– Big Government takes on the ADL. It’s worth noting here, as the media is every bit at fault in this regard, as are they.
The Anti-Defamation League is one of the most powerful and authoritative voices against bigotry of all kinds-not just in the United States, but throughout the world. Yet the ADL’s message has been compromised by left-wing political bias, most recently in its failure to denounce the evident antisemitism of the “Occupy Wall Street” movement.
– NewsBusters weighs in with more.
Given that excessive, disproportionate outrage, the press should be truly disgusted by videos that have been taken of overt racism and anti-Semitism occurring at various Occupy Wall Street protests and associated jobs rallies from coast to coast (multi-clip video follows with commentary, extreme vulgarity warning):
– A response to the AP hit piece on Herman Cain.
– Will the media eventually abandon the good ship agitprop for Obama? Some good analysis from AIM.
But as Obama’s exchange with Henry showed, the administration is clearly feeling the pressure of failed policies and expectations and the eroding confidence of not only the public, but of their liberal media allies. When asked a straightforward question, Obama chose to deflect it with a joke rather than answer it head on.
– You may recall the infamous Dean Scream that ended any shot at the presidency for Howard Dean. It appears he never stopped screaming, instead, reverting to supporting surrogates to do his screaming for him and the Democrats.
“We currently find ourselves in Phase 3. Senior members of the White House administration, and the President himself, have expressed support for OWS. Democracy for America, a Howard Dean initiated group just sent an email blast to more than a million members tonight selling yard signs that say “We Are the 99%” with co-branded urls: OccupyWallSt.org and DemocracyforAmerica.org/occupy.
– Speaking of screaming, it’s not that, but Professor Jacobson at Legal Insurrection calls out Think Progress for their double standard and false portrayal of the tea party movement.
Dear Think Progress: For the past several years you have been playing the race and extremist cards on people who oppose Obama’s policies, most particularly against the Tea Party movement and Fox News. Your misleading video about supposed Tea Party racism is legendary.