Elizabeth Warren has finally admitted she is the one who listed herself as Native-American both at Harvard and the University of Pennsylvania. This information seemingly proves that Warren was dishonest in her earlier claims to ignorance of how she came to
In disturbing, yet not unexpected news, the police chief of Berkeley CA sent a uniformed police officer to a reporter’s home at 12:45 a.m. in order to have the reporter change the content of an online story he had written hours earlier.
Browsing Gateway Pundit today, I ran across Michele Bachmann’s response to the hit piece that accused the Minnesota Congresswoman of suffering from “stress-related” chronic migraine headaches that “incapacitate” her and which she combats with “heavy pill use.” I fully expected
Larry Flynt recently wrote an op-ed in the Washington Post lambasting Rupert Murdoch. In this piece, Flynt paints a stark contrast between his publishing practices and Murdoch’s regarding privacy: Murdoch “did not just cross the line – he erased it,”
In a recent Washington Post op-ed, Michael Gerson opines that Ron Paul’s statements in the South Carolina GOP debate amounts to a philosophy that … …is Social Darwinism. It is the arrogance of the strong. It is contempt for the
From Glenn Greenwald’s recent Salon piece: The U.S. has erupted in a collective orgy of national pride and renewed faith in the efficacy and righteousness of military force. I don’t see it that way, but so what if the U.S.
From Columbia University’s Journalism School’s website, a statement of their purpose for training journalists: …finding out the truth of complicated situations, usually under a time constraint, and communicating it in a clear, engaging fashion to the public. Similar rhetoric from
In his latest NY Times op-ed, Paul Krugman asks, “What have they done with President Obama?” Krugman longs for the day when President Obama was forceful and transformational, as if that rhetorical facade had any substance in the first place.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Scott Walker surging in new Iowa poll1 Feb 2015, 9:26 AM PDT
- More states look to expand Medicaid1 Feb 2015, 9:19 AM PDT
- Ayotte presses Obama administration to 'define your enemy,’ declare war with Islamic extremism1 Feb 2015, 8:53 AM PDT
- Christie aims to build foreign policy resume with trip to Britain1 Feb 2015, 1:39 AM PDT
- Confirmation hearings set to begin for Carter as next defense secretary amid daunting global challenges31 Jan 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Police: Woman arrested after she dials wrong number, offers Albuquerque detective drugs1 Feb 2015, 9:00 AM PDT
- 1 year after spill, officials say Dan River is recovering as fines against Duke are considered1 Feb 2015, 8:30 AM PDT
- Police seek clues in disappearance of Arkansas nursing student1 Feb 2015, 8:29 AM PDT
- Self-proclaimed 'seer' faces murder trial for death he foretold of commune member in Kansas1 Feb 2015, 8:00 AM PDT
- New Mexico toddler shoots father, pregnant mother, police say1 Feb 2015, 3:55 AM PDT