Senator Ted Cruz (R-Texas) addressed an enthusiastic audience on Thursday at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC), laying out what sounded like a presidential campaign speech in all but name. Cruz challenged conservative activists to judge him and his potential 2016 competition by their actions, not just their words, and what they had actually done to fight for conservative causes.
Federal agents discovered an underground tunnel crossing the border into Mexico from Naco, Arizona on Tuesday as part of an investigation after a traffic stop that yielded over two tons of marijuana, with a value of approximately $3 million.
The jury in the trial of Eddie Ray Routh has found him guilty of capital murder for killing "American Sniper" Navy SEAL Chris Kyle and his friend Chad Littlefield at a shooting range on February 2, 2013. Routh, 27, had admitted to the killings but had pleaded not guilty by reason of insanity.
The prosecution continued its rebuttal case Tuesday in the trial of Eddie Ray Routh, who is accused of killing “American Sniper” Navy SEAL Chris Kyle and his friend Chad Littlefield. Howard Ryan, a crime scene analyst, testified Tuesday morning about the crime scene and how the men were killed.
In an appearance on CBS's "Face the Nation" with Bob Schieffer on Sunday, Texas Governor Greg Abbott (R) described Texas' border security challenges as a "problem [that] is not going away," as 20,000 people have already been apprehended this year crossing illegally.
As former Governor Rick Perry (R-Texas) prepares to launch his second presidential campaign, the upcoming Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) could very well be a do-or-die moment for him, as he seeks to reconnect with grassroots conservatives who are concerned he is out-of-step with their views on issues like immigration and border security. During the past month, Perry has made comments that indicate he may be taking a more moderate path than in 2012, putting him at odds with the traditionally conservative CPAC audience.
Taya Kyle, the widow of Navy SEAL Chris Kyle, was a classy and elegant presence on the red carpet Sunday evening at the Academy Awards. As Breitbart Texas reported, Kyle and her sister Ashley traveled to California at the invitation of
Taya Kyle, the widow of Navy SEAL Chris Kyle, has traveled to California to attend the Oscars ceremony Sunday evening. The movie American Sniper, based on her husband’s autobiography of the same name, has been nominated for several awards, including
This week, the liberal organization People for the American Way (PFAW) published a laughable smear attacking a conservative group as being "Koch-funded" and "targeting Hispanic voters" as a exposé, when this information has been publicly available for years.
The prosecution presented its rebuttal case Friday in the trial of Eddie Ray Routh, who is accused of killing "American Sniper" Navy SEAL Chris Kyle and his friend Chad Littlefield. Routh has admitted to killing the two men but has pleaded not guilty by reason of insanity. The prosecution's experts sought to challenge the credibility of Routh's insanity claims, pointing out inconsistencies in his story and even a possible inspiration Routh may have drawn from the TV show "Seinfeld."
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Congress prepares to punt amid impasse on DHS funding27 Feb 2015, 8:08 AM PDT
- High wire act for Jeb at CPAC27 Feb 2015, 7:24 AM PDT
- US economy slows, grew at moderate 2.2 percent rate in fourth quarter27 Feb 2015, 6:58 AM PDT
- Unions gave $575G to Wisconsin Democratic senators voting against right-to-work bill27 Feb 2015, 6:33 AM PDT
- Bush touts conservative credentials to anti-tax group27 Feb 2015, 6:25 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Teen accused of encouraging friend to commit suicide is charged with involuntary manslaughter27 Feb 2015, 7:16 AM PDT
- Florida police officer accused of using stolen tags to avoid tolls27 Feb 2015, 7:09 AM PDT
- US official expresses concern over new police bill, freedom of speech in Turkey27 Feb 2015, 7:02 AM PDT
- Mistrial declared in assault trial of LAPD officer accused of kicking woman who later died27 Feb 2015, 7:00 AM PDT
- 911 caller: Girlfriend of police chief's brother was 'acting erratic,' admitted killing him27 Feb 2015, 7:00 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Lewis moves 3 clear in Thailand27 Feb 2015, 6:25 AM PDT
- Defending champ Federer beats Coric to make Dubai Championships final for 9th time27 Feb 2015, 6:21 AM PDT
- Stacy Lewis shoots 64 to lead LPGA Thailand by 3 after round 227 Feb 2015, 4:05 AM PDT
- Buffalo students look to build better NFL schedule27 Feb 2015, 1:25 AM PDT
- Nishikori, Ferrer advance to semis at Acapulco27 Feb 2015, 1:17 AM PDT