A new poll finds a majority of registered voters oppose President Obama’s executive amnesty and support the current Republican strategy to defund his actions.
The growing divide between mainstream and progressive Democrats is coming to a head in Chicago. There, a progressive group that supports Sen. Elizabeth Warren for president is weighing in against Mayor Rahm Emanuel.
House Speaker John Boehner apparently plans to sue the Obama administration over executive amnesty, in addition to a lawsuit he's filed over ObamaCare.
Three Senate chairmen are demanding to know exactly how much President Obama’s executive amnesty will cost and where that money will come from.
The Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) is thanking House leaders for pulling the controversial border security legislation from the schedule this week.
House leadership intends to tackle "issues" with a controversial border bill after a new conservative group claimed credit for getting the measure yanked off this week's schedule.
The controversial border security legislation that was supposed to receive a House vote Wednesday has been pulled from the schedule. A House leadership aide blamed the weather. A decision on when the bill will receive a vote remains to be determined, the aide added.
The newly formed House Freedom Caucus will push back against soft Republican efforts to simply pass bills and instead will pursue a true conservative agenda, Rep. John Fleming (R-LA) tells Breitbart News. Fleming, one of the nine founding members of the House Freedom Caucus, argued that demonstrating what true conservatism looks like will serve to increase the ranks of conservatives in elected office.
A new caucus aimed at pushing “an agenda of limited, constitutional government" is up-and-running, launched by nine conservative members of the House of Representatives. “The House Freedom Caucus gives a voice to countless Americans who feel that Washington does not represent them,” the group’s mission statement reads.
Monday, Chicago residents will begin hearing a 60-second radio ad featuring Obama endorsing Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel’s reelection. In the radio ad Obama highlights his own Chicago background and Emanuel’s campaigns for jobs, longer school days, and a higher minimum wage in the city.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Judge refuses to toss Rick Perry abuse-of-power case on constitutional grounds 27 Jan 2015, 5:10 PM PDT
- House GOP to hold first ObamaCare repeal vote of new Congress27 Jan 2015, 5:00 PM PDT
- Obama drops plan to end tax breaks for popular college savings accounts27 Jan 2015, 4:02 PM PDT
- Senate to start AG confirmation hearings on Lynch, with immigration, IRS questions expected27 Jan 2015, 3:22 PM PDT
- Koch brothers-backed network planning to drop nearly $1B on elections 27 Jan 2015, 3:15 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Jury convicts 2 ex-Vanderbilt players of raping woman 27 Jan 2015, 4:19 PM PDT
- Ex-California Highway Patrol officer sentenced to probation for sharing suspect's nude photos27 Jan 2015, 4:15 PM PDT
- Chairman Says Congress Wary of Military Pay and Benefit Cuts27 Jan 2015, 4:06 PM PDT
- Son of ex-slave who served in Union army during Civil War dies 179 years after father's birth27 Jan 2015, 3:49 PM PDT
- San Francisco pays $3 million to family of woman found dead in hospital stairwell27 Jan 2015, 3:49 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Red Sox, Rangers swap pitchers27 Jan 2015, 4:49 PM PDT
- Giants, Crawford agree to 1-year deal27 Jan 2015, 3:28 PM PDT
- Danica Patrick enters final year of contract with Stewart-Haas Racing and GoDaddy27 Jan 2015, 3:25 PM PDT
- RBNY signs trio of defenders27 Jan 2015, 3:16 PM PDT
- Tiger Woods chomping at the bit to get his season going, and maybe return focus back to golf27 Jan 2015, 3:10 PM PDT