The French government announced a fourth French national passed away due to wounds from the March 18 terrorist attack at Tunisia’s national museum. The death toll currently sits at 22.
The Saudi-led strikes against Yemen continued over the weekend on the capital of Sanaa against the Shiite Houthi group.
Indonesian police accidentally intoxicated the population of an entire town by burning 1,100 pounds of marijuana in Tangerang, 15.5 miles west of Jakarta. The amount added up to almost $1 million.
Two members of the Kurdistan Regional Parliament fought early in the week in the auditorium over President Massoud Barzani. The action forced Speaker Tariq Jawhar to investigate the fistfight. “The argument occurred between the two deputies from (Barzani’s) Kurdistan Democratic
Chechen Parliament Speaker Dukvakha Abdurakhmanov warned that Russia would supply arms to Mexico if America sends weapons to Ukraine.Chechen Parliament Speaker Dukvakha Abdurakhmanov warned that Russia would supply arms to Mexico if America sends weapons to Ukraine.
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) claims water is being used as a weapon in the Middle East. The report stated the numerous wars and “aging delivery systems” cut down on clean water in the region.
Vladimir Yakunin, the head of the Russian Railways, proposed a super highway to connect London and New York City at the Russian Academy of Science. He also suggested a high-speed rail network to join Asia and Europe.
North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un aspires for the Hermit Kingdom to become an international sports powerhouse.
A building in New York City's East Village collapsed on Thursday afternoon, with the New York Post reporting that up to 30 people have been injured. Witnesses flooded social media with pictures and descriptions of the building.
Venezuela, a fertile ground for major-league talent, now repels many of the players it produced.
Russia signed a $10 billion deal to build Jordan’s first nuclear power plant. It is the third nuclear deal for Russia and the second within that region.
The Islamic State has taken over at least parts of the Tunisian town of Tataouine, with over 4,000 jihadists currently housed there. The government of Tunisia insists, however, that the town's most recognizable pop culture institution remains safe from jihadist destruction.
At the very last minute, a Swedish soccer team decided to change their flight plans from Germanwings Flight 9525 to three other flights. Flight 9525 crashed into the French Alps, killing all 150 people on board.
Massive protests broke out in Afghanistan after a woman was wrongly killed for burning the Koran. The protesters demanded those responsible be prosecuted for the murder.
The crash of Germanwings Flight 9525 killed 150 people, including 16 students and two teachers from a school in Haltern-am-See. The small town of 35,000 is 326 miles east of Berlin.
Authorities discovered the black box for Flight 9525, which will hopefully reveal why the flight crashed into the French Alps. The BEA air accident investigation authority announced they “extracted recordings” from the cockpit recorder.
Germanwings cancelled numerous flights after crew members refused to fly due to the tragic crash of Flight 9252 in the French Alps.
The Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL) released a video to flaunt an Assyrian Christian man who allegedly converted to Islam. Analysts believe he is one of the 220 Assyrian Christians ISIS kidnapped in Syria in February.
Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty is reporting that Russian-speaking women in the Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL) released a message to women in Russia to join them in Syria.
The Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL) has released a new video showing members of the terrorist group killing a Peshmerga soldier execution-style.
According to The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR), a watchdog group based in England, ISIS has recruited over 400 children since the beginning of 2015.
Russian President Vladimir Putin’s biker gang, the Night Wolves, is causing a ruckus in east Ukraine as it lends a hand to the pro-Russian rebels and Russian soldiers.
Analysts following what appears to be a developing political crisis in Russia suspect the growing tensions engulfing the Kremlin may be a product of the workings of Chechen President Ramzan Kadyrov, once a loyal ally to President Vladimir Putin.
US veteran Brett Felton told CBS' 60 Minutes that he returned to Iraq to fight against the Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL) to defend the Christians the terrorist group is liquidating as they expand their caliphate through the Middle East.
For the Kurdish New Year, rebel leader Abdullah Ocalan asked his followers to end a rebellion against Turkey. The conflict between the Kurdistan Workers’s Party (PKK) and Turkey is over three decades long.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Defense Secretary Carter mulls easing enlistment requirements for some jobs29 Mar 2015, 9:29 PM PDT
- Boehner expresses doubts about reaching nuke deal with Iran, vows sanctions if effort fails29 Mar 2015, 2:03 PM PDT
- Justice Department asked to prosecute Hamas for Violating US law29 Mar 2015, 11:57 AM PDT
- Potential 2016 candidate O'Malley rips Bush, Clinton, says presidency 'not some crown' 29 Mar 2015, 10:30 AM PDT
- Pence: Indiana law on religious freedom 'not about discrimination ... not going to change'29 Mar 2015, 8:25 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Florida city ponders spring break restrictions after 7 wounded in house party shooting30 Mar 2015, 12:15 AM PDT
- Carter considers easing US military enlistment standards; seeks better recruiting, retention29 Mar 2015, 9:02 PM PDT
- Off-duty, undercover Los Angeles officer shot at in suburban neighborhood; 1 suspect detained29 Mar 2015, 7:52 PM PDT
- UC Berkeley student missing after leaving Los Angeles party 29 Mar 2015, 7:04 PM PDT
- UC Berkeley student goes missing in Los Angeles after leaving a party near USC29 Mar 2015, 5:51 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Westbrook helps Thunder rally past Suns29 Mar 2015, 9:25 PM PDT
- South Carolina tops Florida State to reach women's Final Four29 Mar 2015, 9:24 PM PDT
- Ducks win another one-goal game29 Mar 2015, 8:45 PM PDT
- Pacers hold off Mavericks29 Mar 2015, 8:44 PM PDT
- Clippers dominate Celtics29 Mar 2015, 8:42 PM PDT