Appearing on Fox News this morning to discuss a viable strategy to defeat radical Islamist ideology, Breitbart National Security editor and Major General Horner Chair of Military Theory at the Marine Corps University Dr. Sebastian Gorka described the Obama administration's approach to fighting radical Islam as "fantasy: Alice in Wonderland."
The FBI has added a former Venezuelan ambassador to Lebanon and Syria to their Terrorism "Seeking Information" list, after evidence indicated that Ghazi Nasr al Din was using his position to help fundraise for the Shiite terror group Hezbollah.
With the anniversary of the arrest of opposition party leader Leopoldo López approaching, the Venezuelan government has approved new legislation which would allow the Bolivarian National Guard to use "potentially lethal force" against protesters calling for the fully free exercise of the freedoms of expression and assembly.
The former head of security for Venezuela's Second in Command has defected to the United States, accused his old boss of running an international drug cartel, and now claims that deceased dictator Hugo Chávez Frías died months before the official announcement of his death, hidden from the public eye by current Venezuelan leaders who used his name to pass legislation convenient for them under Chávez's name.
Panicked Cubans concerned that President Obama's concessions to the Castro regime will lead to changes in refugee status conferred on those who escaped the island have triggered a dramatic increase in the influx of Cuban refugees in the past three months.
A court in Albuquerque has sentenced Pedro Leonardo Mascheroni, a U.S. physicist of Argentine descent, to five years in prison for attempting to sell an undercover FBI agent U.S. nuclear secrets, as well as promising a bomb that could severely impair functions in New York City.
New footage of a gruesome public beheading in a town square of al-Shadadi, a northern Syrian town controlled by the Islamic State, has hit the Internet. A man, whose crime is unknown, is seen pleading for his life to a crowd of dozens of onlookers before an Islamic State executioner severs his head to shouts of "Allahu Akbar!"
In a speech at a summit of Latin American nations this week, Cuban communist dictator Raúl Castro insisted that should the United States not gift Cuba the return of the Guantánamo Bay military base, further talks to normalize relations with the rogue island nation would yield little progress.
The former head of security for Venezuelan President Hugo Chávez and for current President of the National Assembly Diosdado Cabello has defected to the United States and plans on filing a formal complaint against Cabello for leading a drug smuggling ring.
Russian news agency Tass is being implicated in helping a group of Russian spies arrested this week make public financial information they gathered while posing as bankers in New York.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Obama upbeat about Congress' response to his budget, suggests potential NFL policy change after 'Deflategate'1 Feb 2015, 3:12 PM PDT
- In new budget, Obama proposing 14 percent tax on overseas profits to fund infrastructure projects1 Feb 2015, 12:15 PM PDT
- Walker, eyeing 2016 White House bid, says he's open to sending US troops to fight ISIS1 Feb 2015, 10:18 AM PDT
- Scott Walker surging in new Iowa poll1 Feb 2015, 9:26 AM PDT
- More states look to expand Medicaid1 Feb 2015, 9:19 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Jury selection postponed Monday in Boston Marathon bombing trial because of snowstorm1 Feb 2015, 3:00 PM PDT
- Goats offered as alternative to burn at Rocky Flats wildlife refuge, which has plutonium1 Feb 2015, 2:00 PM PDT
- Police find body believed to be of Arkansas nursing student who disappeared 1 Feb 2015, 1:30 PM PDT
- San Francisco experiences driest January on record with no measurable rainfall1 Feb 2015, 1:00 PM PDT
- Texas governor declares Feb. 2 'Chris Kyle Day' 1 Feb 2015, 12:45 PM PDT