Militants in Yemen’s capital of Sanaa kidnapped French woman Isabelle Prime and her Yemini interpreter Sherine Makkaoui on Tuesday. FRANCE 24 spoke to Makkaoui’s father, who said his daughter refused to leave Prime’s side.
Citizens organized a march in Dhaka, Bangladesh, to protest the murder of American atheist blogger Avijit Roy. He was hacked to death with machetes after he received numerous threats from radical Islamists.
A domino show showcased this month in Gonabad, Iran, culminated in an "explosive" finale, with the falling dominoes launching a model missile into an Israeli flag to raucous applause.
NATO member Poland has announced plans to send Polish military personnel to Ukraine to help train the Ukrainian military in their fight against Russian-backed troops in the east.
A researcher from Greater Boston discovered a new wasp species in Kenya. He stuck to his roots and named it Thaumatodryinus tuukkaraski after the Boston Bruins goaltender, Tuuka Rask.
Toronto authorities are still stumped over a hole found near a Pan Am Games tennis venue. It was discovered on January 14 by CBC news.
Russians celebrating the Army's Day holiday paraded through the streets of St. Petersburg this week with a prop "ballistic missile," threatening to "personally deliver" the missile to American President Barack Obama.
Pakistanis must provide their fingerprints for a database in order to purchase a new cell phone, pursuant to a new anti-terror law meant to keep track of conversations between potential jihadists. The consumer must comply or will lose the phone account on April 15.
Asked while providing congressional testimony whether Russia had lied to the public and the United States regarding whether its troops were present in Eastern Ukraine, Secretary of State John Kerry answered for the first time in the affirmative, implying that he had previously believed Moscow even though journalists provided evidence of Russians on the ground in almost every month of 2014.
The pro-Russian separatists in east Ukraine announced on their website they are withdrawing their military equipment from Debaltseve, Gorlovka, Donetsk, and Telman. Despite the declaration, Kiev has indicated officials believe these alleged withdrawals are a way to mask advancements in other cities.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Obama mourns passing of Nimoy: 'I loved Spock'27 Feb 2015, 2:27 PM PDT
- Boehner invites Afghan president to address Congress27 Feb 2015, 1:30 PM PDT
- Lawmaker reimbursed costs for lavish office decor27 Feb 2015, 11:48 AM PDT
- House Republican leaders scrap education vote27 Feb 2015, 11:43 AM PDT
- State Dept. official granted bond on soliciting minor charge27 Feb 2015, 11:40 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Documents say Arizona woman killed in home had head injury; police watching person in her past27 Feb 2015, 3:00 PM PDT
- No verdict yet in case of blogger charged with poisoning her 5-year-old son to death with salt27 Feb 2015, 2:45 PM PDT
- Cops: Man attacked ex-wife's lawyer with hatchet, wasp spray; victim needed 2 dozen staples27 Feb 2015, 2:30 PM PDT
- College agrees to pay remaining costs to New Hampshire city after pumpkin festival melee27 Feb 2015, 2:00 PM PDT
- Ex-school worker pleads guilty to obstruction charge after Ohio football players' rape case27 Feb 2015, 1:45 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Almagro ousts Robredo in Buenos Aires27 Feb 2015, 3:07 PM PDT
- Lions bring back LS Muhlbach27 Feb 2015, 3:06 PM PDT
- Dolphins release Hartline27 Feb 2015, 2:49 PM PDT
- Real Madrid hopes to keep rolling against Villarreal27 Feb 2015, 2:49 PM PDT
- Braves' Upton out 6-to-8 weeks27 Feb 2015, 2:45 PM PDT