Football, as the first Sunday in February again proves, brings Americans together like nothing else. But for several years, the journalists who profit off the game have strangely tried to tear the goalposts down—and not in celebration of the sport.
Not since Jackie Moon defused an explosive situation on a team bus between Ed Monix and Downtown "Funky Stuff" Malone has roundball witnessed such tension between two teammates as the Iowa Energy did on Tuesday night.
Tom Brady's dad wouldn't let him play football until he was 14. Now he laments his son's plans to play past 40.
Reports of reports have been greatly exaggerated.
Patriots owner Bob Kraft wants an apology if the NFL can't back up with facts the innuendos leaked from the league when Ted Wells concludes his investigation.
Anthony “Rumble” Johnson knocked Alexander Gustafsson down with a big right and followed it up with a series of uppercuts to a face-down Swede to spoil the early-morning homecoming fight for the massive Stockholm crowd.
“I would 100 percent fight him,” UFC middleweight Cathal Pendred tells Breitbart Sports about a rumored matchup with CM Punk.
A Georgia girls high school basketball coach allegedly bit an opposing coach in the face and threw a chair at him after losing a game.
New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady claimed “no knowledge” of deflated balls in the AFC Championship Game.
The attitude of Pop Warner, Knute Rockne, and Vince Lombardi toward rules makes Bill Belichick look like a Boy Scout in comparison.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- 2016 Scramble? Former Romney backers, strategist shifting to Bush30 Jan 2015, 8:10 AM PDT
- US economy slows to 2.6 percent growth in fourth quarter30 Jan 2015, 7:40 AM PDT
- Lousy lingo traps White House on Islamists30 Jan 2015, 6:47 AM PDT
- North Dakota may lose $5.5 billion in revenue as oil plunges30 Jan 2015, 6:31 AM PDT
- Poll: Afghans want bigger US presence, support troops30 Jan 2015, 6:01 AM PDT
Fox News National
- 'Bonnie and Clyde' suspect demands to leave courtroom during hearing 30 Jan 2015, 8:11 AM PDT
- District Attorney says it may be illegal for mayor to give 'Undercover Boss' money to city employees30 Jan 2015, 7:46 AM PDT
- In diplomatic spat, Thai junta tries to keep lid on dissent, and good relations with US30 Jan 2015, 7:31 AM PDT
- Dozens of bats cause mayhem in Arkansas courtroom; official says 100s roost in elevator shaft30 Jan 2015, 7:18 AM PDT
- Seeing double: Thursday's midday, evening Daily 4 drawings both end up with same numbers30 Jan 2015, 7:18 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Wildcats host Beavers in Pac-12 action30 Jan 2015, 8:26 AM PDT
- Irving leads red-hot Cavs against Kings30 Jan 2015, 8:16 AM PDT
- Hawks' 17-game win streak faces stiff test vs. Blazers30 Jan 2015, 8:15 AM PDT
- Suns close homestand vs. Bulls30 Jan 2015, 8:14 AM PDT
- Warriors try to rebound against Jazz30 Jan 2015, 8:10 AM PDT