The White House announced Thursday morning that President Barack Obama wants Congress to "fully reverse" bipartisan sequester spending limits by boosting domestic and defense spending by $70 billion in an effort to "end the era of manufactured crises and mindless austerity."
A recent House rules change by Republicans designed to curb insolvency in the Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) trust fund has sparked ire among some Democrats and guaranteed a forthcoming debate over the explosive growth in America’s disability program.
On Sunday, President Barack Obama released an anti-oil drilling environmental video shot aboard Air Force One--an aircraft that has a 53,611 gallon fuel capacity.
The world's largest farm equipment company, Deere & Co, announced on Friday it plans to lay off at least 865 Iowa workers and another 45 of its Illinois employees.
Union membership in America continues to dwindle, according to new data released on Friday by the Department of Labor's Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Democratic Colorado Governor John Hickenlooper says his state’s decision to legalize pot “was a bad idea” that other state’s should avoid for several years until more is known. “If I could’ve waved a wand the day after the election, I
Mitt Romney said Wednesday night that he believes in global warming and that humans contribute to it.
A Washington Post/ABC News poll of registered voters finds Hillary Clinton leading all potential Republican presidential contenders by double digits.
Top Democratic donors say Hillary Clinton is building a money machine so large and so impressive that it will smash previous fundraising records, intimidate rivals, and crush the eventual Republican presidential nominee.
As the global elite gather in Davos, Switzerland, to discuss global warming and other issues, a new survey finds that just 6% of business leaders worldwide believe combatting global warming should be a top government priority, reports the International Business Times.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Whitewashing savagery: Al-Jazeera English bans use of ‘terrorist’ for mass killers29 Jan 2015, 3:41 PM PDT
- Hillary retreats deeper into cocoon29 Jan 2015, 8:59 AM PDT
- McCain rips protesters during Kissinger hearing, calls them ‘low-life scum’29 Jan 2015, 8:21 AM PDT
- Federal judge blasts DOJ lawyers in case of Fast & Furious whistle-blower29 Jan 2015, 7:44 AM PDT
- Origami condom inventor has to pay back taxpayer funds29 Jan 2015, 6:44 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Police find dismembered body inside suitcase abandoned in San Francisco, more remains nearby29 Jan 2015, 8:35 AM PDT
- Comcast says sorry for changing customer’s name to ‘A—hole Brown’29 Jan 2015, 8:26 AM PDT
- From hunter to hunted: The rise and fall of famed treasure sleuth Tommy Thompson29 Jan 2015, 7:50 AM PDT
- Signed contracts to buy homes slide 3.7 percent in December, despite lower mortgage rates29 Jan 2015, 7:20 AM PDT
- Arson not suspected after blaze tears through San Francisco building, killing 1 and hurting 629 Jan 2015, 7:19 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Magic aim to continue home dominance of Bucks29 Jan 2015, 8:24 AM PDT
- Utes take aim at Bruins in Pac-12 tilt29 Jan 2015, 8:24 AM PDT
- Wiesberger holds early advantage in Dubai29 Jan 2015, 8:24 AM PDT
- Pilots hope to fly past third-ranked Bulldogs29 Jan 2015, 8:23 AM PDT
- Terps take on Buckeyes in Big Ten battle29 Jan 2015, 8:23 AM PDT