During a recent promotional interview for the latest Cinderella film, Oscar winning actress Cate Blanchett lost her patience with a reporter who asked her a series of awkward questions.
Actor Jeremy Renner's estranged wife is now threatening to blackmail him with private videos if he doesn't help her get a green card, according to court documents obtained by TMZ.
Fashion retailer American Apparel has found itself in the center of yet another controversy, after a leaked email revealed the company is only looking to hire "real models," rather than "Instagram hoes," for future advertising campaigns.
Devout feminist Sarah Silverman is at it again on social media, this time sparking outrage on Twitter for posting a list of "10 Rape Prevention Tips," which alot of users haven't found funny.
A Southern California woman is being accused of child endangerment after a video of her engaging in an exotic pole dance, with a toddler strapped to her back, went viral.
Are Hollywood’s Leading Ladies Irrelevant Once They’re No Longer ‘F-kable’? Cate Blanchett Weighs In
Actress Cate Blanchett said in the April issue of Vogue Australia magazine that Hollywood's practice of discriminating against women is changing only because female audiences demand it.
Feminist Hayat Rachi says she's fed up with lingerie that objectifies and sexualizes the female body and is launching a brand of more conservative lingerie, to counter the issue, with the help of a Kickstarter campaign.
Ariana Miyamoto, the first ever biracial woman to be crowned Miss Japan, is fighting off critics who say she “isn’t Japanese enough” to represent her country in the upcoming Miss Universe Pageant, because her father is black. The 20-year-old speaks
A San Francisco-based performance artist says anyone who purchases a gold Apple smart watch is "rich and evil," and has now devised a plan for evil-doers to make amends to her.
Do couples who do chores together stay together? Or is the key to pleasing your partner more superficial? A Hollywood actress and a corporate heavyweight share their opinions.
A pair of easy access trousers, called "PlayPants," will soon be available for purchase. Brought to you by designer Robert Kalinkin, this new quality low-rise creation comes fully endowed with "drop-crotch double button fly jeans with completely unzippable front pockets."
Cyber bullying opponent Ashley Judd may have found an ally this week in former President Clinton mistress Monica Lewinsky.
What happened to the strapping Hollywood hunks who used to dominate the industry — the big and tall men who played even bigger characters. You'd see them riding into the night on a gritty horse, having just taken on and defeated an entire army. These guys today are just not the same.
An infant onesie is causing a frenzy on social media, after consumers ridiculed apparel company Wry Baby for what they deemed as “fat shaming” of babies. Ms. Magazine senior editor Michele Kort condemned the company for “projecting fat awareness” on
The launch of Gwyneth Paltrow's feminine lifestyle publication Goop backfired last year, after critics pointed out how far-fetched its products were for everyday women, and now the actress is clamoring to once again align herself with her target audience.
To commemorate the 13th anniversary of her marriage to late navy SEAL Chris Kyle, his widow, Taya, took to Facebook this week to pen a now viral love letter.
Actress Chloë Sevigny, who previously described Jennifer Lawrence as “annoying” and “crass,” has decided to demonstrate true refinement by posing nude in a magazine spread. Well, not completely nude. But the only thing covering her private area, on the cover of the
Actress Ashley Judd announced to NBC News Monday her plans to press charges against "Twitter trolls" who attacked her Sunday after she shared her opinions about a college basketball game on the site.
A group of scientists from the United States and Great Britain are working together to introduce a new type of sensory speed dating, which asks blindfolded suitors to pick a partner based uponthe smell of their armpits, among other things.
First Lady Michelle Obama was spotted leaving the DC location of SoulCycle this past Sunday, and has now been named a member of the cult... um... club, which offers fitness and indoor cycling classes.
Russell Brand declined to attend the premiere of his own biographical film Friday night at Austin’s SXSW film festival, which is related to the film’s coverage of his brief marriage to Katy Perry, as well as other personal battles the star would rather forget.
Nickelodeon has been forced to pull an episode of the popular animated show "Oggy and the Cockroaches" from its website after parents complained about a scene featuring an image of a topless woman.
President Obama's participation in Jimmy Kimmel's Thursday evening's "Mean Tweets" segment is going viral, and now one of the tweeters has cashed in on his new fame.
Just months after succeeding the late Joan Rivers as host of E!’s Fashion Police, Kathy Griffin is calling it quits after only seven episodes. Griffin took to Twitter Thursday evening to announce her decision, and said, “After seven episodes of
On Wednesday, rapper Lil Wayne was an apparent victim of swatting, a 9-1-1 hoax to get armed members of law enforcement to descend upon the homes of unsuspecting victims.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Senate up next after House passes bold conservative budget 27 Mar 2015, 12:00 AM PDT
- House panel asks White House for documents related to Bergdahl swap27 Mar 2015, 12:00 AM PDT
- Oil council urges US to drill in Arctic26 Mar 2015, 10:16 PM PDT
- Mississippi lawmakers OK vouchers for special-needs students at faith-based schools26 Mar 2015, 9:00 PM PDT
- Union renews call for armed TSA officers after New Orleans machete attack26 Mar 2015, 9:00 PM PDT
Fox News National
- 1 dead after tractor-trailer crashed into unfinished Texas bridge27 Mar 2015, 12:50 AM PDT
- Michigan man retraces Daniel Boone's nearly 240-mile trek to Kentucky27 Mar 2015, 12:18 AM PDT
- US strategy across Mideast is complicated, in large part because of complex US-Iran dynamic27 Mar 2015, 12:17 AM PDT
- At least 19 injured, 4 critically, in NYC building explosion27 Mar 2015, 12:00 AM PDT
- Fiancee of Aaron Hernandez reportedly will take stand in murder trial26 Mar 2015, 11:37 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Arizona pulls away from Xavier to set up Elite Eight rematch26 Mar 2015, 10:53 PM PDT
- NCAA Tournament Roundup: Wisconsin, Arizona set Saturday showdown in West Regional26 Mar 2015, 10:33 PM PDT
- Kentucky dominates West Virginia start to finish26 Mar 2015, 10:16 PM PDT
- Kentucky three wins from perfection after crushing West Virginia in Sweet 1626 Mar 2015, 10:14 PM PDT
- NCAA Tournament Game Capsules26 Mar 2015, 10:12 PM PDT