Less than two weeks after the UCLA Ronald Reagan Medical Center revealed that 179 patients might have been exposed to the "superbug"--the carbapenem-resistant Enterobacteriaceae (CRE)--Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Beverly Hills admitted on Wednesday that four patients also contracted the same superbug, and 64 others may have been infected since last August, according to Reuters.
The GOP, desirous of overriding Barack Obama’s veto of legislation approving the Keystone XL oil sands pipeline, failed to do so on Wednesday, with the vote 62-37, five votes short of the two-thirds majority needed.
As the Supreme Court takes up a case that would rule out subsidies for health insurance in roughly three dozen states, which would crush insurance markets in those states and cripple Obamacare, Senator Ted Cruz—along with Senator Marco Rubio—is offering his own health insurance proposal.
A Japanese island that imported cats to deal with an infestation of mice that overran fishermen’s boats is now overrun with cats.
Two Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) officers who may have been involved in the fatal shooting of a Skid Row man have been “doxxed." The term refers to a technique, made infamous by the Anonymous hacking collective during the Occupy Wall Street protests, in which hackers post a target's private information online.
Major League Baseball's Inclusion Ambassador Billy Bean traveled to the spring training facilities of the New York Mets, and statements by one of the team's stars on Bean's homosexuality raised questions whether MLB's "inclusion" program pertains to Christians, too.
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi expressed disapproval of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's speech before Congress on Tuesday. In fact, she said she was "near tears."
Rev. Jeremiah Wright spoke at Fresno State on Monday night, and in the mold of his protégé, Barack Obama, bent the truth for his audience.
California Senate President Kevin de León joined Women’s Caucus chair Sen. Hannah-Beth Jackson to bring a new bill, SB 695, that would require high schools offering health classes to teach students about sexual assault and violence.
The amount of the settlement former Baltimore Ravens running back Ray Rice will be compensated after settling his wrongful termination grievance against the team has been divulged.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- White House counsel reportedly kept in dark on Clinton’s personal email use5 Mar 2015, 7:42 AM PDT
- Blizzard of opposition not enough to lift Capitol Hill sledding ban5 Mar 2015, 6:18 AM PDT
- Report: ‘Significant security control weaknesses’ at FAA threaten US airspace5 Mar 2015, 5:59 AM PDT
- The GOP’s Homeland Security fiasco: Why it won’t matter in 20165 Mar 2015, 5:25 AM PDT
- Authorities reject congressional call to temporarily allow sledding at US Capitol5 Mar 2015, 3:13 AM PDT
Fox News National
- 6-year-old cancer patient's playhouse wish KO'd by Missouri homeowners association5 Mar 2015, 7:09 AM PDT
- US stocks open higher, breaking a two-day slump; Kroger, Costco gain on earnings5 Mar 2015, 6:47 AM PDT
- Juror questioning finished in Alabaman woman's trial in girl's running death5 Mar 2015, 6:32 AM PDT
- The El Nino California needed finally arrives, but it's too little, too late for drought help5 Mar 2015, 6:03 AM PDT
- US productivity falls at 2.2 percent rate in fourth quarter, weaker than first estimated5 Mar 2015, 6:02 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Bruins' Connolly sidelined with broken finger5 Mar 2015, 7:26 AM PDT
- In the FCS Huddle: OVC spring football primer5 Mar 2015, 7:08 AM PDT
- Islanders' Martin suspended one game5 Mar 2015, 7:02 AM PDT
- Superhuman Westbrook leads OKC into Chicago5 Mar 2015, 6:57 AM PDT
- Wozniacki rolls into Malaysian Open quarters5 Mar 2015, 6:53 AM PDT