from the mainstream media for her to comment.
WASHINGTON -- Secretary of Defense Ashton Carter told a Senate panel that it was a “mistake” for a U.S. military official to divulge details of an Iraqi-led ground operation to retake Mosul from the Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL) in Iraq.
Perm-36, the only Russian museum preserving the history of the Soviet gulag system, is closing due to pressure from authorities. At the same time, a militia leader announced the plans of a museum in St. Petersburg to celebrate the Russian militias who fight in Ukraine.
In an attempt to prove that "the military is not above the law," the Chinese government announced this week that 14 generals had been either investigated or already convicted of an array of corruption crimes, from selling positions within the military to arms trading.
The Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL) attempted to eliminate the Yazidi population in Syria and Iraq over the summer. After airstrikes pushed back the terrorist group, those who survived slowly began making their way home to identify loved ones in mass graves.
The left-wing New York Times opined on Tuesday that President Obama will have a much tougher time selling the case for a nuclear deal with Iran to the American people following Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s powerful speech to a joint session of Congress. In his speech, the Israeli leader warned about the grave threat to the world posed by a nuclear-armed Iranian regime.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Hillary’s private email fiasco: Why she remains a huge media target4 Mar 2015, 3:14 PM PDT
- Rep. Van Hollen says he will run for Mikulski's Senate seat4 Mar 2015, 2:50 PM PDT
- Obama signs Homeland Security funding bill into law4 Mar 2015, 12:49 PM PDT
- GOP-led Senate fails to override Obama's Keystone veto, lawmakers say fight not over4 Mar 2015, 12:38 PM PDT
- Defense secretary takes issue with 3-year timeline in Obama’s ISIS plan4 Mar 2015, 12:31 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Mother of infant found dead in Northern California charged with involuntary manslaughter4 Mar 2015, 1:45 PM PDT
- Vietnamese man pleads not guilty in NY terror case4 Mar 2015, 1:34 PM PDT
- Stock indexes ended lower for a second day in US, pulling market further below record highs4 Mar 2015, 1:17 PM PDT
- US contractor arrested in Emirates for Facebook posts about work; accused of cyber-slander4 Mar 2015, 1:15 PM PDT
- Small plane crashes in Va. botanical garden, 3 dead4 Mar 2015, 1:04 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- '15 Season Preview: SKC aims to regain form in 20154 Mar 2015, 2:18 PM PDT
- '15 Season Preview: Kinnear aims to put his stamp on 'Quakes4 Mar 2015, 2:12 PM PDT
- Ducks' Jackman out 4-6 weeks4 Mar 2015, 2:07 PM PDT
- Ray Allen to sit this season out4 Mar 2015, 1:25 PM PDT
- AUTO PACKAGE: Moffitt gets 3-race deal with Front Row Racing after strong run at Atlanta4 Mar 2015, 12:50 PM PDT