Australia is the latest country to implement new cockpit safety laws after Germanwings pilot Andreas Lubitz deliberately crashed flight 4U9525 into the French Alps. The new law states two people must be in the cockpit at all times.
Blogger Washiqur Rahman, 27, was hacked to death in Bangladesh, the second similar attack on independent writers in the nation. An American atheist blogger was also hacked to death in Dhaka, the capital of the country.
The French government announced a fourth French national passed away due to wounds from the March 18 terrorist attack at Tunisia’s national museum. The death toll currently sits at 22.
The Saudi-led strikes against Yemen continued over the weekend on the capital of Sanaa against the Shiite Houthi group.
Indonesian police accidentally intoxicated the population of an entire town by burning 1,100 pounds of marijuana in Tangerang, 15.5 miles west of Jakarta. The amount added up to almost $1 million.
Two members of the Kurdistan Regional Parliament fought early in the week in the auditorium over President Massoud Barzani. The action forced Speaker Tariq Jawhar to investigate the fistfight. “The argument occurred between the two deputies from (Barzani’s) Kurdistan Democratic
Chechen Parliament Speaker Dukvakha Abdurakhmanov warned that Russia would supply arms to Mexico if America sends weapons to Ukraine.Chechen Parliament Speaker Dukvakha Abdurakhmanov warned that Russia would supply arms to Mexico if America sends weapons to Ukraine.
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) claims water is being used as a weapon in the Middle East. The report stated the numerous wars and “aging delivery systems” cut down on clean water in the region.
Vladimir Yakunin, the head of the Russian Railways, proposed a super highway to connect London and New York City at the Russian Academy of Science. He also suggested a high-speed rail network to join Asia and Europe.
North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un aspires for the Hermit Kingdom to become an international sports powerhouse.
A building in New York City's East Village collapsed on Thursday afternoon, with the New York Post reporting that up to 30 people have been injured. Witnesses flooded social media with pictures and descriptions of the building.
Venezuela, a fertile ground for major-league talent, now repels many of the players it produced.
Russia signed a $10 billion deal to build Jordan’s first nuclear power plant. It is the third nuclear deal for Russia and the second within that region.
The Islamic State has taken over at least parts of the Tunisian town of Tataouine, with over 4,000 jihadists currently housed there. The government of Tunisia insists, however, that the town's most recognizable pop culture institution remains safe from jihadist destruction.
At the very last minute, a Swedish soccer team decided to change their flight plans from Germanwings Flight 9525 to three other flights. Flight 9525 crashed into the French Alps, killing all 150 people on board.
Massive protests broke out in Afghanistan after a woman was wrongly killed for burning the Koran. The protesters demanded those responsible be prosecuted for the murder.
The crash of Germanwings Flight 9525 killed 150 people, including 16 students and two teachers from a school in Haltern-am-See. The small town of 35,000 is 326 miles east of Berlin.
Authorities discovered the black box for Flight 9525, which will hopefully reveal why the flight crashed into the French Alps. The BEA air accident investigation authority announced they “extracted recordings” from the cockpit recorder.
Germanwings cancelled numerous flights after crew members refused to fly due to the tragic crash of Flight 9252 in the French Alps.
The Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL) released a video to flaunt an Assyrian Christian man who allegedly converted to Islam. Analysts believe he is one of the 220 Assyrian Christians ISIS kidnapped in Syria in February.
Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty is reporting that Russian-speaking women in the Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL) released a message to women in Russia to join them in Syria.
The Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL) has released a new video showing members of the terrorist group killing a Peshmerga soldier execution-style.
According to The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR), a watchdog group based in England, ISIS has recruited over 400 children since the beginning of 2015.
Russian President Vladimir Putin’s biker gang, the Night Wolves, is causing a ruckus in east Ukraine as it lends a hand to the pro-Russian rebels and Russian soldiers.
Analysts following what appears to be a developing political crisis in Russia suspect the growing tensions engulfing the Kremlin may be a product of the workings of Chechen President Ramzan Kadyrov, once a loyal ally to President Vladimir Putin.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Harry Reid, partisan brawler, gets pattycake treatment from the press30 Mar 2015, 4:25 PM PDT
- Obama honors late Sen. Kennedy at institute dedication30 Mar 2015, 10:15 AM PDT
- Seattle mayor bans official travel to Indiana in wake of 'religious freedom' law30 Mar 2015, 9:53 AM PDT
- Obama votes absentee for Emanuel in Chicago mayoral runoff30 Mar 2015, 9:19 AM PDT
- Duckworth makes video announcement for 2016 Senate bid30 Mar 2015, 9:13 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Judge weighs 'mental anguish' law opposed by cop-killer30 Mar 2015, 11:08 AM PDT
- Suspect in Ohio fireworks store blaze that killed 9 dies30 Mar 2015, 11:06 AM PDT
- Mary Washington University rugby team suspended over chant30 Mar 2015, 10:47 AM PDT
- Jury hearing case against ex-undercover drug officers30 Mar 2015, 10:45 AM PDT
- Federal agent charged with Silk Road fraud appears in court30 Mar 2015, 10:40 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- NASCAR changes qualifying format for Daytona, Talladega30 Mar 2015, 10:28 AM PDT
- Mets acquire reliever Torres from Padres30 Mar 2015, 10:14 AM PDT
- Georgia State's R.J. Hunter to enter NBA Draft30 Mar 2015, 10:09 AM PDT
- Falcons docked a 2016 draft pick for fake crowd noise30 Mar 2015, 9:56 AM PDT
- Dubnyk, Atkinson, O'Reilly named NHL weekly winners30 Mar 2015, 9:46 AM PDT