The one big takeaway from Obama’s speech on the Muslim world’s “legitimate” grievances with the West is simply this. He is on their side. Obama has made us weak, vulnerable and ripe for attack. The next two years will be
#JeSuisCharlie? Really? Here is a glaring example of how divorced from reality and aligned with the foes of free speech the mainstream media is today: in a story about the Muhammad Art Exhibit and Cartoon Contest that my organization, the American Freedom Defense Initiative (AFDI), is hosting in May in Garland, Texas, the Houston Chronicle’s Dylan Baddour takes a firm stand in support of the slaughter in the cause of Sharia restrictions on free speech.
A cartoon Muslima superhero has become a warrior against free speech, and the Daily Beast is thrilled. Marvel Comics Muslima superhero Kamala Khan’s image was used by anti-free speech vandals who covered over our ads in San Francisco that called attention to
Not one day after we announced the First Annual Muhammad Art Exhibit and Cartoon Contest, an event featuring Muhammad cartoonist Lars Vilks in Copenhagen, Denmark was attacked in the continuing war on our most basic freedoms. And that was just the first of two assaults on freedom in Copenhagen on Saturday.
A recent article in the Huffington Post about alleged “Islamophobia” gives us a good look at how hard the left is working to give proof to their false claim that “Islamophobia” even exists.
Breitbart Texas confirmed Tuesday that “an Islamic Tribunal using Sharia law” is indeed operating in Texas. But not to worry: an attorney for the tribunal assures us that participation is “voluntary,” and one of the Sharia judges, Dr. Taher El-badawi, says it’s devoted only to “non-binding dispute resolution.”
American Muslim Group Attacks American Sniper, Demands Eastwood and Cooper Denounce Fictional ‘Islamophobia’
One of the foundational principles of the Bush Doctrine was and is the oft-repeated dictum, “You are either with us or against us.” Little did President Bush know that the American Muslim community was…against us.
There is a tremendous controversy these days about the no-go zones in France. Fox News has apologized for covering them.
In the wake of daily jihad attacks (thwarted or deadly), CNN clearly is losing control of its narrative that Islam is a religion of peace and Islamic jihad is not Islamic. From the very beginning of its propaganda piece “The War
The human rights advocacy group the American Freedom Defense Initiative (AFDI) announced on Tuesday that it will be holding a demonstration in defense of the freedom of speech on Saturday, January 17 in Garland, Texas, outside a conference on “Islamophobia” that seeks to stifle opposition to jihad terror and restrict the freedom of speech.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Trump’s tantalizing talk of running: Why the media aren’t buying27 Feb 2015, 3:00 AM PDT
- ATF pushes bullet ban, threatens top-selling AR-15 rifle27 Feb 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- No deal? House eyes stopgap to buy time as DHS funding deadline nears27 Feb 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Indiana bill would allow baby boxes for surrendering infants27 Feb 2015, 12:22 AM PDT
- 32,000 emails recovered in IRS targeting probe amid allegations agency chief may have lied26 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Second autopsy shows Mexican man was shot in back, lawyer says27 Feb 2015, 2:23 AM PDT
- China defends its activities in South China Sea after US official calls them 'aggressive'27 Feb 2015, 2:16 AM PDT
- Former Notre Dame President Rev. Theodore Hesburgh dies at 9727 Feb 2015, 1:40 AM PDT
- Llama drama: 2 loose llamas lassoed after running amok in Phoenix-area retirement community27 Feb 2015, 1:17 AM PDT
- Attackers in Bangladesh hack to death American blogger and voice against religious extremism27 Feb 2015, 1:17 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Lewis moves 3 clear in Thailand27 Feb 2015, 3:31 AM PDT
- Buffalo students look to build better NFL schedule27 Feb 2015, 1:25 AM PDT
- Nishikori, Ferrer advance to semis at Acapulco27 Feb 2015, 1:17 AM PDT
- Nishikori, Ferrer advance to semis at Acapulco27 Feb 2015, 1:16 AM PDT
- Red Wings rally past Sharks27 Feb 2015, 12:20 AM PDT