President-elect Donald Trump’s cabinet nominees will face eight confirmation hearings next week, according to Trump’s spokesman Sean Spicer.
Those nominees with hearings scheduled next week are as follows:
- Betsy DeVos, Secretary of Education
- Rep. Ryan Zinke, Interior Secretary
- South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley, U.N. Ambassador
- Wilbur Ross, Commerce Secretary
- Dr. Tom Price, Health and Human Services Secretary
- Oklahoma Attorney General Scott Pruitt, EPA
- Former Texas Gov. Rick Perry, Energy Secretary
- Steven Mnuchin, Treasury Secretary
Spicer told reporters on Friday that Trump will name his pick for Secretary of Agriculture soon.