Hillary Clinton used a single, non-governmental email account for all of her work as Secretary of State. When asked by the State Department for copies of those emails, Hillary's personal staff sifted through them and decided which ones should be preserved.
Most observers of the legal battle over Obamacare's subsidies are now familiar with the two clips (one video and one audio) in which economist Jonathan Gruber takes the plaintiff's side, saying only states which set up an exchange will receive subsidies. But a third example of Gruber saying much the same thing has, so far, received very little attention.
Can the folks at Vox count to two?
During congressional testimony Thursday, the Treasury Deputy Inspector General Timothy Camus suggested the IRS did not do all it could have to recover Lois Lerner's missing emails.
Vox may have inadvertently undercut the thrust of a story used by supporters of Obamacare in an amicus brief.
Senator Ben Sasse of Nebraska says the deal President Obama is currently negotiating with Iran is akin to "getting your lunch money taken in an alley."
A new poll published by the BBC found that nearly one third of Muslims present in Britain supported the Muslims who murdered 12 people in an attack on the offices of Charlie Hebdo in France.
H&R Block reports that half of Obamacare enrollees owe the IRS money after receiving too many subsidies.
The latest issue of ISIS’ magazine, Dabiq, devotes an article to defending the murder of a Jordanian pilot by burning him alive in a cage. Contrary to claims that such punishment is “un-Islamic,” ISIS lays out the case that it
The parents and siblings of three teenagers who fled England last week to join ISIS in Syria have pleaded with them to return home.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Netanyahu’s moment: When politics and media coverage go nuclear3 Mar 2015, 6:13 PM PDT
- As Supreme Court takes up ObamaCare, GOP offers alternatives, Dems warn of 'massive damage’3 Mar 2015, 3:09 PM PDT
- Former R.I. House speaker pleads guilty to Federal bribery charges3 Mar 2015, 1:57 PM PDT
- Searing DOJ report says Ferguson PD routinely violated rights of African-Americans3 Mar 2015, 1:13 PM PDT
- Senate GOP tries to repeal NLRB rule on union elections3 Mar 2015, 1:12 PM PDT
Fox News National
- 'Controlled chaos': Fisherman reels in Great White shark from Florida beach3 Mar 2015, 4:17 PM PDT
- Criminal mischief charge for driver whose truck fell through ice into river with dog inside3 Mar 2015, 3:46 PM PDT
- Pentagon officials say briefing on Mosul offensive was inaccurate, inappropriate3 Mar 2015, 2:31 PM PDT
- Car kills Florida girl who sat in road during family argument3 Mar 2015, 2:22 PM PDT
- University of California president plans to cap enrollment of non-residents at some campuses3 Mar 2015, 2:18 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Cowboys re-sign WR Beasley to four-year deal3 Mar 2015, 5:15 PM PDT
- Report: Eagles to trade LeSean McCoy to Bills3 Mar 2015, 5:09 PM PDT
- Idaho's postseason ban lifted by NCAA3 Mar 2015, 4:21 PM PDT
- Ryder Cup Task Force solves one problem and causes another by denigrating fall tournaments3 Mar 2015, 4:19 PM PDT
- Titans release safety Pollard3 Mar 2015, 4:17 PM PDT