Are you sick and tired of the IRS? Do you owe back taxes? Do you want to be finished with all of the threatening phone calls? The fear, the terrorizing and intimidation? Well we have the answer for you! Just renounce your American citizenship and become and illegal alien!
With a generous baker’s dozen preening and jockeying for early attention, this Republican presidential nomination fight appears to be turning into another none-of-the-above contest. Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker crashed this week’s Drudge Poll by collecting 46 percent of votes, and that was in a pared-down field of 13 possible candidates.
Perched on high bluffs above the Virginia banks of the Potomac River and overlooking the sprawling federal city of Washington, Arlington House for more than 150 years has been a tortured and conflicted spot.
President Obama dedicated his State of the Union address to illegal aliens, college students and communist Cuba. In other words, all those imaginary supporters he claims to be hearing from ever since the actual American electorate denounced him, his party and his policies in last year's beat-down election.
In all the stirring eulogies and remembrances leading up to the funeral of former New York Governor Mario Cuomo last week, his greatest contribution to American politics went entirely unheralded. All the fawning tributes and tearful, pearl-clutching accolades have failed to include the one single thing about Mario Cuomo that will forever set him far apart from all the rest of the politicians of his ilk.
Here in the winter of our conservative doldrums as the party of jackasses has once again been trounced by the screaming weenies of squishy establishment Republicans, a spark of hope. Amid the ruins lies the Gadsden flag, smoldering, tread upon. In swaggers the great orator and visionary statesman Daniel Webster. Wearing his long frock coat, he walks amid the ashes as if it is nothing. He casts about his severely conservative, unblinking gaze. He eyes the barricades before him. Undaunted.
THE NUCLEAR OPTION — A D.C. Holiday: Shooting Spree, Slashing Rampage in the Land the 2nd Amendment Forgot
It is that special time of year when people all over America sing with cheer, exchange gifts with loved ones, and count their many blessings. But here in the federal city — this little cradle of liberty called Washington, D.C.
I am not — nor ever have been — a member in good standing of the Kim Jong-un Fan Club. In fact, I am pretty sure the teacup child despot inherited his father's seat in the Axis of Evil. I think it would be really great if everyone in the Axis of Evil were destroyed, though I do not have much faith in American politicians anymore to stick with any such plan long enough to accomplish such a monumental task.
So this is what foreign policy by Beyonce looks like. It’s been two years since the sultry and suave music power couple of Beyonce and Jay-Z were publicly humiliated across the globe after they realized it’s not “cool” to visit
Call it the mysterious case of the Incredible Shrinking GOP. Barely one month ago, the party sailed to victory in one of the biggest rout election waves of the past century. They ran the board and took control of the
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- 32,000 emails recovered in IRS targeting probe amid allegations agency chief may have lied26 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Walker delivers the goods to adoring CPAC crowd26 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Fournier: Foreign donation to the Clinton Foundation was 'stupid and sleazy'26 Feb 2015, 8:10 PM PDT
- TSA: incendiary device a 'catastrophic' threat to passenger planes26 Feb 2015, 5:58 PM PDT
- Senator throws snowball on chamber floor to protest climate change theory26 Feb 2015, 5:39 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Virginia to compensate victims of forced sterilizations27 Feb 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Los Angeles police identify suspect in deadly street race hit-and-run26 Feb 2015, 11:05 PM PDT
- Los Angeles teachers, union leaders take to streets amid stalled talks 26 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- 2 vandalism suspects rescued after being stranded on Northern California national park cliff26 Feb 2015, 9:46 PM PDT
- Parents of slain journalist James Foley say government, press need to do more to help26 Feb 2015, 8:40 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Red Wings rally past Sharks26 Feb 2015, 11:26 PM PDT
- Earl Lloyd, first black NBA player, dies at 8626 Feb 2015, 11:19 PM PDT
- Niederreiter, Wild hand Preds rare home loss26 Feb 2015, 11:16 PM PDT
- Gonzaga pulls away from San Diego26 Feb 2015, 11:12 PM PDT
- Arizona eases past Colorado26 Feb 2015, 10:54 PM PDT