BleachBit, the company responsible for the file deletion software utilised by Hillary Clinton’s team to delete her emails, recently released a new product called “Cloth or Something.”
The new product is a set of microfiber cloths featuring an image of Hillary Clinton holding the BleachBit logo with a quote from Clinton in response to being asked if she wiped her private email server: “Like with a cloth or something?”
The product description reads, “August 2015 Hillary Clinton was asked, ‘Did you wipe your email server?’ and she evasively replied, ‘Like with a cloth or something?’ A year later we found out that ‘cloth’ was BleachBit, a software application that deletes information ‘so even God can’t read it,’ as Congressman Trey Gowdy announced August 2016.”
The page goes on to list many uses for the cloths while poking fun at Clinton’s actions during the investigation,
- After you have smashed your BlackBerry, don’t forget to wipe the fingerprints from your email server with this non-abrasive, soft microfiber Cloth or Something.
- Thin, foldable size makes it easy to stash the Cloth or Something in burn bags.
- 6″ x 6″ size quickly wipes even the biggest email servers with thousands of emails.
- Buy an extra cloth for your VIP (VERY VIP) client.
- Optionally autographed on the back by Andrew, creator of BleachBit.
- Printed in the USA!
- Guaranteed not to prove intent, or you will get a full refund paid when you are released from prison.
- First-class shipping and handling is a flat rate of $2 per order.
- Yes, this cloth is real, and you can really buy it.
Finally the page says, “Don’t wait for a subpoena: Order Now!”
Lucas Nolan is a reporter for Breitbart Tech covering issues of free speech and online censorship. Follow him on Twitter @LucasNolan_ or email him at email@example.com