After going undercover on the east coast, James and I headed to the west coast. We knew it was a risky endeavor but the results on the east coast were too good to ignore. We had to test our scenario in an opposite region. It is like a science experiment:
1) Ask A Question: What if a “prostitute” and her alleged law school boyfriend walk into ACORN seeking housing for an underage brothel to fund his future congressional campaign?
2) Do Background Research:
- Learn as much about ACORN housing procedures and protocol as possible.
- History of ACORN and their effect on the United States
3) Construct a Hypothesis: ACORN is corrupt and it is in their nature to promote and disguise illegal behavior.
4) Experiment: Baltimore, DC, Brooklyn, San Bernardino, and…
5) Analyze and draw a conclusion.
James O’Keefe and I posed a question and gathered the evidence. We’ve run around this nation on a quest for truth unraveling the mystery of organized corruption.