- Joe Kennedy Talks Spanish to DACA Illegal Aliens: ‘We Will Fight For You!’
- ‘Build A Wall And My Generation Will Tear It Down:’ Joe Kennedy Recalls Woke Anti-Trump…
- Fact-Check: No, Fall River, Massachusetts, Was Not ‘Built by Immigrants’
- ICONIC: North Korean Dissident Ji Seong-Ho Holds Up Crutches After President Trump Praises Him in…
- Trump in SOTU Address: ‘It Is Time’ for Merit-Based Legal Immigration
Trump offered few details Tuesday about his much-touted plans to expand infrastructure.
“America is a nation of builders. We built the Empire State Building in just one year. Isn’t it a disgrace that now it can take 10 years to get a minor permit approved tor the building of a simple road,” Trump said.
The president has emphasized deregulation as a major part of his infrastructure investment plan, a major departure from the previous administration.
Even still, the president offered few details about the administration’s infrastructure plans.