Today marks the third day in ISIS’ latest offensive against a string of Christian towns and villages in northeast Syria. According to Aziz Mirza, with the Syriac Cultural Association, speaking from Qamishli by phone today, ISIS is continuing to push forward in trying to take control of this predominantly Assyrian Christian region.
Around 4:00 in the morning on Monday, February 23rd, an estimated 1500 ISIS fighters attacked a series of Christian towns in northeast Syria, burning churches, taking as many as 90 hostages, and forcing hundreds to flee from their homes.
While the U.S. government continues to search for an information campaign that can effectively weaken ISIS and other radical groups, Christians have been waging a surprisingly successful war of ideas against radical Islam.
With a move toward normalization of U.S.-Cuban relations on December 17, 2014, the war of ideas can now begin. This move by the Obama Administration is seen by some as an unwelcome endorsement of the regime of Raul Castro, or
“When presidents say Islam is a religion of peace,” former George W. Bush advisor Elliot Abrams said at a forum on Monday, “the average American thinks this is crap.” Presidents Bush and Obama both publicly declared Islam to be a
In the past 24 hours, reinforcements have been arriving in the besieged Syrian town of Kobane, where Kurdish troops have slowly been losing their months-long battle with the Islamic State (ISIS). In a significant change of policy, Turkey last night
As the war with ISIS heats up, so too does the debate over what it will take to win. Immediately following Obama’s announcement of air strikes against ISIS, the debate centered on whether air power was enough or whether the
On April 14, 2014, members of the militant Islamist group Boko Haram raided a girls’ school in Chibok, a town in northern Nigeria, and abducted 276 girls between the ages of 17 and 20. In spite of a worldwide outcry
An extraordinary thing happened on Wednesday night in Washington, D.C. More than one thousand people were gathered for a dinner in honor of the newly formed organization In Defense of Christians. It should have been a victorious, celebratory moment―and
Has the New York Times Just Provided Proof of Muslim Brotherhood Influence Operations in the United States?
For years, a handful of national security experts, NGOs, and members of Congress have been trying to raise a red flag over what they suspected were active influence operations by the Muslim Brotherhood in the United States. (The RAND Corporation defines influence
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- US added 295,000 jobs in February as unemployment rate dips to 5.5 percent6 Mar 2015, 6:44 AM PDT
- Watchdog slams poor planning that led to botched rollout of Healthcare.gov6 Mar 2015, 4:15 AM PDT
- A '90s Rerun: Why the press is pounding Hillary over the email debacle6 Mar 2015, 3:56 AM PDT
- Clinton created multiple email addresses on private server, data show 6 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Exclusive: Internal cable from Clinton State Department office barred use of personal email5 Mar 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Dallas teacher gets time out for X-rated, profanity laced rant at 6th graders6 Mar 2015, 12:42 PM PDT
- Ohio man arrested after calling 911 to say wife stole his cocaine6 Mar 2015, 7:12 AM PDT
- Media coalition asks to unseal records in case of man who is charged in U.Va. student's death6 Mar 2015, 6:31 AM PDT
- Court appearance delayed for man charged in Maryland shootings because of weather6 Mar 2015, 6:15 AM PDT
- US employers added a robust 295K jobs in Feb; jobless rate falls to 5.5 pct.6 Mar 2015, 5:48 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Ciganda joins Park atop leaderboard in Singapore6 Mar 2015, 7:27 AM PDT
- Blazers' Matthews ruptures Achilles in win6 Mar 2015, 6:14 AM PDT
- 2015 Summit League Tournament Preview6 Mar 2015, 6:13 AM PDT
- 2015 West Coast Conference Tournament Preview6 Mar 2015, 6:12 AM PDT
- Bach: IOC doesn't necessarily condone political systems in Olympic host countries6 Mar 2015, 4:04 AM PDT