Ukrainian photojournalist Serhiy Nikolayev, 43, was killed on Saturday while working during a shelling attack in Pesky, Ukraine, in the heart of the nation.
The Kremlin arrested Ukrainian Member of Parliament Alexei Goncharenko during the memorial march for Russian opposition leader Boris Nemtsov.
An opposition march in Moscow evolved into a memorial march for opposition leader Boris Nemtsov, who was gunned down blocks from the Kremlin on Friday. Thousands of Russians streamed through Moscow to show Russian President Vladimir Putin they are not afraid to voice their opinions and wish for a “Russia without Putin.” Images of the march flooded social media.
Kurdish authorities arrested six clerics in Erbil-- an Iraqi city that has become a key safe haven for Christians and Yazidis fleeing the wrath of ISIS-- on suspicion of loyalties to the Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL).
Boko Haram killed more than 100 people in northeast Nigeria along the Cameroon border after the Chadian government raided the radical Islamic group’s hideouts. The continuous attacks incited residents in Cameroon to protest against Boko Haram.
Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko claims Nemtsov died because he was going to reveal information about Russia’s involvement in east Ukraine.
Having established themselves in Mosul, the Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL) has continued its efforts to destroy the history of the second-largest city in Iraq. The terrorist group published a video of militants destroying thousands years old artifacts with glee and smiles on their faces.
A gunman murdered Boris Nemtsov, a leader in the Russian opposition and critic of Russian President Vladimir Putin, in the middle of Moscow early Saturday morning.
Militants in Yemen’s capital of Sanaa kidnapped French woman Isabelle Prime and her Yemini interpreter Sherine Makkaoui on Tuesday. FRANCE 24 spoke to Makkaoui’s father, who said his daughter refused to leave Prime’s side.
Citizens organized a march in Dhaka, Bangladesh, to protest the murder of American atheist blogger Avijit Roy. He was hacked to death with machetes after he received numerous threats from radical Islamists.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Hillary’s foreign fundraising mess: Even the liberal press is fed up 2 Mar 2015, 4:13 PM PDT
- Kerry, Lavrov hold tense meeting amid Ukraine conflict, Nemtsov murder fallout2 Mar 2015, 3:44 AM PDT
- Congress no closer to funding Homeland Security Department as another shutdown deadline looms1 Mar 2015, 3:36 PM PDT
- Democrats, Republicans accuse each other of trying to spin Netanyahu visit to their political advantage1 Mar 2015, 2:05 PM PDT
- O'Malley points to financial regulation as a campaign issue1 Mar 2015, 12:13 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Nasdaq Now and Then: As index nears its dot-com record of 15 years ago, what's changed?2 Mar 2015, 3:15 AM PDT
- Driven away in droves during downturn, construction workers return to find jobs have changed2 Mar 2015, 1:46 AM PDT
- Bangladesh officials arrest suspect in killing of US blogger who opposed religious extremism2 Mar 2015, 1:45 AM PDT
- Plane passengers stuck on plane for more than 9 hours in travel nightmare2 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- LAPD officers shoot homeless man in struggle over officer's gun, officials say2 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Poulter loses control, still tied with Casey going into Monday finish at Honda Classic2 Mar 2015, 12:20 AM PDT
- Eyes on No. 7: Jimmie Johnson shows he's still the man to beat with impressive win in Atlanta2 Mar 2015, 12:19 AM PDT
- Canucks waste 3-goal lead, recover to beat Blues in SO1 Mar 2015, 11:00 PM PDT
- Ovechkin, Holtby spur Caps over road-weary Leafs1 Mar 2015, 10:41 PM PDT
- National Hockey League Game Capsules1 Mar 2015, 10:37 PM PDT