President Barack Obama is sending National Security Advisor Susan Rice and UN Ambassador Samantha Power--widely seen as among the most anti-Israel members of his administration--to address a prominent pro-Israel gathering next week. The move is described by the Associated Press as an effort to mend fences after the administration had withheld speakers from the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) policy conference. In reality, it is a further slap in the face.
The latest ISIS terror video is apparently running behind schedule—it was supposed to be released on Wednesday—but all indications are that it will include a threat to murder their Christian hostages, including women and children, if the bombing campaign against the Islamic State is not halted.
WASHINGTON—Rep. Ryan Zinke (R-MT), an Iraq War veteran, candidly told the moderator of a CPAC panel discussion that he would not have gone to war in Iraq.
In testifying before the Senate Armed Services Committee on Thursday, Director of National Intelligence James Clapper confirmed that Iran was behind a cyber-attack against Republican mega-donor Sheldon Adelson’s Sands Corp. in 2014.
In light of escalating terrorist activity in its western Xinjiang region, the Chinese legislature is considering its first terror-specific criminal code—which, in its current form, would make any speech the government deems to "undermine public security" a criminal violation.
On Thursday, former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin declared that Americans will never “submit” to radical Islam and urged President Barack Obama to “wake up” and realize its existential threat. Addressing the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC), Palin who is considered the conservative movement’s
Scotland Yard is trying to have a fifty-page "how-to" manual published by ISIS for foreign recruits taken offline.
A domino show showcased this month in Gonabad, Iran, culminated in an "explosive" finale, with the falling dominoes launching a model missile into an Israeli flag to raucous applause.
Is there any dirty job for the Obama Administration that Susan Rice is not prepared to do?
The head of the Indian Hindu nationalist group Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS), Mohan Bhagwat, took a swipe at the late Mother Teresa of Calcutta on Monday, claiming her motives for serving the poor were selfish and undermined her cause.
NATO member Poland has announced plans to send Polish military personnel to Ukraine to help train the Ukrainian military in their fight against Russian-backed troops in the east.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- 32,000 emails recovered in IRS targeting probe amid allegations agency chief may have lied26 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Walker delivers the goods to adoring CPAC crowd26 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Fournier: Foreign donation to the Clinton Foundation was 'stupid and sleazy'26 Feb 2015, 8:10 PM PDT
- TSA: incendiary device a 'catastrophic' threat to passenger planes26 Feb 2015, 5:58 PM PDT
- Senator throws snowball on chamber floor to protest climate change theory26 Feb 2015, 5:39 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Virginia to compensate victims of forced sterilizations27 Feb 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Los Angeles teachers, union leaders take to streets amid stalled talks 26 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- 2 vandalism suspects rescued after being stranded on Northern California national park cliff26 Feb 2015, 9:46 PM PDT
- Parents of slain journalist James Foley say government, press need to do more to help26 Feb 2015, 8:40 PM PDT
- Grand jury: 4 of 5 kids killed by father in South Carolina were strangled; 1 was beaten26 Feb 2015, 6:53 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Crawford, Blackhawks shut out Panthers26 Feb 2015, 10:12 PM PDT
- Lloyd, NBA's first black player, passes away at 8626 Feb 2015, 10:04 PM PDT
- Steen lifts Blues over Jets in SO26 Feb 2015, 9:54 PM PDT
- Moore leads No. 21 SMU over Memphis26 Feb 2015, 9:44 PM PDT
- Niederreiter, Wild hand Preds rare home loss26 Feb 2015, 9:44 PM PDT