The former governor of Alaska, the only Republican woman to ever run on a national ticket, captivated those in attendance at CPACs 2012-2014.On Thursday she did it yet again.
The Cleveland Browns are unique and easily recognizable. They're the only team with no logo on either side of their helmet. They remain the only major sports franchise with brown as one of their base colors. Therefore, when people see them, they automatically recognize them. That's a good thing. It's not a fashion contest—it's sports.
While many in the contiguous 48 states will be watching the Daytona 500 and the Oscars Sunday, the eyes of Alaska focus on the Iron Dog. The grueling snowmachine race has been going strong since 1984. For the 22nd time, former Alaska First Gentleman Todd Palin competes.
Want to cut pork in Washington, DC? Perhaps the inept politicians should call on former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin. Her resume speaks for itself. On the latest episode of Amazing America with Sarah Palin, viewers were treated to an inside look at the Priefert Ranch. There, Palin got her hands dirty, running equipment, herding cattle and yes—hunting hogs. Palin brought home the bacon.
Not all amazing Americans are people. Some are of the four-legged variety. This week's edition of "Amazing America with Sarah Palin" highlighted dogs that make a substantial difference in their communities.
Teaching children to learn how to hunt and fish—you would think such an endeavor would be met with a pat on the back and accolades galore. Instead a bow hunter in California endures death threats for her program Bring a Kid Hunting
Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin showcases survival skills and takes a creative shot at the lamestream media during the most recent edition of Amazing America with Sarah Palin on Sportsman Channel.
Perhaps the Seahawks balls were too inflated. Unlikely. Seattle simply dialed up a horrible call at the worst time possible and changed the course of NFL history in the process.
Kam Chancellor delivers the wood better than Lowe's.
The latest edition of Amazing America with Sarah Palin provided that perfect concoction to make a liberal's head explode--two freedom loving Americans enjoying the outdoors and hunting while talking about God and clean living.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Rubio calls Venezuela ban 'a badge of honor'28 Feb 2015, 8:02 PM PDT
- US rethinking plan to retake Mosul from ISIS28 Feb 2015, 6:07 PM PDT
- Rand Paul wins 2015 CPAC straw poll28 Feb 2015, 3:12 PM PDT
- Reports of possible deal on DHS funding reignites chatter about Boehner ouster28 Feb 2015, 2:51 PM PDT
- At CPAC, Jeb Bush does his best to reestablish conservative credentials28 Feb 2015, 1:51 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Suspect now faces charges for 2 killings, including homeless man in drainage culvert28 Feb 2015, 3:30 PM PDT
- Police: Man, 60 crushed to death by metal frame at while working at an Ohio machine shop28 Feb 2015, 2:15 PM PDT
- Excommunicated leader of Mormon women's group loses final appeal28 Feb 2015, 2:00 PM PDT
- Residents worry over border hours between southeast Alaska community, British Columbia town28 Feb 2015, 1:45 PM PDT
- Smaller crowds protest Wisconsin right-to-work plan than against 2011 anti-union measures28 Feb 2015, 1:45 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Duke stays hot by blasting Syracuse28 Feb 2015, 7:23 PM PDT
- Schneider and Devils shut out Jackets28 Feb 2015, 7:22 PM PDT
- McClement leads Hurricanes past Islanders28 Feb 2015, 7:19 PM PDT
- Ellis, Kansas hold off Texas28 Feb 2015, 7:19 PM PDT
- No. 1 Kentucky routs 18th-ranked Arkansas28 Feb 2015, 7:08 PM PDT