– Meghan McCain debates the Virginia law … without having read it or even an “emoticon” of familiarity with it.
My favorite quote from McCain, ever:
“Vaginal probing is something I’ve had friends texting me about ‘what does this means I’m not into politics, what does this say?’ This is something that will penetrate beyond politics.”
Because clearly, you have to know all about politics to know about various forms of health procedures for your vagina. We challenge Ms. McCain to show us where in the law the “vaginal probe” is mandated and we challenge her to explain how the law requires “consent.”
– Women respond to the media’s denial of rape:
And victims can be re-victimized and exploited; the end justifies the means, you see. Even if the means are raped women.
He then doubled-down by claiming that a 14 year old girl had consensual sex, so it wasn’t rape. With a 24 year old convicted sex offender. To Olbermann, a vile, despicable excuse for a man (I wouldn’t want to disparage illegitimate children by comparing them to this scum), it’s no big whoop. I mean, she’d probably just grow up to be a mashed-up bag of meat with lipstick anyway, right Keith? It wasn’t truly surprising, since the Left pulled the same thing in defense of their fellow traveler, Roman Polanski. Remember, that wasn’t rape-rape of a 13 year old child. It’s not child rape if someone who shares your Lefty ideology does it.
– Frank Bailey, creepy ex-Palin aide who tried to sell her out with a “tell all” book, is slammed with a fine for sharing confidential emails.
Frank Bailey, the former Sarah Palin aide turned tell-all author, has agreed to pay an $11,900 civil fine for violating the state’s ethics laws by keeping, disseminating and profiting from confidential emails he obtained while serving in Palin’s administration.
– Lara Logan: “Safe At Home.”
– Mediaite doesn’t fact-check Jon Stewart on the lack of “transvaginal ultrasound” in the actual Virginia law.
– Yikes, looks like the Telegraph doesn’t, either.
This folks, is how idiotic media narratives spread. One completely BS article, just something in print progressives can link to and point at when engaged in a factually illogical argument about their perceptions of an issue and it becomes fact in general discourse. Now you see the importance of what we do at Big Journalism.
– Roland Martin forced to grovel over non-existent offense to hyperbolic GLAAD group. Where’s Sharpton?
[youtube u0hHtxhXlgk nolink]