Titan FC’s CBS Sports Network’s Friday night card pitted one of MMA’s leading judoka’s against a supreme submission specialist. Naturally their cage fight turned into a three-round boxing match.
Desmond Green used tenacious wrestling and brutal knees to capture Titan FC’s featherweight title against UFC veteran Steven Siler.
CM Punk competed in the WWE. Rick Hawn competed at the Olympics. But the UFC announced a deal with the professional wrestler earlier this month while the elite judoka fights tonight in the co-feature of Titan FC’s CBS Sports Network card, on the outside of the premier promotion looking in with some frustration.
Last month, Washington Redskins fan John Ray Bartgis's obituary informed that "one of his final wishes was that the team members would be his pallbearers so they can let him down one last time." This month, a D.C. bar hosts a wake for the 3-11 team.
Mark Cuban Trades for Rajon Rondo Among Big Bird, Katie Couric, Cyndi Lauper, and Hundreds of His Closest Friends
It's not that Mark Cuban pulled the trigger to land Rajon Rondo. It's how he did it.
“I think you may have ‘fight of the year’ [Friday] night between Desmond Green and Steven Siler,” Titan Fighting Championships chief executive officer Jeff Aronson tells Breitbart Sports. “You have two guys who literally can’t stand each other.”
“Training for the Olympics was harder,” Rick Hawn bluntly admits of his transition from judo to mixed-martial arts (MMA).
University of Nebraska athletic director Shawn Eichorst fired Bo Pelini. The coach fired off a series of unprintable words at the athletic director.
Chris Conte, an oft-injured but rarely sidelined-for-long Chicago Bears safety, says he would trade years off his life for NFL longevity. “As far as after football,” he told the Windy City’s WBBM, “who knows? My life will revolve around football
Mixed-martial artists Cung Le, Nathan Quarry, and Jon Fitch filed a class-action lawsuit against the Ultimate Fighting Championship on Sherman Anti-Trust Act grounds on Tuesday. The anti-competitive practices the suit alleges include the purchasing and shuttering of competitors, such as
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Despite Dem losses, don’t count out billionaire backer Tom Steyer yet22 Dec 2014, 5:57 AM PDT
- Immigrants granted reprieve by Obama to line up for driver's licenses in Arizona22 Dec 2014, 5:50 AM PDT
- Obama’s final press encounter of 2014: Where were the tough questions?22 Dec 2014, 3:00 AM PDT
- In 2016, Republicans will be fighting to hold Senate majority22 Dec 2014, 1:00 AM PDT
- Kerry prepares for new Middle East peace push at end of tumultuous year22 Dec 2014, 12:57 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Young illegal immigrants to line up for driver's licenses22 Dec 2014, 5:52 AM PDT
- Autopsies planned for 4 people, including 2 children, fatally shot in northern Illinois22 Dec 2014, 5:00 AM PDT
- Suburban NY police donate to save family's stolen Christmas after gifts taken from under tree22 Dec 2014, 4:31 AM PDT
- Homeless in tent city live on edge of life, outskirts of resurgent downtown Detroit22 Dec 2014, 4:02 AM PDT
- Missing Philadelphia student's keys found in Schuylkill River, family says22 Dec 2014, 2:27 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Major Leagues may have to wait for US-Cuba thaw to bring island talent22 Dec 2014, 1:00 AM PDT
- NFL Game Capsules - Week 1621 Dec 2014, 11:15 PM PDT
- Flyers battle back to down Jets in OT21 Dec 2014, 11:13 PM PDT
- Blackhawks shut down Leafs21 Dec 2014, 11:11 PM PDT
- Davis helps Pelicans edge Thunder21 Dec 2014, 11:03 PM PDT