– What does Eric Holder have that Alberto Gonzalez didn’t? Air cover from the drive-by media, of course.
This leads us to Attorney General Eric Holder. I would think with the way the MSM handled Mr. Gonzalez they would be all over Mr. Holder. I’m sadly disappointed. Actually the only person who talks about Fast and Furious on a regular basis is Cam Edwards, host of Cam & Company at NRA News. Sharyl Attkisson at CBS cares about Fast & Furious, too, and Lord knows she is not being received well. We must also give credit to Matthew Boyle at Daily Caller and Katy Pavlich at Townhall.
– MSNBC may not have Sarah Palin to kick around in the 2012 GOP primary, but they’ll settle for Herman Cain, for now. That’s MSNBC, aka the MoStly NoBody Cares network.
This afternoon, Jack Coleman at NewsBusters noted how MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow took a shot at GOP presidential candidate Herman Cain for supposedly “taking a month off the campaign trail — taking a month off — to go on a book tour.” The original source for this “claim” is a very poorly written and quite deceptively headlined October 3 item at the Christian Science Monitor by David Grant.
– Yes, Troy Davis is dead. He was executed for his crime. But what jury heard the case before the media opted to execute the truth in their reporting of the unfortunate matter?
Lou Arcangeli, a retired deputy chief of police for the Atlanta Police Department, has offered his own view on media coverage, saying, “This case demonstrates that when a lie is unchallenged and repeated often enough it comes to be taken as fact, and truth is lost in the fog of time. The facts of Officer Mark MacPhail’s murder, and the trial that convicted Davis with its legally admissible facts, have been lost in the blitz of social media and news media misinformation.”
– Okay, we get it, folks. Is there one mainstream media talking head that hasn’t gotten the memo. Hey, let’s try and make this into our (the Left’s) version of the tea party! Tea is a hot commodity this year. Sorry, MSM, no sale.
During the 1 p.m. hour of Tuesday’s Newsroom, CNN’s Randi Kaye touted the potential for the “Occupy Wall Street” protests around the country to morph into a “left wing Tea Party.” Kaye reported that the group is “gaining momentum” and hosted one of the protestors for a soft interview.
– Somewhat summing up all of the above, the media can try as hard as it might to keep the truth of the Occupy Wall Street effort from coming to light.
Liberal radio host Thom Hartmann is peeved that media outlets such as Fox News and CNN are covering the so-called Occupy Wall Street movement and allegedly interviewing only the most “politically unsophisticated” protesters, after searching all of nanoseconds to find them.
– There are literally millions of new media sheriffs in town and they aren’t going to let you get away with it this time.
An example of the high level of debate occurring in New York during the “Occupy Wall Street” demonstrations. And the man claims to be a union member. As always, name that h8ful h8er if you can.