– Huffington Post said they simply couldn’t allow Andrew Breitbart on their pages due to “ad hominem,” but this didn’t stop them from publishing the same from Bill Maher.
– Michelle Malkin and Sean Hannity disagree on 2012 candidates. Malkin: “It’s not ‘nitpicking,’ Sean …”
[youtube UW8qJgq4clU nolink]
– Latest ratings show AC360 beating Lawrence O’Donnell’s over-acted Shakespearian drama.
– Screencap of the day: Obamaney
Megyn Kelly joked: “As it turns out they are not the same man. Not philosophically, not ideologically, not in any other way… our apologies for that error.” Some voters would disagree.
– The Internet: Jake Tapper was robbed.– Really? Ryan Seacrest for Matt Lauer? Lauer isn’t a shining example of objectivity, but would audiences warm to Seacrest’s transition from entertainment to news? I always envisioned him as the new Dick Clark.
– Wow. McClatchy disputes Medal of Honor recipient story.