Connecticut Gov. Dan Malloy took to Twitter Monday morning to announce he will be signing an executive order barring state-funded travel to Indiana in the wake of Gov. Mike Pence signing a Religious Freedom law.
To the extent there remains a battle for the so called soul of the Republican Party, conservatives will likely have to find a way to up their own game over the next few critical years, or risk complete defeat for their own agenda.
In a poll conducted around the same time that Texas Senator Ted Cruz announced his candidacy, Cruz experienced the biggest positive change in his numbers versus the same CBS poll from just a month ago.
Per a Washington Post report, Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Tex.) claims that after the 2013 government shutdown over the Affordable Care Act both he and Sen. Mike Lee (R-Utah) "had their money spigot turned off by (GOP) leadership because blocking access to money is how leadership disciplines members.
Baker's comments even caused Jeb Bush, whose father is considered Baker’s best friend, to back away from him somewhat.
With Indiana Gov. and potential 2016 GOP presidential contender Mike Pence signing "a controversial state Senate bill that simply states the government can't interfere with people and businesses exercising their religious beliefs," the media is now ripe with speculation that the issue may be in play in the presidential politics of 2016.
With drug treatment as a signature issue, it may not be a big surprise that NJ Governor Chris Christie continues to oppose legalizing marijuana for recreational use in New Jersey, going so far as to call potential tax revenues from the sale of pot "blood money."
Three attendees of a private Republican dinner in New Hampshire say Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker supported the idea of letting illegal immigrants stay in the U.S. and eventually receive citizenship.
Mother Jones is so upset that Ted Cruz hired a consultant who's capable of winning elections, the magazine smeared him. The media hasn't appeared this worked up over a candidate since they did anything and everything they could to malign, if not politically destroy, Sarah Palin.
According to a New York Times report, Sen. Ted Cruz is making some critical inroads in Iowa, including gaining the support of "more than a dozen party leaders for his statewide campaign." Some of that support is coming from the state's libertarians, or Liberty movement, generally assumed to be aligned with Rand Paul.
Media mogul Rupert Murdoch recently took to Twitter to characterize former Fox News contributor and potential Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson, as a "political naif."
As Ted Cruz announced his 2016 presidential campaign Monday, BuzzFeed had three reporters scour the records for everything and anything they could find to throw at Cruz—that is, Rafael Cruz, Ted's father.
You won't find an abundance of media outlets questioning Hillary Clinton about her husband Bill's links to Jeffrey Epstein -- on the rare occasion when she allows the press to ask her a question.
Conservatives may be split on the electability of Ted Cruz. But if this is the best Cruz critic and Fox News analyst Charles Krauthammer can do - "we already tried a first-term senator" - the Texas senator may be looking good.
Labeling him "a dangerous underdog" in the coming Republican scramble for the GOP's 2016 presidential nomination with a speaking style "a cross between Atticus Finch and Tony Robbins," BCC News begins it's look at U.S. presidential politics with a closer look at Texas Senator and presidential candidate Ted Cruz.
Sen. Ted Cruz is first into the race. But some want to know whether he's actually the first Canadian into the race. Donald Trump kicks off the birther questions for 2016.
Somebody at the New York Times doesn't seem to care much for Ted Cruz.
Conservative icon Brent Bozell believes Sen. Ted Cruz has an "immediate edge" in the 2016 presidential race.
Conservatives are fuming and firing back after a group with ties to Speaker John Boehner spent $300,000 to attack conservative Republicans, including three Tea Party favorites.
Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich describs Hillary Clinton's money problem as beyond problematic, calling it "toxic." He also stipulated that fund raising in general is a big problem in American politics, especially at the presidential campaign level.
Former Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley targets the Tea Party on the trail in Iowa. Still, he might want to change his focus, if he hopes to overcome Hillary Clinton's big lead.
According to an Atlanta Journal Constitution report, Georgia lawmakers supporting “religious liberty” efforts at the state Capitol doubled-down Wednesday by introducing a second bill to prevent government intrusion on faith-based beliefs.
While taking a good deal of criticism for his seeming lack of knowledge on foreign policy this week, Republican Ben Carson told Bloomberg Politics that he is in process of taking in a great deal of information in that regard.
Republican Sen. Roy Blunt of Missouri is taking heat from Democrats for hiring his lobbyist son to run his 2016 re-election campaign.
Sources tell Breitbart News that Sen. Rand Paul will call on Hillary Clinton to return any money the Clinton Foundation received from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and any others that abuse the rights of women, given her ongoing campaign-like rhetoric supporting women's rights.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Spokesman for Missouri state auditor found dead 1 month after boss killed himself31 Mar 2015, 12:15 AM PDT
- Justice Department appeals federal judge's hold on Obama's immigration action31 Mar 2015, 12:00 AM PDT
- Washington gov, Seattle mayor ban official travel to Indiana in wake of 'religious freedom' law31 Mar 2015, 12:00 AM PDT
- Arizona gov vetoes bill keeping identities of officers involved in shootings secret30 Mar 2015, 9:24 PM PDT
- Goldberg on the Obama administration and Iran: ‘They’re grasping at straws’30 Mar 2015, 5:28 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Defense tries to shift blame to older brother in Boston Marathon bombing30 Mar 2015, 10:38 PM PDT
- Fight over religious objection proposals that critics see as discriminatory shifts to Arkansas30 Mar 2015, 10:31 PM PDT
- Probe into deadly NYC explosion highlights problem of tampering with pipes to steal gas30 Mar 2015, 9:57 PM PDT
- Prosecutor in murder case that inspired movie asks to recuse self, says he's become a witness30 Mar 2015, 7:29 PM PDT
- Federal agents charged with stealing digital currency during Silk Road investigation30 Mar 2015, 5:13 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Blazers rout Suns to clinch playoff berth30 Mar 2015, 10:14 PM PDT
- National Hockey League Game Capsules30 Mar 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Oilers deal another blow to Avs' playoff hopes30 Mar 2015, 9:59 PM PDT
- Flames edge Stars30 Mar 2015, 9:57 PM PDT
- National Basketball Association Game Capsules30 Mar 2015, 9:43 PM PDT