Americans seem to believe that the Chinese economy is already the largest in the world. Perception is often more important than reality. In this new reality, it seems, Americans are shrugging their shoulders. An America of dwindling expectations is the new normal.
A rising star of Hawaii's Democratic party is taking heat after daring to question President Obama's understanding of Islamic terrorism.
Wisconsin is preparing to become a right-to-work state, which could give Gov. Scott Walker a boost in his potential 2016 presidential campaign.
A former senator continues his battle against wasteful government spending. Tom Coburn will be Honorary Chairman of the activist group American Transparency.
The leader of Chicago's teacher union is talking tough, after sitting Mayor Rahm Emanuel was forced into a run-off.
Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel is heading for a run-off election that exposes the rise of progressive politics and the weakness of traditional sources of political support.
Rep. Aaron Schock, an Illinois Republican and former Men's Health magazine cover model, is making news in D.C. But not because of his legislative accomplishments. Schock's fame stems from his lavish lifestyle, much of it funded by taxpayers and campaign donors.
On-line gambling is proving to be a difficult problem for Republican politicians. A key question is whether it should be regulated at the federal or state levels, and big campaign donations may hang in the balance.
A Vietnam vet is back in his room, after briefly being evicted from a state Veterans Home facility in Quincy, Illinois. But will he be allowed to remain?
Twenty-five years ago, America stood alone in the world with a dynamic, rapidly growing economy and unchallenged leadership. It was, quite obviously, the best country in which to be born and offered the brightest economic future. Today, children in 15 other nations have better future prospects.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Hillary’s private email fiasco: Why she remains a huge media target4 Mar 2015, 3:14 PM PDT
- Sportsmen group accused of being ‘green decoy’ for environmentalists4 Mar 2015, 6:13 AM PDT
- Hillary Clinton's email server traced to Internet service registered to NY home4 Mar 2015, 3:42 AM PDT
- State Department says Netanyahu twisted Kerry's words in speech to Congress4 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Clinton teases possible 2016 campaign at abortion group's gala4 Mar 2015, 12:45 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Fingerprints of Aaron Hernandez and his alleged victim found in car4 Mar 2015, 7:33 AM PDT
- Hotels, restaurants and wholesalers expand as consumer spending lifts US economy4 Mar 2015, 7:16 AM PDT
- Opening statements begin in Boston Marathon bombing trial4 Mar 2015, 7:13 AM PDT
- 2 killed, 5 hurt in shootings at Southern California nightclub, gas station; suspects sought4 Mar 2015, 7:02 AM PDT
- The latest on the Boston Marathon bombing trial: Suspect used 'bomb favored by terrorists'4 Mar 2015, 7:02 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- 2015 Ohio Valley Conference Tournament Preview4 Mar 2015, 6:36 AM PDT
- 2015 Big South Conference Tournament Preview4 Mar 2015, 6:31 AM PDT
- British Masters returns to European Tour schedule, top English players will rotate as host4 Mar 2015, 3:03 AM PDT
- British Open host Royal St. George's votes to allow female members for 1st time4 Mar 2015, 1:47 AM PDT
- Ivanovic, Errani advance at Monterrey4 Mar 2015, 1:14 AM PDT