Protesters gathered in front of the Ferguson Police Department on S. Florissant Ave. Saturday night in anticipation of the grand jury’s decision on Darren Wilson’s fate which could come as early as tomorrow. Though some protesters appeared eager to provoke,
Breitbart.com has learned that teachers in Wisconsin have been attending routine training workshops with the Industrial Areas Foundation (IAF), a radical organization founded by Saul Alinsky in 1940. In a video produced by the MacIver Institute, organizers are seen arriving
Andrew and I first met three years ago at a party. We would run into each other everywhere: at parties, functions, and left-wing protests we both happened to be crashing. I was at the time a lesser-known 22 year-old freelance
Conservative filmmaker James O’Keefe filed suit for defamation this morning against Al Gore’s CurrentTV, as well as “Countdown” host Keith Olbermann and guest host David Shuster, for falsely referring to O’Keefe as a “convicted felon” and falsely reporting that O’Keefe had
In a Huffington Post story yesterday, editor Michelangelo Signorile referred to Andrew Breitbart as a “conservative gay activist.” He has since retracted the headline and the claim, but in publishing it in the first place, it is not quite certain what he intended.
In Ohio, as union bosses have embraced Occupy Wall Street’s (OWS) class war between the “99 percent” and the “1 percent,” it has becomes increasingly difficult not to ask an obvious question: Aren’t union bosses basically the 1 percent? Throughout
Pro-Union Professor, Economic Policy Institute Appear to Collude: 'If It's Something You Don't Want Published, We'll Kill It'
In a new undercover investigation, my colleague James O’Keefe and I reveal the apparent collusion between Ohio public sector unions and their purportedly “objective” allies in media and academia as they try to undermine public support for new labor reforms.
Cincinnati firefighter Doug Stern, frontman for union efforts to defeat public sector labor reforms in Ohio, is apparently unable to explain the health costs he has been describing to millions of Ohio voters. For most of the past year, the
Read Project Mayhem, Part I and Project Mayhem, Part II Recently, MSNBC’s Ed Schultz and White House reporter Tommy Christopher attacked Andrew Breitbart and myself for a “failed ambush” after I released Project Mayhem, Part II, which included video in
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Hillary’s foreign fundraising mess: Even the liberal press is fed up 2 Mar 2015, 4:13 PM PDT
- Federal judge blocks Nebraska's gay marriage ban2 Mar 2015, 7:50 AM PDT
- Feds spend $12,500 translating Spanish novel on ‘Heterosexual Privilege’2 Mar 2015, 7:45 AM PDT
- AP Sources: Democratic Sen. Mikulski to announce retirement2 Mar 2015, 7:42 AM PDT
- Idaho could soon require open union negotiations2 Mar 2015, 7:34 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Boy struck by car while riding pony2 Mar 2015, 8:06 AM PDT
- Animal House: Ski resort damage at $430G after University of Michigan party2 Mar 2015, 7:37 AM PDT
- Assault trial set to begin for 3 Attica state prison guards2 Mar 2015, 6:53 AM PDT
- Cypriot president scolds US ambassador over 'exceedingly undiplomatic' Cyprus-Russia tweet2 Mar 2015, 6:47 AM PDT
- February brought record cold, snow to Northeast2 Mar 2015, 6:00 AM PDT