A fourth woman has come forward to accuse Emmy-winning actor Jeremy Piven of sexual misconduct.
As he has with the three previous allegations, the Entourage star strongly denied this one. Moreover, on Thanksgiving, using his Twitter account, he went so far as to release what he says are the results of polygraph tests involving his first three accusers, along with general questions about having ever groped anyone.
Piven’s latest accuser, Anastasia Taneie, told the left-wing BuzzFeed News that when she was on the set of HBO’s Entourage as an extra in April of 2009, Piven “grabbed her breasts and genitals in a dark hallway as he forcefully pushed her up against a wall.”
“I was scared at the time nobody was going to believe me. I didn’t want to make a scene. I just wanted to go home,” she told BuzzFeed. “It was the most horrible thing I’ve ever experienced.”
Taneie, who is now 30, adds that the alleged attack only stopped when an assistant director happened to pass by. She claims Piven then told the AD to “remove Taneie from the set because he said she came on to him[.]”
BuzzFeed went so far as to contact the five AD’s on the set of Entourage that year. “[T]wo did not respond,” BuzzFeed reports, “two made initial contact then stopped responding, and one said he had no comment.”
Piven spoke with BuzzFeed and vehemently denied any wrongdoing. Later, he published the polygraph tweet:
— Jeremy Piven (@jeremypiven) November 23, 2017