One of the foundational principles of the Bush Doctrine was and is the oft-repeated dictum, “You are either with us or against us.” Little did President Bush know that the American Muslim community was…against us.
There is a tremendous controversy these days about the no-go zones in France. Fox News has apologized for covering them.
In the wake of daily jihad attacks (thwarted or deadly), CNN clearly is losing control of its narrative that Islam is a religion of peace and Islamic jihad is not Islamic. From the very beginning of its propaganda piece “The War
The human rights advocacy group the American Freedom Defense Initiative (AFDI) announced on Tuesday that it will be holding a demonstration in defense of the freedom of speech on Saturday, January 17 in Garland, Texas, outside a conference on “Islamophobia” that seeks to stifle opposition to jihad terror and restrict the freedom of speech.
In the wake of the slaughter of four Jews in a Paris kosher supermarket by an Islamic jihadist, a Parisian Jew said: “In the past year, 7,000 Jews have already left France and after this there will be many thousands more. We are not safe in France any more. There is no future for Jews here in France. We are finished in France.”
A French Jew who had family members and friends inside the Hyper Cacher kosher supermarket in Paris when it was stormed by Amedy Coulibaly, an Islamic jihadist who ultimately murdered at least four Jews for the cause of Islam, spoke to the families and some of the survivors and told me some shocking and terrible details about what happened during the attack – revealed here for the very first time.
What a difference a year makes. One year ago, most Americans had never even heard of the Islamic State (ISIS or ISIL).
On September 25, 2012, CNN “journalist” Mona Eltahawy was arrested after spraying pink spray paint over one of my American Freedom Defense Initiative ads in the New York subway.
When Barack Obama condemned the Taliban’s horrific mass murder of children in a school in Peshawar last week, he referred to “terrorists” who, he said, “have once again shown their depravity.” But he did not name the terrorists. He never mentioned the Taliban.
It’s quite something, but I have been receiving more “congratulatory” emails from my international readers than my American readers (and I have heard from a great many Americans). But clearly it’s not just Americans who care what happens in our
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Panning Palin: Why conservative media are dismissing her 2016 prospects27 Jan 2015, 3:00 AM PDT
- Justice Department working on national car-tracking database27 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Obama, Kerry leading delegation to pay respects to late Saudi King Abdullah27 Jan 2015, 12:20 AM PDT
- Obama calls for religious tolerance, gender equity in final speech of India visit27 Jan 2015, 12:08 AM PDT
- The gender factor: Is that actually an obstacle for Hillary Clinton? 26 Jan 2015, 7:10 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Flights across America canceled due to ripple effect from Northeast blizzard27 Jan 2015, 2:18 AM PDT
- New Orleans' oldest cemetery to bar solo tourists, citing vandalism of above-ground crypts27 Jan 2015, 2:16 AM PDT
- Bodies found near SUV of Ga. couple missing days after traveling to meet Craigslist contact27 Jan 2015, 1:31 AM PDT
- Gay rights advocates, religious freedom supporters speak out on Idaho's 'Add the Words' bill26 Jan 2015, 11:32 PM PDT
- Former Boy Scout describes emotional scars left by abuse from volunteer in California trial26 Jan 2015, 11:31 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- NFL's deflated footballs investigation reportedly focuses on Patriots locker room attendant27 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Iowa State holds on to top Texas27 Jan 2015, 12:13 AM PDT
- Ibaka, Thunder down Wolves27 Jan 2015, 12:09 AM PDT
- Davis, Pelicans easily handle 76ers27 Jan 2015, 12:04 AM PDT
- Grizzlies hold off Magic27 Jan 2015, 12:01 AM PDT