Aug. 6 (UPI) — Eric Bolling has become the latest Fox News personality to face sexual harassment allegations and an unsure future at the network.
“Eric Bolling has been suspended pending the results of an investigation, which is currently underway,” the network said in a statement to The Hollywood Reporter.
The Huffington Post said it talked to at least a dozen sources who said the 54-year-old author and panelist on the Fox News Specialists sent an unsolicited photo of male genitalia via text message to at least two colleagues at Fox Business and one colleague at Fox News several years ago on separate occasions.
“Mr. Bolling recalls no such inappropriate communications, does not believe he sent any such communications, and will vigorously pursue his legal remedies for any false and defamatory accusations that are made,” attorney Michael J. Bowe said about Bolling, who is the married father of a college-age son and a vocal supporter of U.S. President Donald Trump.
Fox News Chairman Roger Ailes resigned last year after former Fox News host Gretchen Carlson filed a lawsuit accusing him of sexual harassment. Multiple former and current Fox News hosts later made similar claims. Ailes died in May at the age of 77 after a fall in his home.
Longtime anchor Bill O’Reilly was forced to leave the network in April after it came to light that he had settled multiple sexual harassment lawsuits and many of his show’s sponsors refused to advertise on the popular program, The O’Reilly Factor.
Fox Business host Charles Payne has been suspended since last month as the company investigates sexual harassment allegations made against him. The woman who lodged the complaint has appeared on Fox Business and Fox News as a political analyst and Payne has admitted to having an extramarital affair with her from 2013 to 2016. Although Payne apologized to his wife and children for his actions, he has denied he sexually harassed anyone.
Please let us know if you're having issues with commenting.