- Joe Kennedy Talks Spanish to DACA Illegal Aliens: ‘We Will Fight For You!’
- ‘Build A Wall And My Generation Will Tear It Down:’ Joe Kennedy Recalls Woke Anti-Trump…
- Fact-Check: No, Fall River, Massachusetts, Was Not ‘Built by Immigrants’
- ICONIC: North Korean Dissident Ji Seong-Ho Holds Up Crutches After President Trump Praises Him in…
- Trump in SOTU Address: ‘It Is Time’ for Merit-Based Legal Immigration
The Trump administration has made a lot of headlines in recent months because of its stance toward telecommunications and technology companies.
But very few of that showed up in Donald Trump’s speech on the State of the Union Speech Tuesday. There was nothing about the AT&T merger with Time-Warner. Nothing about the recent stories about the “nationalization” of a 5G network. Nothing, even, about the proper way of taxing Amazon, a favorite target of the president.
This is already making many in Silicon Valley believe that the Trump administration may be less disruptive than feared. If Trump can’t get around to disrupting the biggest disruptors in technology, maybe they don’t have much to fear.