In his speech at the 2015 Conservative Political Action Conference on Thursday, Gov. Bobby Jindal (R-LA) began his speech with, “We’ve got to get our country back on the right track.” In that speech the two-term governor and potential 2016
In his 2016 CPAC address, Utah Sen. Mike Lee (R) told his audience only a serious "principled, positive, proven" conservative candidate can win the general election.
Business mogul Donald Trump went out of his way on Wednesday to ensure that he's serious about exploring a run for the White House in 2016, according to reports in both Politico and The Washington Post. Trump also took to the airwaves via the "Hugh Hewitt Show."
According to a Politico report by Josh Gerstein, while Hillary Clinton served as Secretary of State, former president Bill Clinton capitalized financially on "business proposals and speech requests" despite an existing ethical agreement.
Hillary Clinton used a paid speaking engagement and subsequent question and answer session at a Silicon Valley conference for women Tuesday to begin testing out her policy positions prior to the expected launch of an official 2016 campaign for the White House.
Public Policy Polling (PPP) numbers have Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker emerging as "a clear leader in the race for the first time," according to a new release.
Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker's campaign is using mainstream media "gotcha" questions regarding Barack Obama to start an email fundraising campaign.
With a drop in popularity at home in New Jersey and negative national headlines for comments about vaccinations and travel habits and expenses, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie appears to be reverting to a format that has helped his image in the past - the local town hall meeting.
Republican Jeb Bush wished his wife a happy 41st wedding anniversary with an old wedding photo via social media on Monday. Unfortunately, the likely contender for the 2016 GOP presidential nomination only has one photo of the big day.
Pennsylvania Democrat and likely Senate candidate Joe Sestak tweeted out a link to a dubious New York Times hit piece on Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics scientist Wei-Hock Soon.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Indiana bill would allow baby boxes for surrendering infants27 Feb 2015, 12:22 AM PDT
- 32,000 emails recovered in IRS targeting probe amid allegations agency chief may have lied26 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Walker delivers the goods to adoring CPAC crowd26 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Fournier: Foreign donation to the Clinton Foundation was 'stupid and sleazy'26 Feb 2015, 8:10 PM PDT
- TSA: incendiary device a 'catastrophic' threat to passenger planes26 Feb 2015, 5:58 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Virginia to compensate victims of forced sterilizations27 Feb 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- California vandalism suspects arrested after rescue from cliff27 Feb 2015, 12:25 AM PDT
- Truck driver in southern California train crash released from jail as prosecutors wait for completed investigation26 Feb 2015, 11:35 PM PDT
- Rev. Theodore Hesburgh, activist who transformed Notre Dame into an academic power, dies at 9726 Feb 2015, 11:17 PM PDT
- Los Angeles police identify suspect in deadly street race hit-and-run26 Feb 2015, 11:05 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Red Wings rally past Sharks27 Feb 2015, 12:20 AM PDT
- Bernier stellar as Leafs hang on to beat Flyers27 Feb 2015, 12:06 AM PDT
- Another shutout for Hammond as Sens top Kings27 Feb 2015, 12:03 AM PDT
- National Basketball Association Game Capsules26 Feb 2015, 11:58 PM PDT
- Suns clip Thunder in OT26 Feb 2015, 11:55 PM PDT