Eric Scheidler of Pro-Life Action League sent a package to every abortion clinic in the country that includes a pair of handcuffs, a photo of a recently arrested abortionist, and a note: “Could you be next? If you want to get out of the abortion business, give me a call.”
A week ago roughly 500,000 young people marched in freezing weather up Pennsylvania Avenue as they have done every year for four decades calling for the overturning of Roe v. Wade and an end to abortion in America.
Democrat Congressman Tim Ryan of Ohio has finally fessed up to what pro-lifers have known for years: he is no longer pro-life.
On a usually happy and even triumphant day, pro-life leaders found themselves angry at a vote in the U.S. House that never happened.
Up to 500,000 mostly young people are queued up to rally for unborn children on the National Mall in Washington, D.C., on Thursday, January 22, in what has become the largest ongoing civil rights march in American history.
Emails uncovered through a Freedom of Information request have shown a close collaboration between a pro-abortion group and Maryland government officials in an attempt to shut down a crisis pregnancy center.
Thirty-five thousand petitions were delivered this week to Atlanta City Hall over the firing of Atlanta Fire Chief Kelvin Cochran over his expressed belief about the morality of homosexuality.
A few years ago the New York Times ran a story about North Korean farmers selling their daughters for food to Chinese men. New stories are coming to light about Burmese women being sold on the Chinese market. The Chinese
The BBC wants to know when Japan is going to ban child porn of the comic book variety.
On the 42nd anniversary of Roe V. Wade coming up on January 22, the US House of Representatives will vote on banning abortion after the 20th week of gestation.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- In midst of measles outbreak, Obama tells parents to get their kids vaccinated 1 Feb 2015, 6:49 PM PDT
- Obama upbeat about Congress' response to his budget, suggests potential NFL policy change after 'Deflategate'1 Feb 2015, 3:12 PM PDT
- In new budget, Obama proposing 14 percent tax on overseas profits to fund infrastructure projects1 Feb 2015, 12:15 PM PDT
- Walker, eyeing 2016 White House bid, says he's open to sending US troops to fight ISIS1 Feb 2015, 10:18 AM PDT
- Scott Walker surging in new Iowa poll1 Feb 2015, 9:26 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Snowstorm delays Boston Marathon bombing trial 1 Feb 2015, 7:16 PM PDT
- Jury selection postponed Monday in Boston Marathon bombing trial because of snowstorm1 Feb 2015, 3:00 PM PDT
- Goats offered as alternative to burn at Rocky Flats wildlife refuge, which has plutonium1 Feb 2015, 2:00 PM PDT
- Police find body believed to be of Arkansas nursing student who disappeared 1 Feb 2015, 1:30 PM PDT
- San Francisco experiences driest January on record with no measurable rainfall1 Feb 2015, 1:00 PM PDT