Despite President Barack Obama's promise that Obamacare plans would cost less than the average cell phone or cable bill, a new study finds that nearly half of the nation's uninsured say Obamacare is too expensive.
Obama campaign strategists and other Democrats took to Twitter on Friday to mock Mitt Romney's decision not to run for the White House in 2016.
The White House announced Thursday morning that President Barack Obama wants Congress to "fully reverse" bipartisan sequester spending limits by boosting domestic and defense spending by $70 billion in an effort to "end the era of manufactured crises and mindless austerity."
A recent House rules change by Republicans designed to curb insolvency in the Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) trust fund has sparked ire among some Democrats and guaranteed a forthcoming debate over the explosive growth in America’s disability program.
On Sunday, President Barack Obama released an anti-oil drilling environmental video shot aboard Air Force One--an aircraft that has a 53,611 gallon fuel capacity.
The world's largest farm equipment company, Deere & Co, announced on Friday it plans to lay off at least 865 Iowa workers and another 45 of its Illinois employees.
Union membership in America continues to dwindle, according to new data released on Friday by the Department of Labor's Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Democratic Colorado Governor John Hickenlooper says his state’s decision to legalize pot “was a bad idea” that other state’s should avoid for several years until more is known. “If I could’ve waved a wand the day after the election, I
Mitt Romney said Wednesday night that he believes in global warming and that humans contribute to it.
A Washington Post/ABC News poll of registered voters finds Hillary Clinton leading all potential Republican presidential contenders by double digits.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Christie aims to build foreign policy resume with trip to Britain1 Feb 2015, 1:39 AM PDT
- Confirmation hearings set to begin for Carter as next defense secretary amid daunting global challenges31 Jan 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- GOP House to vote next week to repeal ObamaCare, after attacking law piece by piece31 Jan 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- From Henry David Thoreau to Henry Kissinger and Code Pink, civil disobedience has a history in US politics31 Jan 2015, 3:53 PM PDT
- Veto, filibuster threats ahead of vote next week to fund Homeland Security, roll back executive actions31 Jan 2015, 3:07 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Washington state man pays more than $18,000 in tolls1 Feb 2015, 1:52 AM PDT
- 7-alarm fire destroys Brooklyn warehouse, 1 injured1 Feb 2015, 12:34 AM PDT
- 2 climbers rescued off Mount Hood after fall31 Jan 2015, 11:31 PM PDT
- US prosecutors: New spy case shows Russia up to old tricks but targeting US economy this time31 Jan 2015, 11:15 PM PDT
- Suspicious package left at New York bus station contained 1,000 condoms31 Jan 2015, 11:10 PM PDT