In his speech at the 2015 Conservative Political Action Conference on Thursday, Gov. Bobby Jindal (R-LA) began his speech with, “We’ve got to get our country back on the right track.” In that speech the two-term governor and potential 2016
In his 2016 CPAC address, Utah Sen. Mike Lee (R) told his audience only a serious "principled, positive, proven" conservative candidate can win the general election.
Business mogul Donald Trump went out of his way on Wednesday to ensure that he's serious about exploring a run for the White House in 2016, according to reports in both Politico and The Washington Post. Trump also took to the airwaves via the "Hugh Hewitt Show."
According to a Politico report by Josh Gerstein, while Hillary Clinton served as Secretary of State, former president Bill Clinton capitalized financially on "business proposals and speech requests" despite an existing ethical agreement.
Hillary Clinton used a paid speaking engagement and subsequent question and answer session at a Silicon Valley conference for women Tuesday to begin testing out her policy positions prior to the expected launch of an official 2016 campaign for the White House.
Public Policy Polling (PPP) numbers have Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker emerging as "a clear leader in the race for the first time," according to a new release.
Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker's campaign is using mainstream media "gotcha" questions regarding Barack Obama to start an email fundraising campaign.
With a drop in popularity at home in New Jersey and negative national headlines for comments about vaccinations and travel habits and expenses, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie appears to be reverting to a format that has helped his image in the past - the local town hall meeting.
Republican Jeb Bush wished his wife a happy 41st wedding anniversary with an old wedding photo via social media on Monday. Unfortunately, the likely contender for the 2016 GOP presidential nomination only has one photo of the big day.
Pennsylvania Democrat and likely Senate candidate Joe Sestak tweeted out a link to a dubious New York Times hit piece on Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics scientist Wei-Hock Soon.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Boehner coy on next step for DHS bill, blows air kisses to reporters26 Feb 2015, 2:19 PM PDT
- FCC approves sweeping Internet regulation plan, Obama accused of meddling26 Feb 2015, 10:58 AM PDT
- Susan Rice, Samantha Power to address AIPAC meeting26 Feb 2015, 10:40 AM PDT
- Secret Plan B? HHS boss denies claim agency preparing fallback if court guts ObamaCare26 Feb 2015, 10:21 AM PDT
- Senate panel OK's Obama attorney general pick26 Feb 2015, 10:09 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Member of Tuskegee Airmen, Col. Paul Green, dies at 9126 Feb 2015, 3:42 PM PDT
- Gov. Scott Walker says taking on Wisconsin protesters helped prepare him to confront terrorism26 Feb 2015, 3:34 PM PDT
- Where there's smoke: Fog machine in Pittsburgh art installation prompting false fire alarms26 Feb 2015, 3:31 PM PDT
- Woman pelted by egg, knocked unconscious in Seattle "drive-by egging"26 Feb 2015, 3:31 PM PDT
- Judge: Keeping accuser's lawsuit against Penn State, Sandusky in Philadelphia isn't burdensome26 Feb 2015, 3:30 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Rams part ways with Langford26 Feb 2015, 4:00 PM PDT
- Fiorentina ousts Tottenham from Europa League26 Feb 2015, 3:37 PM PDT
- Panthers acquire Jagr for 2 draft picks26 Feb 2015, 3:19 PM PDT
- Extra Points: NFL got what it wanted in Peterson case26 Feb 2015, 3:15 PM PDT
- Extra Points: NFL got what it wanted in Peterson case26 Feb 2015, 3:08 PM PDT