Texas Senator Charles Perry (R-Lubbock) filed two bills this week aimed at combating voter fraud in Texas elections.
Senator Ted Cruz (R-Texas) addressed an enthusiastic audience on Thursday at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC), laying out what sounded like a presidential campaign speech in all but name. Cruz challenged conservative activists to judge him and his potential 2016 competition by their actions, not just their words, and what they had actually done to fight for conservative causes.
Federal agents discovered an underground tunnel crossing the border into Mexico from Naco, Arizona on Tuesday as part of an investigation after a traffic stop that yielded over two tons of marijuana, with a value of approximately $3 million.
The jury in the trial of Eddie Ray Routh has found him guilty of capital murder for killing "American Sniper" Navy SEAL Chris Kyle and his friend Chad Littlefield at a shooting range on February 2, 2013. Routh, 27, had admitted to the killings but had pleaded not guilty by reason of insanity.
The prosecution continued its rebuttal case Tuesday in the trial of Eddie Ray Routh, who is accused of killing “American Sniper” Navy SEAL Chris Kyle and his friend Chad Littlefield. Howard Ryan, a crime scene analyst, testified Tuesday morning about the crime scene and how the men were killed.
In an appearance on CBS's "Face the Nation" with Bob Schieffer on Sunday, Texas Governor Greg Abbott (R) described Texas' border security challenges as a "problem [that] is not going away," as 20,000 people have already been apprehended this year crossing illegally.
As former Governor Rick Perry (R-Texas) prepares to launch his second presidential campaign, the upcoming Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) could very well be a do-or-die moment for him, as he seeks to reconnect with grassroots conservatives who are concerned he is out-of-step with their views on issues like immigration and border security. During the past month, Perry has made comments that indicate he may be taking a more moderate path than in 2012, putting him at odds with the traditionally conservative CPAC audience.
Taya Kyle, the widow of Navy SEAL Chris Kyle, was a classy and elegant presence on the red carpet Sunday evening at the Academy Awards. As Breitbart Texas reported, Kyle and her sister Ashley traveled to California at the invitation of
Taya Kyle, the widow of Navy SEAL Chris Kyle, has traveled to California to attend the Oscars ceremony Sunday evening. The movie American Sniper, based on her husband’s autobiography of the same name, has been nominated for several awards, including
This week, the liberal organization People for the American Way (PFAW) published a laughable smear attacking a conservative group as being "Koch-funded" and "targeting Hispanic voters" as a exposé, when this information has been publicly available for years.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- California farmers could go without federal water as drought continues28 Feb 2015, 4:00 AM PDT
- Beer battle brewing in Congress as craft producers seek tax break27 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- 'Knives are out': Hawaii Dem faces backlash for taking on Obama over 'Islamist' extremism27 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Congress OKs stopgap DHS funding bill, lawmakers remain at impasse in immigration fight27 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Jeb Bush stands firm on controversial immigration, education policies at CPAC27 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Woman dies after falling into frigid New York City's East River28 Feb 2015, 5:01 AM PDT
- Prosecutor: Life plus 50 years for man in death of boy forced to hold paint cans as punishment28 Feb 2015, 3:01 AM PDT
- 3-year-old Texas boy accidentally shoots himself in head, police say28 Feb 2015, 2:04 AM PDT
- Denver teen killed by police suffered 4 gunshot wounds, autopsy shows28 Feb 2015, 1:37 AM PDT
- Louisiana teen accused of knocking school bus driver unconscious28 Feb 2015, 1:29 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Lewis clings to lead in Thailand28 Feb 2015, 5:43 AM PDT
- Team XTREME No. 44 race car found in suburban Atlanta, too late to make this weekend's race28 Feb 2015, 5:16 AM PDT
- Stacy Lewis' lead down to 1 stroke at LPGA Thailand after 3rd-round 7328 Feb 2015, 4:33 AM PDT
- Spurs beat short-handed Kings28 Feb 2015, 12:22 AM PDT
- Rory McIlroy's road to the Masters takes a swift detour at Honda Classic28 Feb 2015, 12:17 AM PDT