The man federal authorities say provided money and organizational support to aspiring ISIS members in Brooklyn, one of whom allegedly wanted to assassinate President Barack Obama, was in America illegally.
President Obama's outgoing Attorney General Eric Holder made an eyebrow-raising book recommendation in his exit interview with Politico on Friday.
Last week, the Obama administration admitted it sent out 800,000 Obamacare forms with incorrect tax information--a government mistake that threatened to force Obamacare customers to resubmit their tax returns and possibly delay their refunds. This week, however, the Treasury Department says that will not be necessary.
Last week, President Barack Obama sparked outrage when he declared that the root cause of Islamic State (ISIS) terrorism is not radical Islam but poverty.
Roughly 800,000 Obamacare customers are seeking answers as to why the Obama administration sent them the wrong tax information--a government error that could delay their tax refunds.
President Barack Obama said on Wednesday that Islam is not the cause of the Islamic State's (ISIS) brutality.
Last year, the Obama administration announced to much fanfare that it cleared 8 million Obamacare enrollments but later admitted it inflated those figures by 1.3 million.
As the international community mourned the deaths of 21 Egyptian Christians who were beheaded in an Islamic State (ISIS) video released on Sunday, President Barack Obama spent the day golfing in Palm Springs, California.
Three senior House Democrats are pleading with the Obama administration to bend the Obamacare rules to prevent their constituents and millions of Americans from being hit with Obamacare tax penalties.
A newly released video by Islamic State (ISIS) terrorists showing the mass beheading of 21 Christians condemns the faith's believers as "crusaders."
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Obama mourns passing of Nimoy: 'I loved Spock'27 Feb 2015, 2:27 PM PDT
- Boehner invites Afghan president to address Congress27 Feb 2015, 1:30 PM PDT
- Lawmaker reimbursed costs for lavish office decor27 Feb 2015, 11:48 AM PDT
- House Republican leaders scrap education vote27 Feb 2015, 11:43 AM PDT
- State Dept. official granted bond on soliciting minor charge27 Feb 2015, 11:40 AM PDT
Fox News National
- NYPD searches for missing Bronx teenager27 Feb 2015, 5:18 PM PDT
- Texas' Wyly brothers ordered to give up $299 million in New York fraud suit27 Feb 2015, 4:31 PM PDT
- Obama administration circulates plans for Homeland Security shutdown as deadline nears27 Feb 2015, 4:01 PM PDT
- Documents say Arizona woman killed in home had head injury; police watching person in her past27 Feb 2015, 3:00 PM PDT
- No verdict yet in case of blogger charged with poisoning her 5-year-old son to death with salt27 Feb 2015, 2:45 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Nadal reaches semis in Buenos Aires27 Feb 2015, 6:39 PM PDT
- Blackhawks acquire Timonen from Flyers27 Feb 2015, 6:30 PM PDT
- Stomach bug forces Sharapova to withdraw from Mexican Open27 Feb 2015, 5:37 PM PDT
- Browns add Josh McCown27 Feb 2015, 5:17 PM PDT
- Steele leads by 2 at suspended Honda Classic27 Feb 2015, 5:12 PM PDT