The 5 Stupidest Decisions in My Life
I'd love to join the game here, but I'm coming up about 4 smart decisions short of an official entry. As an alternative let me tap a much richer source of material: my monumentally epic bad ones.
5. Betting my brother 5 bucks I could ride a Honda SL-125 with no hands while standing on the seat.
4. At 14, discovering my mom's bottle of lime vodka.
3. Dating a dance/poetry major.
2. Spending a sunny day at the Bonneville Salt Flats, in shorts, unaware of reflected sunlight.
1. Volunteering for the Ted Kennedy presidential campaign.
True stories all. Top those, smartypantses.