Friends and associates of former Texas Gov. Rick Perry launched the Opportunity and Freedom PAC on Thursday, a Super PAC to raise and spend money on behalf of Perry's effort to secure the 2016 GOP presidential nomination.
The Star Ledger's Paul Mulshine highlights two polls, one in South Carolina and one in Florida, in which Christie is stuck far back in the GOP pack in also-ran land.
RNC Communications Director and chief strategist Sean Spicer issued the following statement in response to former DNC Communications Director and current American Bridge President Brad Woodhouse’s attack on New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, which claimed Democrats "want to kill him dead."
As Politico pointed out, the exclusive, closed to the press annual Clinton Foundation gala on Wall Street last night couldn’t have come at a worse time for presumptive Democrat presidential nominee Hillary Clinton. With its star-studded cast of attendees, its plush
Potential Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson has apologized for recent remarks he made on CNN claiming being gay is a choice because “a lot of people who go into prison go into prison straight — and when they come out, they’re
Jeb Bush used what amounts to an early campaign stop in Nevada to draw a distinction between himself and two past Bush presidencies.
According to a New York Post report, House Oversight Committee Chairman Jason Chaffetz (R-UT) will head a panel, joining the House Benghazi committee, to investigate whether former Secretary of State and likely 2016 Democrat nominee Hillary Clinton broke the law in using a personal email account for official business while Secretary of State.
With Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker's numbers and name recognition climbing, Rasmussen Reports is out with a new poll that has him giving "likely Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton a run for her money," now that Walker is seen as at the head of the GOP pack of potential candidates.
In "How to Beat Hillary Clinton," BuzzFeed reviews several aspects of past campaigns against Hillary Clinton and how gleaned insights might help her next opponent, from capitalizing on "Hillary Hate" to being ready for a biased liberal media helping her when they can.
Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker already has staff and time invested in Iowa and New Hampshire, the first two states in the GOP's presidential sweepstakes. Now he's plotting what CNN describes as a "blitz" in South Carolina.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- US added 295,000 jobs in February as unemployment rate dips to 5.5 percent6 Mar 2015, 6:44 AM PDT
- Watchdog slams poor planning that led to botched rollout of Healthcare.gov6 Mar 2015, 4:15 AM PDT
- A '90s Rerun: Why the press is pounding Hillary over the email debacle6 Mar 2015, 3:56 AM PDT
- Clinton created multiple email addresses on private server, data show 6 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Exclusive: Internal cable from Clinton State Department office barred use of personal email5 Mar 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Dallas teacher gets time out for X-rated, profanity laced rant at 6th graders6 Mar 2015, 12:42 PM PDT
- US employers added a robust 295K jobs in Feb; jobless rate falls to 5.5 pct.6 Mar 2015, 5:48 AM PDT
- US trade deficit falls 8.3 percent in January to $41.8 billion as exports, imports fall6 Mar 2015, 5:48 AM PDT
- Prosecutors: Businessman laundered millions through payroll company, bought strippers, jewelry6 Mar 2015, 5:47 AM PDT
- Ohio man calls 911 to say wife stole his cocaine, then is arrested by responding officers6 Mar 2015, 5:16 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Blazers' Matthews ruptures Achilles in win6 Mar 2015, 6:14 AM PDT
- 2015 Summit League Tournament Preview6 Mar 2015, 6:13 AM PDT
- 2015 West Coast Conference Tournament Preview6 Mar 2015, 6:12 AM PDT
- Bach: IOC doesn't necessarily condone political systems in Olympic host countries6 Mar 2015, 4:04 AM PDT
- Unseasonably warm weather moves Iditarod route farther north6 Mar 2015, 12:38 AM PDT