- AP: Donald Trumps Wins White House in Astonishing Victory
- Pennsylvania’s Pat Toomey Wins Re-Election, Ensuring Republican Senate Majority
- Republican Hindu Coalition: We Swung 25,000 Indian-American Votes
- Donald Trump Projected to Win Iowa
- The New York Times Election Tracker Takes a Roller-Coaster Ride
Author Gersh Kuntzman tried to get Madonna to honor her lewd promise to gratify Hillary voters and filmed himself doing so.
From the New York Daily News:
It’s another broken campaign promise.
Madonna has withdrawn from her pledge to provide some, er, satisfaction to Hillary voters, the latest disappointment in an election season full of them.
The singer had famously promised the oral sex last month — “And I am good,” she added, lest anyone question her gratification qualifications — but when a Hillary supporter, armed with a selfie of his ballot, showed up to claim the prize, he was greeted with derision.
“Ha ha ha ha,” laughed the security guard at her Madgesty’s Upper East Side manse. “I didn’t get that information, sorry, man.”
He then hung up, leaving a reporter with the ultimate hanging chad. Indeed, given that I was the only man seeking to have my ballot punched, I wanted to ask a follow-up question: Was Madonna upset that no men showed up to be rewarded for saying “I’m with her”?
Read the rest of the story — and watch the video — here.