- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Writer Tweets Barron Trump Will Be America’s ‘First Homeschool Shooter’
- ABC’s Terry Moran Says Trump Inauguration Speech Had ‘Anti-Semitic Overtone
- Jason Chaffetz Trolls Hillary Clinton After Inauguration: ‘The Investigation Continues’
- Inauguration Protesters Light Fire in Street, Throw Embers at Police
- Larry King: Trump Protesters Smashed My Car Windows In
President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama greeted President-elect Donald Trump and his wife Melania Trump at the White House on Friday morning before the inauguration ceremony.
Obama greeted Trump saying, “Mr. President-elect, how are you?”
Trump shook Obama’s hand and kissed Michelle Obama on the cheek, as Obama kissed Melania Trump on the cheek.
Michelle Obama embraced Melania Trump, who handed her a wrapped gift.
Watch the exchange in the video below:
— CSPAN (@cspan) January 20, 2017
The departing first couple then entered the White House for a coffee and tea reception with the incoming first couple.