From Canada’s National Post:
OSLO — Anders Behring Breivik told a Norwegian judge on Monday his bombing and shooting rampage that killed scores aimed to save Europe from a Muslim takeover, and said that “two more cells” existed in his organization.
Breivik’s remarks at the closed-door custody hearing were relayed by the judge, Kim Heger, at a news conference.
The killer has previously said he acted alone and police had earlier said they were trying to confirm this.
But after Breivik’s claim about other cells, police attorney Christian Hatlo said “we cannot completely rule out” the possibility that others were involved in Friday’s attacks.
The full story is here.