On Sunday, I wrote, “It’s time to out the Jews who fund BDS.” And so now that is exactly what my organization, the American Freedom Defense Initiative (AFDI), is setting out to do.
The scandal of it cannot be overstated: various Jewish leaders and philanthropists are prominent donors to The New Israel Fund, an organization which funds BDS and other anti-Israel initiatives.
Look at the Reuters headline on its story about this new BBC poll: “Few UK Muslims have sympathy for Paris attack motives, most oppose violence: poll.” “Few Muslims” support the Charlie Hebdo magazine slaughter, says the headline. Few? 27% of Muslims is hardly “few.” Over 27% -- that’s not a “tiny fringe,” a “small minority,” or “just a few.” 27% is a movement.
The one big takeaway from Obama’s speech on the Muslim world’s “legitimate” grievances with the West is simply this. He is on their side. Obama has made us weak, vulnerable and ripe for attack. The next two years will be
#JeSuisCharlie? Really? Here is a glaring example of how divorced from reality and aligned with the foes of free speech the mainstream media is today: in a story about the Muhammad Art Exhibit and Cartoon Contest that my organization, the American Freedom Defense Initiative (AFDI), is hosting in May in Garland, Texas, the Houston Chronicle’s Dylan Baddour takes a firm stand in support of the slaughter in the cause of Sharia restrictions on free speech.
A cartoon Muslima superhero has become a warrior against free speech, and the Daily Beast is thrilled. Marvel Comics Muslima superhero Kamala Khan’s image was used by anti-free speech vandals who covered over our ads in San Francisco that called attention to
Not one day after we announced the First Annual Muhammad Art Exhibit and Cartoon Contest, an event featuring Muhammad cartoonist Lars Vilks in Copenhagen, Denmark was attacked in the continuing war on our most basic freedoms. And that was just the first of two assaults on freedom in Copenhagen on Saturday.
A recent article in the Huffington Post about alleged “Islamophobia” gives us a good look at how hard the left is working to give proof to their false claim that “Islamophobia” even exists.
Breitbart Texas confirmed Tuesday that “an Islamic Tribunal using Sharia law” is indeed operating in Texas. But not to worry: an attorney for the tribunal assures us that participation is “voluntary,” and one of the Sharia judges, Dr. Taher El-badawi, says it’s devoted only to “non-binding dispute resolution.”
American Muslim Group Attacks American Sniper, Demands Eastwood and Cooper Denounce Fictional ‘Islamophobia’
One of the foundational principles of the Bush Doctrine was and is the oft-repeated dictum, “You are either with us or against us.” Little did President Bush know that the American Muslim community was…against us.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- US added 295,000 jobs in February as unemployment rate dips to 5.5 percent6 Mar 2015, 6:44 AM PDT
- Watchdog slams poor planning that led to botched rollout of Healthcare.gov6 Mar 2015, 4:15 AM PDT
- A '90s Rerun: Why the press is pounding Hillary over the email debacle6 Mar 2015, 3:56 AM PDT
- Clinton created multiple email addresses on private server, data show 6 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Exclusive: Internal cable from Clinton State Department office barred use of personal email5 Mar 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Dallas teacher gets time out for X-rated, profanity laced rant at 6th graders6 Mar 2015, 12:42 PM PDT
- Ohio man arrested after calling 911 to say wife stole his cocaine6 Mar 2015, 7:12 AM PDT
- Court appearance delayed for man charged in Maryland shootings because of weather6 Mar 2015, 6:15 AM PDT
- US employers added a robust 295K jobs in Feb; jobless rate falls to 5.5 pct.6 Mar 2015, 5:48 AM PDT
- US trade deficit falls 8.3 percent in January to $41.8 billion as exports, imports fall6 Mar 2015, 5:48 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Blazers' Matthews ruptures Achilles in win6 Mar 2015, 6:14 AM PDT
- 2015 Summit League Tournament Preview6 Mar 2015, 6:13 AM PDT
- 2015 West Coast Conference Tournament Preview6 Mar 2015, 6:12 AM PDT
- Bach: IOC doesn't necessarily condone political systems in Olympic host countries6 Mar 2015, 4:04 AM PDT
- Unseasonably warm weather moves Iditarod route farther north6 Mar 2015, 12:38 AM PDT