The State Department spokeswoman attempts to spin Hillary Clinton's use of private email. It doesn't go well.
Hillary Clinton can't Tweet away her growing email scandal.
Despite what some writers may attempt to claim, Hillary Clinton's email scandal is unlike anything else happening with any other political figure, now or in the past. It's a unique attempt to avoid scrutiny, manipulate official correspondence and thus control the historical narrative.
The Assyrian International News Agency reports that four more Assyrian captives taken by the Islamic State during raids on their villages in Syria have been released.
The Tampa Tribune brings us the amazing and outrageous story of local helicopter mechanic Ryan Pate, who worked as a contractor for a company called Global Aerospace Logistics, headquartered in the United Arab Emirates. Pat was arrested in the UAE for an offending Facebook post.
Will Vice President Joe Biden launch a presidential bid? He's had his troubles with women, of course. But now one of his supporters is rubbing a bit of salt in Democrat frontrunner Hillary Clinton's email wounds.
Hillary Clinton gave the game away long before she set up her personal email account. In a 2001 video clip, then-Sen. Clinton explains she didn't want to use email because it could cause trouble during investigations.
Flashback: White House Phone Line for Classified Information Left Unsecured in Hillary Clinton’s Office
In 2001, when George W. Bush's transition team began moving into the White House, they encountered a remarkable amount of sloppy housekeeping, missing items, and petty vandalism from the outgoing Clinton team.
Islamic State supporters on Twitter are using the platform to attack Twitter itself, threatening the life of co-founder Jack Dorsey and the safety of those in the site's headquarters in the United States.
Stage 2 of the Hillary email scandal has been achieved, as yesterday's "confused old lady who didn't understand how email works" defense utterly collapsed with the Associated Press' discovery that Clinton's mail server was located in her house and was registered under the name of a man who does not appear to exist.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Clinton used personal email – but ousted ambassador was chastised for doing the same5 Mar 2015, 12:14 PM PDT
- Bill giving Congress say on Iran deal hits Senate Dem roadblock 5 Mar 2015, 9:31 AM PDT
- Justices will hear gay marriage cases on April 285 Mar 2015, 9:30 AM PDT
- Obama controls Clinton’s fate in email scandal5 Mar 2015, 8:39 AM PDT
- White House counsel reportedly kept in dark on Clinton’s personal email use5 Mar 2015, 7:42 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Jurors who deadlocked in Jodi Arias case say they were 11-1 for death penalty; she'll get life5 Mar 2015, 12:15 PM PDT
- Data: Victim's phone pinged along route that prosecutors say Hernandez took on night he died5 Mar 2015, 11:46 AM PDT
- Prosecutor in missing boy murder trial says she misspoke, man didn't claim he was Etan Patz5 Mar 2015, 11:30 AM PDT
- NJ man burned by fajitas while praying at Applebee’s can’t sue, court rules5 Mar 2015, 11:29 AM PDT
- Prosecutors say they don't regret seeking death penalty for killer Jodi Arias for second time5 Mar 2015, 11:00 AM PDT