This week's Girls is more evidence for my conspiracy theory that it's actually written by The Manosphere--that group of bloggers united against feminism and preaching the saving power of masculinity. Not once but twice in "Female Author" do we see male characters calling out the women leads for being foolish or fake, and instead of defying their patriarchal judgment, the girls respond in submission and reward the men for showing some backbone.
Breitbart News is providing live coverage of President Barack Obama’s 2015 State of the Union Address, with live updates during the President’s speech summarizing his remarks and capturing reactions from the Breitbart News team on Twitter. 11:00 PM EST: Live updates
The centerpiece of "Triggering" has a room full of Hannah Horvath's peers reciting various real-world critiques of Lena Dunham, sounding pretentious and shallow as they put her writing through the wringer. And yet, to her credit, Dunham balances it with even more self-effacing--depicting herself as thin-skinned, deceptive, selfish, and out of her depth.
HBO's Girls continues to walk a dichotomous tightrope: its sympathy for bubble-dwelling white Millennial princesses and its simultaneous recognition of the people who find their entitlement repulsive.
These are, in no particular order, songs that have stuck with me through the year, that still deliver strong feelings after listening to them hundreds of times—songs that have proven some level of longevity already.
According to People, the two chart toppers performed the "hands up, don't shoot" gesture popularized in protests over the death of Ferguson teenager Michael Brown as they celebrated Jay Z's 45th birthday in Iceland.
New York police held a press conference Sunday afternoon shedding further light on the murders of officers Wenjian Liu and Rafael Ramos on Saturday, revealing a troubled young man had driven from Maryland that morning and boasted to two men that
Most “Song of the Summer” lists give you fluffy, relaxing, free-spirited pop hits, but the discerning music fan understands that all the best songs are sad ones, and any season is perfect for the right downer. So here are a
Do You Wonder What Women Need for Valentine's Day? Let Renowned Romance Expert Nancy Pelosi Tell You What Women Need for Valentine's Day
Fellas, just face it: if you’re reading this, you’re going to be alone on Valentine’s Day. Don’t feel down; it’s good practice for when you die alone. What’s that? You’d rather not be alone? You’ve let society turn you into
Some Guy Brought a Confederate Flag to Atlanta's March for Life and the Associated Press Really Wants You to Know It
An older fellow named Alan Keck attended Wednesday’s March for Life in Atlanta, equipped with a Confederate flag, a pro-secession sign, and some impressive facial hair. Judging by the Associated Press’s images from that event, this guy was a bigger
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Netanyahu’s moment: When politics and media coverage go nuclear3 Mar 2015, 6:13 PM PDT
- Former R.I. House speaker pleads guilty to Federal bribery charges3 Mar 2015, 1:57 PM PDT
- Searing DOJ report says Ferguson PD routinely violated rights of African-Americans3 Mar 2015, 1:13 PM PDT
- Senate GOP tries to repeal NLRB rule on union elections3 Mar 2015, 1:12 PM PDT
- White House eyes executive action for possible corporate tax hikes3 Mar 2015, 12:15 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Pentagon officials say briefing on Mosul offensive was inaccurate, inappropriate3 Mar 2015, 2:31 PM PDT
- Car kills Florida girl who sat in road during family argument3 Mar 2015, 2:22 PM PDT
- University of California president plans to cap enrollment of non-residents at some campuses3 Mar 2015, 2:18 PM PDT
- Judge rules that teen's confession to killing math teacher can't be used at his murder trial3 Mar 2015, 2:16 PM PDT
- Students return to class at Southern California high school where teacher committed suicide3 Mar 2015, 1:45 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Kings add Vlade Divac to front office3 Mar 2015, 3:07 PM PDT
- Eagles release CB Cary Williams3 Mar 2015, 3:06 PM PDT
- Benteke's penalty rescues Villa3 Mar 2015, 3:02 PM PDT
- Extra Points: Eagles on fast track to dysfunction3 Mar 2015, 2:27 PM PDT
- '15 Season Preview: High expectations for TFC in 20153 Mar 2015, 2:25 PM PDT