None of the current "All-Offense" team would make the "All-American" team when you compare the top five offensive, defensive, and overall players.
Utah's Delon Wright is on pace to join Duke's Sheldon Williams (2005-2006) and Davidson's Stephen Curry (2008-2009) as only the third player to finish in the Top 5 in two seasons at www.valueaddbasketball.com.
The Big 12 and Big East rank as the best top-to-bottom, the Pac-12 has the best player in Delon Wright, and Kentucky has seven of the top 100, but the ACC and Big 10 combine for 24 of the top 100 players.
The following is the final ranking of all 10 College Bowl Conferences, with the result of each conference team in bowl games. Breitbart Sports joined only Football Insiders in picking the Pac-12 as the top conference (122 human and computer
Kobe Bryant made waves by stating that European players are taught better fundamentals than Americans. Our statistical analysis shows the average international player in the NBA is a better shooter, rebounder and overall player than his American counterpart, but...
Breitbart Sports stands as one of two groups out of 125 to dub the Pac-12 as the best college football conference this season--an assessment vindicated by bowl season.
When Breitbart Sports calculated that the Pac-12 ranked as the top conference due to being +12 points better than the average team, SEC partisans vehemently disagreed. Few dispute that the Pac-12 stands as No. 1 again in the bowl season with an even more impressive +15.2 point rating.
SEC teams averaged less than 20 points a game against the two Mississippi schools this season. Those two schools played their first games all season against other Power 5 teams New Year's Eve, and both gave up 42 points by the end of the third quarter.
Seven years after a banner flew over Cal's football stadium reading "SEC rules, Pac-10 drools"--only to have Cal beat Tennessee--the Pac-12 received some help in their claim to be the best conference when Notre Dame upset LSU on Tuesday in the Music City Bowl.
Big 12 advocates grumbled when Breitbart Sports rated the Big 12 as the fourth best conference for the regular season, and then the committee did not choose a Big 12 team for the first playoffs. Both were vindicated Monday as the Big 12 was beaten up in their first three games to fall to 5th in the Conference Ratings.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Palin rips Michael Moore, PETA at Iowa summit25 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Obama's trip to India signals growing relations between two countries25 Jan 2015, 12:44 AM PDT
- US condemns new separatist attack in Ukraine's Mariupol, points finger at Russia24 Jan 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Obama condemns Islamic States' purported killing of Japanese hostage in new video 24 Jan 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- 'Repeal every word': Potential GOP 2016 rivals hammer ObamaCare, IRS at Iowa summit24 Jan 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Balloon crew launches from Japan in bid to reach North America, hoping to break 2 key records25 Jan 2015, 2:19 AM PDT
- Lock of Lincoln's hair sold in Dallas auction25 Jan 2015, 2:06 AM PDT
- Father of alleged bullies loses job after malicious voice mail24 Jan 2015, 11:18 PM PDT
- At 107, oldest Facebook user finds a brave new world24 Jan 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- 94-year-old vet can't file tax return because IRS says he's dead24 Jan 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Friends, rivals, countrywomen: Players tend to get along but not everyone wants to be friends25 Jan 2015, 12:32 AM PDT
- No. 6 Wisconsin withstands Michigan24 Jan 2015, 11:54 PM PDT
- Grizzlies handle Sixers24 Jan 2015, 11:47 PM PDT
- Aldridge returns to help Blazers top Wizards24 Jan 2015, 11:43 PM PDT
- Nadal cruises into quarters at Aussie Open24 Jan 2015, 11:38 PM PDT