An Assyrian hostage released by the Islamic State told the Assyrian International News Agency (AINA) that the group has prohibited them from returning to their homes despite setting them "free." The terrorist group kidnapped over 300 Assyrians in Syria the last week of February.
Women’s rights activist Sara Khan penned a letter to reach out to young Muslim girls who want to join the Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL). Women and men in the terrorist group reach out to young girls via social media with promises of a great life to serve Allah. Khan provides the girls with a huge dose of reality.
Perm-36, the only Russian museum preserving the history of the Soviet gulag system, is closing due to pressure from authorities. At the same time, a militia leader announced the plans of a museum in St. Petersburg to celebrate the Russian militias who fight in Ukraine.
The Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL) attempted to eliminate the Yazidi population in Syria and Iraq over the summer. After airstrikes pushed back the terrorist group, those who survived slowly began making their way home to identify loved ones in mass graves.
The father of Mohammed Emwazi, also known as Jihadi John, called his son a “dog, an animal and a terrorist.” Jihadi John beheaded numerous Western hostages of the Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL). Jassem Emwazi, 51, called his colleague on Monday to explain why he missed work at a supermarket near the Kuwait-Iraq border.
The body count in east Ukraine tops 6,000 as Russian soldiers and pro-Russian separatists continue to violate the “ceasefire agreement.”
Russian authorities have reported that the cameras on Bolshoi Moskvoretsky are broken, which prevents them from identifying the person who shot opposition leader Boris Nemtsov on the streets of the Kremlin.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu spoke to Congress about the dangers Israel will face if Iran is allowed to build nuclear weapons this morning. The majority of tweets on social media were positive, but many took the opportunity to call Netanyahu a "terrorist" and condemn the existence of Israel.
The Pakistani government is issuing arrest warrants for parents who refuse to vaccinate their children for polio. Unfortunately, the disease is still endemic to Pakistan.
People in the Islamic State’s (ISIS/ISIL) way in the Middle East are desperate to fight against the terrorist group as the jihadists expand their caliphate. Syria’s Assyrian Christian population has increasingly expressed frustration over the lack of international funding and arms for their militias, while ISIS continues to kill and abduct hundreds.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Bill giving Congress say on Iran deal hits Senate Dem roadblock 5 Mar 2015, 9:31 AM PDT
- Justices will hear gay marriage cases on April 285 Mar 2015, 9:30 AM PDT
- Obama controls Clinton’s fate in email scandal5 Mar 2015, 8:39 AM PDT
- White House counsel reportedly kept in dark on Clinton’s personal email use5 Mar 2015, 7:42 AM PDT
- Blizzard of opposition not enough to lift Capitol Hill sledding ban5 Mar 2015, 6:18 AM PDT
Fox News National
- NJ man burned by fajitas while praying at Applebee’s can’t sue, court rules5 Mar 2015, 11:29 AM PDT
- Prosecutors say they don't regret seeking death penalty for killer Jodi Arias for second time5 Mar 2015, 11:00 AM PDT
- Coroner: Boy died of blunt force, compression injuries when gate closed in North Las Vegas5 Mar 2015, 10:47 AM PDT
- Jodi Arias defense lawyer: Mistrial won't change sadness from 'tragedy' of 2008 killing5 Mar 2015, 10:46 AM PDT
- Third victim dies following shootings at Southern California nightclub, gas station5 Mar 2015, 10:30 AM PDT