- Fact-Check: Yes, the Hillary Clinton Campaign Used Activists to Disrupt Trump Rallies
- Fact-Check: Yes, Most of the Economic Gains Under Barack Obama ‘Have Gone to the Very…
- Fact-Check: No, the Clinton Foundation Did Not ‘Spend Ninety Percent’ of Money Donated on ‘Programs’
- Fact-Check: Yes, the Clinton Foundation Took Millions from Countries That ‘Treat Women Horribly’
- Yes, ObamaCare Made Medicare More Solvent, But Not By Much
Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump said during the third presidential debate that the Clinton Foundation accepted millions of dollars in donations from counties that “treat women horribly.”
Trump, in fact, mentioned that the Clinton Foundation took money from Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
Indeed, Saudi Arabia has donated up to $50 million to the Clinton Foundation, despite there horrid human rights. In fact, Hillary Clinton’s own Sate Department criticized Saudi Arabia for its “lack of equal rights for women and children” and said human trafficking and violence against women are “common” in that country.
Qatar donated $1,000,000 to $5,000,000 to the Clinton Foundation despite Clinton being well aware of the country’s horrific record of violence against women.
Qatar, has “continuing human rights concerns,” according to a 2012 report released by Hillary Clinton’s State Department. Those human rights restrictions include “freedom of religion … trafficking in persons … legal, institutional, and cultural discrimination against women limited their participation in society.”