Skip to content

Belgium charges two new suspects over Paris attacks: prosecutor

Brussels (AFP) – Belgium has charged two new suspects in connection with the attacks in Paris in November 2015, claimed by the Islamic State group, which killed 130 people, federal prosecutors said Thursday.

The suspects, identified only as Farid K. and Meryem E. B., “are suspected of having provided Khalid El Bakraoui with fake documents used during the preparations for the attacks in Paris,” the prosecutor said. Bakraoui was one of the three suicide bombers in deadly Brussels attacks in March last year.


Comment count on this article reflects comments made on Breitbart.com and Facebook. Visit Breitbart's Facebook Page.