As Clintonites and Obamaites unite to attempt to destroy Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, one more member has made his vitriolic feelings about the stalwart prime minister public.
At an Atlantic County, New Jersey, high school basketball game, students from Holy Spirit High School dressed as a monkey and a banana in order to distract a free throw shooter from Atlantic City High School. The dress-up distraction now elicits charges of racism.
A new Wall Street Journal /NBC News poll confirms that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s popularity among Americans has grown since last August, when Israel fought Hamas in the Gaza War. Currently, 30% of Americans now view him positively, as opposed to 24% in August, despite apparent rising tensions between the Obama administration and the Prime Minister.
The new California law AB 60, an attempt to license the roughly 1.5 million illegal aliens in the state, has already licensed 110,000 immigrants since going into effect in January.
Barack Obama, pleased that Walmart CEO Doug McMillon raised the wages of his employees, called the CEO from Air Force One on Wednesday to praise the decision. Obama was en route to Miami, where a town hall meeting was scheduled to discuss immigration.
On February 10, four members of the nine-member UCLA student government initially voted against appointing a female Jewish candidate, voicing their belief that her Jewish background made her unfit for the position on the government’s judicial branch.
Former Secretary of Homeland Security Tom Ridge, hired by sports conglomerate AEG to conduct a study of around the proposed stadium for an NFL team to be build in Inglewood, Los Angeles, claimed in his report that the stadium’s close proximity to LAX would make it a possible target for terrorists using airplanes.
Sen. Dianne Feinstein attacked Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Sunday morning as "arrogant" for asserting that he speaks for all Jews in his upcoming speech to Congress. According to Jewish law, Feinstein is not Jewish herself. Feinstein’s father was Jewish; her mother came from parents of the Russian Orthodox faith.
A new ID card issued by the city of New York, called IDNYC, has drawn an unexpectedly huge response, as some New Yorkers who already have government-issued identification have joined enormous numbers of illegal immigrants, elderly residents, and even the homeless to clamor for such a card.
On Friday, the Los Angeles Times editorial board ripped into L.A. Mayor Eric Garcetti on for his reluctance to take a strong stand on...virtually everything.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Hillary’s foreign fundraising mess: Even the liberal press is fed up 2 Mar 2015, 4:13 PM PDT
- 2016 Power Index: Jeb’s adversary and his alternate2 Mar 2015, 8:33 AM PDT
- Federal judge blocks Nebraska's gay marriage ban2 Mar 2015, 7:50 AM PDT
- Feds spend $12,500 translating Spanish novel on ‘Heterosexual Privilege’2 Mar 2015, 7:45 AM PDT
- Sen. Mikulski, longest serving woman in the history of Congress, to announce retirement2 Mar 2015, 7:42 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Amish jailed in beard-chopping attacks could be released 2 Mar 2015, 9:53 AM PDT
- Former Virginia 1st lady follows husband in appealing public corruption convictions2 Mar 2015, 8:49 AM PDT
- Jury deciding life or death for convicted murderer Jodi Arias to resume deliberations Monday2 Mar 2015, 8:33 AM PDT
- 3 Attica guards plead guilty to official misconduct charges as assault trial set to begin2 Mar 2015, 8:16 AM PDT
- Boy struck by car while riding pony2 Mar 2015, 8:06 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- In the FCS Huddle: Big South spring football primer2 Mar 2015, 9:08 AM PDT
- Canadiens acquire Flynn from Sabres2 Mar 2015, 9:00 AM PDT
- The March To March: Mid-major tournaments need tweaking2 Mar 2015, 8:54 AM PDT
- Habs kick off road trip seeking rare victory in San Jose2 Mar 2015, 8:51 AM PDT
- New-look Blackhawks play host to Hurricanes2 Mar 2015, 8:51 AM PDT