As Politico pointed out, the exclusive, closed to the press annual Clinton Foundation gala on Wall Street last night couldn’t have come at a worse time for presumptive Democrat presidential nominee Hillary Clinton. With its star-studded cast of attendees, its plush
Potential Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson has apologized for recent remarks he made on CNN claiming being gay is a choice because “a lot of people who go into prison go into prison straight — and when they come out, they’re
Jeb Bush used what amounts to an early campaign stop in Nevada to draw a distinction between himself and two past Bush presidencies.
According to a New York Post report, House Oversight Committee Chairman Jason Chaffetz (R-UT) will head a panel, joining the House Benghazi committee, to investigate whether former Secretary of State and likely 2016 Democrat nominee Hillary Clinton broke the law in using a personal email account for official business while Secretary of State.
With Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker's numbers and name recognition climbing, Rasmussen Reports is out with a new poll that has him giving "likely Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton a run for her money," now that Walker is seen as at the head of the GOP pack of potential candidates.
In "How to Beat Hillary Clinton," BuzzFeed reviews several aspects of past campaigns against Hillary Clinton and how gleaned insights might help her next opponent, from capitalizing on "Hillary Hate" to being ready for a biased liberal media helping her when they can.
Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker already has staff and time invested in Iowa and New Hampshire, the first two states in the GOP's presidential sweepstakes. Now he's plotting what CNN describes as a "blitz" in South Carolina.
Sen. Barbara Mikulski (D-MD) has announced her retirement from the Senate. She will serve out the remaining two years of her term and not seek re-election.
With the House and Senate at odds over a Department of Homeland Security funding bill that would or would not fund Obama's unconstitutional power grab in immigration policy, there may be a way out for House Speaker John Boehner, although it's bound to come with risks of its own.
In a somewhat contentious interview dealing with the current Homeland Security funding debate with Representative Jim Jordan (R-OH), CNN's Dana Bash didn't have much patience with arguments involving the U.S. Constitution.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Clinton used personal email – but ousted ambassador was chastised for doing the same5 Mar 2015, 12:14 PM PDT
- Majority of House members sign letter blasting Obama bullet ban proposal5 Mar 2015, 12:13 PM PDT
- Bill giving Congress say on Iran deal hits Senate Dem roadblock 5 Mar 2015, 9:31 AM PDT
- Justices will hear gay marriage cases on April 285 Mar 2015, 9:30 AM PDT
- Obama controls Clinton’s fate in email scandal5 Mar 2015, 8:39 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Cardinal Egan, former archbishop of New York, dead at 825 Mar 2015, 1:14 PM PDT
- Cardinal Egan, retired NY archbishop, dies at age 82; led archdiocese during Sept. 11 attacks5 Mar 2015, 12:33 PM PDT
- Second suspect arrested in crash during Los Angeles street race that killed 2 spectators5 Mar 2015, 12:30 PM PDT
- Jurors who deadlocked in Jodi Arias case say they were 11-1 for death penalty; she'll get life5 Mar 2015, 12:15 PM PDT
- Data: Victim's phone pinged along route that prosecutors say Hernandez took on night he died5 Mar 2015, 11:46 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Toronto's Panik fined for diving5 Mar 2015, 1:21 PM PDT
- Georgia Tech's Georges-Hunt to miss ACC tourney5 Mar 2015, 12:36 PM PDT
- Extra Points: Ryan foreshadows his plan in Buffalo5 Mar 2015, 12:34 PM PDT
- Dolphins re-sign OL Fox5 Mar 2015, 12:25 PM PDT
- Kurt Busch won't be charged in Delaware5 Mar 2015, 11:48 AM PDT