There's more to CPAC than a presidential straw poll. Here's a look at the issues that will fir up young conservatives in the years ahead.
Americans seem to believe that the Chinese economy is already the largest in the world. Perception is often more important than reality. In this new reality, it seems, Americans are shrugging their shoulders. An America of dwindling expectations is the new normal.
A rising star of Hawaii's Democratic party is taking heat after daring to question President Obama's understanding of Islamic terrorism.
Wisconsin is preparing to become a right-to-work state, which could give Gov. Scott Walker a boost in his potential 2016 presidential campaign.
A former senator continues his battle against wasteful government spending. Tom Coburn will be Honorary Chairman of the activist group American Transparency.
The leader of Chicago's teacher union is talking tough, after sitting Mayor Rahm Emanuel was forced into a run-off.
Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel is heading for a run-off election that exposes the rise of progressive politics and the weakness of traditional sources of political support.
Rep. Aaron Schock, an Illinois Republican and former Men's Health magazine cover model, is making news in D.C. But not because of his legislative accomplishments. Schock's fame stems from his lavish lifestyle, much of it funded by taxpayers and campaign donors.
On-line gambling is proving to be a difficult problem for Republican politicians. A key question is whether it should be regulated at the federal or state levels, and big campaign donations may hang in the balance.
A Vietnam vet is back in his room, after briefly being evicted from a state Veterans Home facility in Quincy, Illinois. But will he be allowed to remain?
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Hillary’s private email fiasco: Why she remains a huge media target4 Mar 2015, 3:14 PM PDT
- Rep. Van Hollen says he will run for Mikulski's Senate seat4 Mar 2015, 2:50 PM PDT
- Fox News Poll: Voters say more Obama vetoes would be bad for country4 Mar 2015, 2:20 PM PDT
- Fox News Poll: 65 percent say use force to stop Iran, 84 percent call possible deal 'bad idea'4 Mar 2015, 2:14 PM PDT
- Fox News Poll: Voters feel US is less safe, Islamic extremists making gains4 Mar 2015, 2:01 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Californian facing new charges related to attempt to travel to Syria, join Islamic State4 Mar 2015, 4:33 PM PDT
- Carsickness led to $4.8M heist of gold bars, truck crew says4 Mar 2015, 4:29 PM PDT
- Ferguson police employee fired, 2 others on leave over racist emails found in federal probe4 Mar 2015, 4:17 PM PDT
- Mom, boyfriend sent to prison in abuse case uncovered after daughter emailed teacher for help4 Mar 2015, 4:17 PM PDT
- Federal judge confirms plan that settles hundreds of Montana clergy sex abuse claims.4 Mar 2015, 3:31 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Rounding Third: A-Rod clears another hurdle4 Mar 2015, 5:24 PM PDT
- Cowboys sign LB Keith Rivers4 Mar 2015, 5:20 PM PDT
- RB Thomas says goodbye to Saints4 Mar 2015, 5:11 PM PDT
- Panthers, after dressing coach, recall 2 goalies4 Mar 2015, 4:59 PM PDT
- Mercer ready for second season in SoCon4 Mar 2015, 4:41 PM PDT